80 Revenge

Miller was trampled under his feet by Mitt , he only felt humiliated, and hatred in his eyes: "Bah, it really is a hard life, you didn't die in the first place!" With a sound, blood spilled from his mouth, and a short exclamation sounded from the sofa.

Mitt's face changed slightly, he grasped a fist in his hand, and blue veins appeared on the back of his hand.

Green covered his mouth, huddled in the corner of the sofa, his eyes were red, he didn't dare to look at Mitt with his eyes closed, his eyelashes kept shaking.

"It's a pity to avoid such an interesting scene," but You Mo didn't want to let him wish, and said persuadingly, "Open your eyes and take a good look, don't miss the scene."

Greene shrank his neck, biting his lip and reopened Opening his eyes, after a few days of getting along, he was particularly afraid of You Mo.

Although You Mo's face is refined and he always speaks with a smile, it always makes him feel cold. Even if You Mo is faced with a particularly cruel picture, he still smiles.

Green looked at Mitt who was standing in the living room, cruel and cold, which made him feel strange and distressed, his heart seemed to be pinched by a hand, and the pain made him almost breathless.

You Mo saw him open his eyes and smiled with satisfaction: "What an obedient good boy." He turned his eyes to Mitt.

Mitt noticed the two glances, and restrained his head without turning his head. He leaned over and stared at Miller's embarrassed face and sneered: "Are you disappointed that I didn't die? But you live so well, how can you be willing to die? "

Back then, you and your father joined forces with the rest to force my father to give up the throne because he had no sentinel descendants. After taking the family position, you were worried that my father would come out again, which would threaten your father and son, and then planned to kill him with a poisonous hand." My parents."

He said pulling up Miller's left hand and stabbed the needle into Miller's thumb.

"Ah..." The painful howl exploded in the living room in an instant, but the soundproof system of the room had already been turned on, no matter how loud he screamed, it would not be heard by people outside the living room.

You Mo stared at Mit, with a happy expression on his face, glanced at Green, whose body was trembling, and the corners of his lips curled slightly.

See, you are not all the way, we are.

Mitt turned a deaf ear to Miller's voice, just showed disgust on his face, quickly pulled out the needle, and brought out a string of blood beads: "Accurately speaking, the ones you wanted to harm also included me, but I was lucky and escaped. His pale face was as cold as frost: "

Don't worry, I won't let any of the people involved in the first place. Besides being a sentinel, what's so great about you? My father worked hard for the family, what is your father? Those people are just It's ridiculous that you choose to betray so easily because you are a sentinel!"

"Do you still want to be the head of the family?" Miller gasped and sarcastically, "Only I am the family's hope, they chose my father because they were wise. "

I only regret now that I didn't kill you at the beginning."

Mitt snorted coldly: "Then you will regret it for the rest of your life. As for the Mi family, I'm afraid there is no one more stinky than the Mi family's reputation. I will throw you in Guess how many people will spit on you on the street?"