69 Embarrassment

Due to the doubled number of appointments, it was past five o'clock when Xiao Mu left the company. When he released his skills, he would consume mental power. There were too many people in this treatment, and he used almost four full bars of mental power.

He looked a little tired. After getting on the aircraft, he closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair to rest.

Leo took him in his arms, making him lean more comfortably.

Xiao Mu squinted at him, turned to his waist and closed his eyes to rest.

Lei Ao grabbed his long smooth hair and showed an unpleasant expression: "The workload will be reduced by at least half in the future."

Xiao Mu said: "You have to go out, and you can't control it." Lei Ao grabbed his

hands and frowned.

Xiao Mu continued: "You went to the F area and don't know when you will be back. Hawke and Lyle will definitely go on a honeymoon trip after they get married. It happens that I go to less places, so I will go to see the world with them."

"You Don't worry, and don't expect the guards to block my journey. The places I go to on my honeymoon are all places with good environment and pleasant scenery. As long as there is no danger involved, I have civil liberties."

"Oh, yes, if you see what you like. It happened to buy an apartment there and live there."

Leo raised his chin and looked at him helplessly: "Do you want to go to F district together?"

Xiao Mu glanced at him: "No, f What is there to do in the district, I prefer to travel to other places."

Leo stared at him for a while, knowing that he did it on purpose, but he was particularly worried because of his words.

If this person is not in front of him, he doesn't know what happened to him. Thinking of this, he compromises: "You can go together, but you have to promise me that if there is any danger, you must focus on your safety."

Xiao Mu rolled his eyes and bit his chin: "Okay."

Leo held the back of his head and gave him a deep kiss. He didn't let go until Xiao Mu couldn't breathe well. Xiao Mu buried his head in his chest and gasped. His face was flushed.

There are guards in front and back, he is really embarrassed, but he is very happy to achieve his goal.

The aircraft landed directly at Xiao Mu's apartment. Leo didn't say anything and was going to live with him. Anyway, his clothes had already been delivered last time.

Xiao Mu went back to the room, thinking about what happened before he left, his ears were hot, and he took a clean sheet from the cabinet. Leo saw it and took it: "I'm coming."

Xiao Mu raised his eyebrows, suspicious of him Whether or not to make a bed, although it is a very simple matter, in Leo's capacity, it is very likely not.

Lei Ao took the sheets and hummed lightly: "There's nothing I can't do."

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched: "You're really amazing." He turned back to the closet to find clean clothes.

As he was looking for it, Leo grabbed his waist from behind, Leo's chin rested on his left shoulder, his breath rushed into his ear, Leo's voice was dark, and he rubbed his waist: "I'm very powerful, you are the best. Is it clear?" The

heat spread to the whole face along the ear, Xiao Mu's breath stagnated, his feet became weak, and the feeling that made him crazy for three days instantly surfaced in his mind.

He supported the wardrobe, and the soreness in his waist reminded him that although his physical strength could be replenished at any time, muscle soreness was inevitable.

He patted Leo's hand: "Release, you make the bed, and I'll take a bath." As soon as the

words fell, he noticed the change in Leo's body. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and secretly regretted mentioning the word "bathing".

Sure enough, Lei Ao asked: "Are you inviting me?"

Xiao Mu turned his head and stared at him: "You think too much, I'm very tired, you can find a solution by yourself, I need to rest."

Lei Ao took a deep breath and looked at him regretfully. Glancing at him, he reached out and touched the end of his eyes: "When your physical fitness increases, it will be much better."

Xiao Mu glanced at him: "Improving physical fitness is not for this kind of thing."

Lei Ao said: "It doesn't matter, it's a good result anyway." He said, took a piece of clothing and stuffed it into Xiao Mu's hand, picked him up, and put it in the bathroom.

Xiao Mu kicked him: "Go out, close the door."

Leo was not confident in his self-control when facing Xiao Mu, and neatly went out of the bathroom and closed the door as Xiao Mu said.

Xiao Mu was satisfied, glanced at the familiar black shirt in his hand, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

After he took a shower, he found that the bed had been made when he went out. Leo was sitting on the sofa looking at the terminal with a serious expression. He didn't make a sound, but Leo had a keen hearing.

"I'll rest, you eat first, I'll eat later." Xiao Mu threw himself on the bed, pulled the pillow against his head, and closed his eyes.

Leo didn't say anything, didn't bother him, his eyes scrutinized him from head to toe, and finally stopped on the white skin that was not covered by the shirt.

His eyes darkened, and he clenched his fists hard to withdraw his gaze, turning his attention to the virtual screen.

For the next three days, Lei Ao and Xiao Mu were very busy. Xiao Mu went to the company in the morning and spent most of the time guiding those who made appointments. He took time to make medicines in the middle, and only returned to the apartment at dinner time. Every day was very fulfilling.

On the fourth day, Xiao Mu received a private message from Yan Chen during his lunch break.

"We came back from Bran Forest. Thanks to your medicine, this time went well. I brought back everything you asked for. Has the courier address changed?"

Xiao Mu immediately replied, "Yes." He wrote down the company's address.

In less than an hour, the Xunxin package arrived. It was a big one. Ada helped him move it to his office, and he carefully unpacked it.

In addition to the two medicines he wanted, there were also many herbs that he did not know. The roots of the herbs were all wrapped in mud, so the package was extra large.

He transplanted all the medicines to the gang's vegetable field, and deliberately planted the golden grass on a separate piece of land.

This time, when he went to District F, he had to make some high-grade hemostatic pills with golden grass in advance. He didn't know what situation he would face, and he wanted to do his best to prepare as best he could.

After processing, he calculated the time and set the timing on the terminal to ensure that when the golden grass grew enough to be used for sowing, it was the first time to sow.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, all the people who made appointments for the day were evacuated. In the past few days, the evacuation began in the morning, and the end time was much earlier.

Xiao Mu was about to go to the gang's vegetable garden to have a look, and Zhao Meng came to him.

Zhao Meng's face was a little serious: "Xiao Mu, the latest batch of medicines submitted for inspection has been seized, and we will not be issued a certificate. This time, there are eight medicines in total, which were made by the eight guides who recently cooperated with each other."

Xiao Mu Frowning: "Are there any reserved samples?"

Zhao Meng nodded, Xiao Mu went with him to his office, Zhao Meng took out the eight small boxes that were marked from the cabinet against the wall: "It's here Eight."

Xiao Mu checked them one by one, puzzled: "It's all right."

Zhao Meng frowned: "I asked Ah Sheng to ask about the situation, if it's not a quality problem, then someone must have instructed."

"You mean to make things difficult for you?"

Zhao Meng nodded: "Although the medicines before Delicious sold well, but the goods are small, it doesn't affect anything. Now that there are more and more goods, it will naturally put pressure on the peers."

Xiao Mu thought for a moment. I understand that this kind of thing has been seen a lot before, and the delicious food makes some people feel stressed, so that they start to do small things.

Zhao Meng contacted Zhao Sheng, Zhao Sheng's reply was very fast, and things were a little tricky. It was not some pharmaceutical factory that instructed, but the Pharmacy Research Institute.

After hanging up the communication, Zhao Meng said: "Eighty percent of the output of the guide agent comes from the Pharmacy Research Institute. They are the authority in this area. The best medicines used to come from them."

Xiao Mu recalled, he had seen People from the Pharmacy Research Institute, he also donated a medicine to do research for them.

Delicious has been in business for so long, and none of them have come forward. They wanted to buy medicine secretly through the store and studied it, but the medicine in the store needs the spirit of the guide, which is impossible to learn.

Perhaps it is for this reason that they have never been associated with Delicious.

They can't help but take action now, probably because of the development trend of delicious food, they have a sense of crisis.

Xiao Mu pondered for a moment. His purpose was very simple, so that the sentinel could easily solve the problem of mental confusion, thereby reducing the personal influence of the guide on the sentinel, so that the sentinel would no longer be attached to the guide. He was not interested in monopolizing an industry.

"I'll go to the research institute." Xiao Mu made a decision.

Twenty minutes later, he stood in an office of the research institute. The man in the office was very familiar. It was Director Jones he had met before.

Director Jones smiled very politely: "Please sit down, what's the matter?"

Xiao Mu sat down and explained his purpose directly: "I have checked the delicious medicine, and there is no problem. After thinking about it, I think it's faster to solve the problem from the source."

Jones smiled slightly stiff, he had never seen such a straightforward, he said: "I think someone is deliberately smearing the institute."

Xiao Mu raised his eyebrows: "You know the truth . , In fact, go directly to the Supervision Office to live broadcast the public test, and the imperial people will know if there is any problem with the medicine sent by Delicious."

"It's just that things won't be so turbulent, and the Institute will be involved in the end, and your reputation is not good."

Jones maintained a smile . Can't stop: "Are you threatening?"

"No," Xiao Mu smiled, "I'm just stating the facts, the research institute is authoritative in medicine and has made a lot of contributions to the empire, I think what you are doing now Very irrational."

Jones stared at him for a while, then said solemnly: "Do you know how many staff there are under the Institute? You are urging the guide to take their place."

"When many citizens are unemployed at the same time, do you know what it means? The guide does nothing and is supported by the state. Our subordinate staff are all ordinary people, and no one wants to support them."

Xiao Mu was stunned, he really did not expect At these times, I just thought about it: "Why are you unemployed? There has always been a huge shortage of psychoactive drugs, and increasing production will only saturate the market."

"When there are better options, you will choose more Is that bad?"

Jones sighed, "We've been researching for years how to eliminate the side effects of reducing the effectiveness of overuse, but without success, the guide drug doesn't have this problem."

"To be honest, the research institute's move is not bright , it's not good, but as long as Delicious continues to develop, the situation I just said will happen."

Xiao Mu pondered for a moment: "I have an idea, maybe it can solve the problem."

"Really?" Jones leaned forward, asked hastily.

Xiao Mu didn't say too much: "It's just a conjecture, I need your help."

Jones immediately said: "As long as the problem can be solved, I will help with anything."

Xiao Mu has expectations in his eyes, if it can be successful, his plan will be smoother.