94 potion

News about the front line came out frequently. The first and second armies were extremely powerful, and under the leadership of Leo and Lyle, they successfully repelled the first wave of attacks.

The news reported in the news was all positive, but in the front-line command room, Leo and Lyle, who had just returned from the battlefield, had ugly expressions on their faces.

Not only them, but all the participants looked bad.

Leo glanced at the audience: "Everyone has seen that human beings are improving, and beasts are also improving. The beasts in this attack are flying beasts, which means that our defense will be more difficult this year."

He said with a dignified expression: "However, They are not indestructible, we can defeat them, there are people behind us who we want to protect, and we will never back down!"

"No backing down!" Deafening voices came from the mouths of the rest of the officers in the conference room. Standing straight and serious.

Lei Ao said: "Strengthen the garrison in various places and increase the patrol flight team to investigate the air situation. All departments maintain smooth communication and need support in time for help. No matter what time, no soldier can be abandoned."

"Yes." The officers gave a military salute. , leave the conference room and return to their respective positions.

There were only Leo and Lyle left in the conference room. Lyle's upright stance instantly loosened, leaning against the wall, his eyes looked into the distance through the door, and the corner of his mouth twitched: "Leo, I can't wait until the end of February. , let's drive them away as soon as possible!"

Leo's eyes flashed tenderness for a moment: "I have no patience." He stepped out, with a fierce momentum in his steps.

All the soldiers of the First Army found that their immediate superior, Major General Leo, was more heroic than ever this time, and seemed even more desperate, and stayed on the battlefield longer than before.

Many subordinate officers were secretly impatient, worried that their superiors would be mentally chaotic or into a manic state, but every time they saw Leo, they saw him in high spirits, and they never imagined that he had been on the battlefield for a long time.

On the second day after the beast attacked Zone A, news of the beast attack was also reported in the rest of the districts. All armies were well prepared and defended in time, and there were no casualties for the time being.

There was only one accident. There was a large cargo terminal at the junction of District D and District F. There were many manufacturing companies nearby. The employees of the terminal and the company occupied the junction area and established a fair army.

While occupying the junction, they established a mental attack device at the junction with areas D and F.

The Eighth Army and the Ninth Army in charge of these two districts sent soldiers to suppress them immediately. The soldiers who went there were injured by mental attack equipment, and two sentries died as a result.

The entire empire was in an uproar, and at the same time, on the live broadcast channel of the empire, the head of the Fair Army gave a live speech, preaching a topic about the unfair treatment of ordinary people.

He pointed out the irrationality of sentinels and guides in the live broadcast, and also openly recruited all ordinary people who are aspiring to build a new era and create a fair society.

The preaching ended with the military information department hacking the other party's network, but the content of the preaching has already been circulated, and many people called the man a fool, and many people felt the same way.

The atmosphere of the entire empire was stagnant, seemingly calm on the surface, but turbulent in private.

Leo's face sank when he got the news. He was busy with the Spring Beast Tide and had no time to take care of You Mo's original company. He didn't expect something to happen.

In other words, the other party had already made arrangements and deliberately took action when all the armies of the Spring Beast Tide were busy.

It didn't take long for Ren to contact him: "I'll solve this matter, don't be distracted on the front line, pay attention to safety."

Soon, the report on the front line suddenly changed its style. It was no longer a text report with logistics pictures, but also Instead of watching the battlefield from a distance, zoom in and close up the battle.

All kinds of ferocious beasts appeared in front of the imperial audience, and it was soon discovered that the Sentinel Mecha team would always be the ones rushing in front.

They are like iron walls, blocking the attacking beasts and guarding the safety of the citizens of the empire.

This kind of video was played for two days in a row, and the faces of the frontline sentries became more tense, and their spirits were not as good as before.

At this time, Ren gave a national live speech, and he looked serious: "As a sentinel, I never felt that my identity was different. After I woke up, I began to receive the education of Baita. There is only one thing in my heart, That is to become stronger, and the most important thing in my heart is the sense of responsibility."

"Every sentinel receives the same education, all sentinels know that we are born with talent, we must master it and use it flexibly."

He said solemnly : "The sentinel's instinct is to become stronger, because we know that we are deeply cared for by the empire, and our talent is not a capital to enjoy, but a responsibility."

"All citizens are the same, and it is true because of the particularity of sentinels and guides. They are preferentially treated by the empire, but in contrast, they are dedicated to the empire."

"Those who have seen the actual battlefield, you can imagine what would happen if all the people who resisted the sentries were ordinary people?"

After Ren's speech, the video Switching to an industrial area, I saw the beast breaking open the gate of the park, and the heavily armed people in the park were frightened, and kept using various hot weapons to attack.

However, the beast was huge in size and strong in physical strength. Not only did it not retreat after being injured, but it became manic and slammed towards the man.

Seeing this, the rest of the companions screamed in panic, ran around in a panic, and the beasts chased around, as if a gust of wind crossed the border, making the equipment and venue a mess.

Someone got into the aircraft at a high speed, and just flew into the air when a bird-shaped beast flapped its wings, the aircraft spun down and landed on the ground with a bang.

Just as the beast swooped and chased after the victory, and the sharp beak was about to peck at the window of the cab, a bright silver mecha ran from a distance like lightning, kicked the bird-shaped beast away with one foot, and the mecha wings shot out particles. The cannon hit both wings of the bird quickly and accurately.

The silver mecha did not stop, but quickly turned to the other side to rescue the rest of the ordinary people who almost fell into the mouth of the beast.

"Ah! I want to go out, I don't want to stay here, I want to go to the city, put me in jail!"

"I don't want to stay here, I don't want any justice, I want to die."

"Me too , I'm so stupid, my life is actually pretty good, it's just because the person I like falls in love with the sentinel that I have a crooked mind, I don't dare to come again, woo woo..."

The ordinary person watching the news rose behind his back. After breaking into a cold sweat, he realized that even if they switched positions, his performance would not be better than them.

Ordinary people are really vulnerable in the face of beasts. If there is no sentinel protection, they may have died in the past spring beast tide.

No one doubts Ren's speech. They can see clearly the hard work of the sentries on the front line. If their preferential treatment is for enjoyment, they don't have to go to the front line in person.

The remarks on the Internet immediately became one-sided, and they all scolded the person in charge of the Fair Army. The person in charge was frightened when the beast attacked, and was sent to the prison by the army to accompany You Mo.

After reading the news, Xiao Mu silently praised Ren. Ren usually seemed to be gentle, but he handled things resolutely and neatly.

The civil unrest in the empire was easily resolved by Ren. Xiao Mu developed the habit of watching the news every day. On this day, he closed the terminal, packed all the medicines made in the past few days into bottles according to their functions, and then sent them out by express.

The generals and soldiers on the front line gradually began to deteriorate. Most of them were sentinels, and the high-intensity battle made them mentally disordered, which was very frustrating for them.

Especially the advanced sentinels, they have strong abilities and five senses, and the environment of the battlefield is particularly unfriendly to them, and they are more likely to fall into mental confusion.

This is also the reason why the Spring Beast Tide Empire loses many Sentinels every year. One and a half months is not long, but it is a particularly severe test for the Sentinels.

At the daily routine meeting, many officers looked bad. One of them said, "Major General Leo, do you still have the medicine you gave the day before yesterday? The medicines purchased by logistics are too ineffective."

"Yeah . , Major General, give me two more ones with the effect of five thousand, I can kill at least ten beasts by eating one!"

Lei Ao said: "No more."

Xiao Mu gave him a lot of medicines, except for the ones he has never used. There are almost a thousand pills of enhancement medicine and physical strength medicine, and a single mental recovery medicine.

However, there are hundreds of thousands of soldiers on the battlefield, and there are also a lot of generals at all levels, almost all of them are high-level sentries, which is really not enough.

Just as he was talking, a guard trotted to Leo with a cardboard box in one hand and gave a military salute: "Report Major General, there is your courier."

"Express?" Leo was puzzled.

The guard handed him a paper sign the size of a slap: "This is an incidental."

Leo took a look, his expression softened instantly in the surprised eyes of all his subordinates, and the corner of his mouth even had a smile.

One of the subordinate officers touched the other with his elbow: "Am I dazzled?"

"Probably not, after all, the chances of us being dazzled together are not high."

"Sure enough, it is a man who is going to get married, and the expression is different. Before I put it away, I never dreamed that the Major General would show such a look."

"This is just a piece of paper, it would be fine if I saw someone."

Leo glanced over lightly, and the officers instantly stiffened their backs . Sit upright.

Leo put the box on the table and lightly unpacked it. It was no accident that it was full of porcelain bottles of various colors.

Among them, there are two bottles of spiritual power and physical energy of 5,000 and 7,000 each. According to Xiao Mu's habit, one bottle is 200, and there are five guides with a efficacy of 10,000.

There is a bottle of enhancement medicine, and a small piece of paper is attached to the bottle.

Leo got it in his hand: "I forgot to ask you last time I contacted you about the effect of the booster. I was worried that it wasn't used well, so I didn't do more, and you didn't say I needed an antidote, so I think it's probably not necessary. I didn't do it this time."

Leo moved his fingers slightly, wanting to contact Xiao Mu immediately, and quickly suppressed this thought.

"Wow! Major General, this is a medicine with a potency of five thousand. I saw it when you took it out last time. It is in this kind of bottle."

"Major General, give me two."

"I want it too. "

What kind of medicine is the rest?" Some people wondered, "Is this all made by god-level wizards? They must be good medicines."

Leo put the enhancement medicine in the space, and decided to try it himself before deciding how to give it to his subordinates. Then threw the five thousand medicine to Wood for him to distribute.

He handed a guide agent to Lyle. Lyle used this agent a day ago and knew that it was the legendary S-level guide agent. After taking it, he quickly put it away carefully.

Lei Ao swept his gaze and pointed out the generals with the highest mental power, and each dispensed three medicines with an effect of 7,000, and instructed: "The mental power can only be used when it is near a safe point."