62 Attack

In a blink of an eye, it was the last day of the celebration. Xiao Mu stayed alone in the apartment all day, eating snacks and watching the live broadcast. After the lunch break, the pharmacy continued to watch it, and only closed the terminal during dinner.

On the third day of the celebration, the guests of the banquet, in addition to the alien envoys, also had top people from all walks of life in the empire, including scholars, experts, businessmen and entrepreneurs. The whole process was prohibited from live broadcast, and the imperial TV channel broadcast an entertainment evening.

Xiao Mu is not interested in this, just in case, he did not go to the dinner party.

After dinner, he went to exercise as usual. After washing, he used a hair dryer to dry his hair. He sat on the bed and read the news. Before opening the terminal, he saw a news bulletin.

"Citizens traveling by aircraft, please note that an aircraft exploded at the entrance of Junlu Road. The relevant departments are investigating. Please drive around here."

There is also a picture of a burning aircraft below the text of the report. Xiao Mu frowned. , Army Green Road is not far from Louis's apartment, which is the road connecting the public area and the military management area.

He scrolled down to read the detailed report, saw that there were no casualties, and switched to the news homepage.

"There was a sudden explosion on the road closest to the State Banquet Building. According to the situation at the scene, it is most likely caused by man. If anyone sees a suspicious person, please report it in time."

The news at the top has been changed. Xiao Mu After reading it, my heart felt tight, and tonight's banquet was arranged in the State Banquet Building.

At the same time, Green in another apartment also saw the news. He suddenly stood up from the sofa, his face pale, thinking about what Mitt said before he left, and his heart became even more uneasy.

"I'm gone, maybe I won't see you again in the future. You're fine now, but don't be too naive, don't be bullied, this is for you, if you encounter a dangerous situation, turning on the switch can save your life."

"Your room I have set up a 12-hour access control for the door, you can't go out temporarily, and then you can go wherever you want, remember to pay attention to safety."

"Oh, yes," Mitt smiled lightly at the time, "there will be no one who looks the same as you in the future. Even if you are compared with him, it will only be a period of time, and it will end soon."

Green thought of this, touched his lips, and kissed Mitt before leaving.

Why did he kiss him and what did his last words mean?

He suspected that Mitt was going to be detrimental to Xiao Mu.

He wanted to contact Xiao Mu, but all the contacts in the address book were deleted by Mitre, even if he wanted to ask Ximu who knew Xiao Mu again.

Green watched the news uneasily, knowing that if Mitt made a move, there would be news coverage.

Looking at the two breaking news in a row, Green's anxiety increased. He had lived in Louis's apartment complex for a period of time, and was familiar with the nearby road names, and everyone in the empire knew that the celebration dinner was in the State Banquet Building.

He looked at the terminal with a tangled face. He still had a way to contact Xiao Mu. Even if he couldn't contact Xiao Mu, he could remind Xiao Mu-contact the police.

The other party may or may not believe what he said, but Xiao Mu's identity is special, even if it is just in case, the other party will most likely remind Xiao Mu.

It's just that if the police ask, they'll know that Mitt is with him these days, and it's easy to doubt him.

Green's mind was battling for a while, but he finally bit his lip and contacted the police.

The State Banquet Building was very lively at this time. The banquet started at 7:00, ended at 8:00, and then started the party. The venue of the party is huge, there are desserts and drinks all around, the lights are bright, and people from all walks of life who know each other have a great time talking.

The party has a very important function. It can make many top friends. It is also a treasure for businessmen. It is often possible to talk about big business.

However, compared with the ease of successful people who walk around and do their best in the middle of the field, the guards around and the military personnel who are responsible for the security work are not easy.

The identity of everyone at the venue is not simple. With so many bigwigs gathered together, the security work is particularly heavy.

Leo was sitting in the guard room, staring sharply at the 16-screen monitor in front of him, pointing to a corner of the sofa in the upper right corner: "People pay attention here, don't let any dead ends."

After he finished speaking, Yu Guang saw the adjutant . Wood looked like he was hesitating to speak, frowning: "Speak up if you have something to say."

Wood said the breaking news: "Major General Lyle outside the building has already gone to deal with it, and the army green road is also dealing with it. There's no news from the apartment."

These two things don't seem to have anything to do with the apartment, but the location is too special, Wood hesitated for a while, but reported it. He is too aware of the importance of the people in the apartment to his major general.

Leo frowned: "Contact with Kaimen and let him pay attention at all times, this is very unusual, it is very possible..."

Before he finished speaking, his terminal suddenly vibrated, and Wood's terminal vibrated almost at the same time as his. , The two moved quickly to connect, but did not hear each other's words, only the sound of electricity.

Leo stood up abruptly, and he immediately thought of the situation before the captain of the first and second teams of Jiuxing Shi was unconscious.

"Kaimen."

"Ada." The

two said the name of the contact person. After listening, Leo's face turned cold, kicked the stool away, and strode out of the guard room.

Wood was also in a hurry, but he still remembered the business and quickly reminded: "Major General, you are solely responsible for the security of tonight's party."

Leo stopped abruptly, and then said, "You stay here." Wood was preparing What to say, Leo has already walked out.

Leo contacted Ren while walking, and quickly said what happened: "I have someone take over my task, I have to go back to the apartment, and now I let Wood stay in the guard room and watch."

Ren and the people next to him whispered After saying something, he said, "Louis will take over your task, make sure to keep Xiao Mu safe, and you have to be careful yourself."

"Yeah."

Leo walked out of the banquet hall and saw that his Lyle was about to say hello, when he saw him release the shadow directly, and drove the shadow to leave quickly.

Lyle's face changed slightly. Leo was the security guard at the party venue, but now he left suddenly, something must have happened.

Something did happen. Louis' apartment was in chaos at this time. Xiao Mu was watching the news when someone suddenly knocked on the door. It wasn't a normal knock on the door, but a slamming sound.

He opened the door, and saw Ah Da standing outside the door with a serious face: "Someone is attacking, a powerful mental attack is spreading to us from the outer apartment."

Speaking of him, his face was particularly ugly: "The communication has been interfered with. It's over."

Xiao Mu immediately thought of the scene of Jiuxingshi: "It's very likely Mitt," Xiao Mu asked worriedly, "How is the guard in the outer apartment?"

Ah Da clenched his fist and his eyes were red: "After the notification I cut off contact."

Xiao Mu felt tight, and spoke to comfort him: "Maybe he just fell into a coma. Someone in Jiuxing couldn't stand the sudden mental attack and fell into a coma, but everything was fine after that."

Ah Da's expression softened slightly: "Me Come, I'll escort you away first."

Xiao Mu followed behind him and walked to the entrance of the stairs, Xiao Mu's face changed suddenly, just moments before, his mental power was strongly attacked, and he directly attacked his outer layer. The barrier was broken.

Due to the increased number of guards, and most of them are senior sentries, he used to build two layers of barriers in the apartment, and now he has broken one layer, only the inner layer.

He didn't dare to be careless, and hurriedly built another floor. Seeing Ada, Kaimen in the living room, and the other six sentries were pale and sweating on their foreheads, he quickly reminded: "Build a barrier, at least two floors, or you won't be able to hold it."

"Two floors?" The cold brows that opened the door moved slightly, and the gray hair was already wet with sweat, sticking to his forehead.

"Yes, by controlling mental power, you can control the size of the barrier." As he said, he established the barrier again, and at the same time released the needle to himself.

Then use the holding needle for the eight guards in the living room one by one. After that, while the buff counts down, use the needle to lift the sentinel with the most ugly color.

Each time it is used, it can recover 1500 mental power, plus the recovery of holding the needle, it can barely support the establishment of the minimum barrier.

The guard was shocked by the steady flow of mental power, and looked at him with a frenzy in his eyes, as if he had seen an idol's brainless fan. Xiao Mu took out the middle-grade hemostatic pill and poured it on his hand: " Take

one for each person, and eat it when you can't stand it anymore."

Inside, looking warily at the door.

Kaimen's face was cold: "We are too passive in this way, I'll go out and see."

Xiao Mu was not at ease: "How long can you hold on?"

"How much mental power can the medicine you give restore?" Kaimen asked.

"Nearly half." Xiao Mu said honestly.

Kaimen said: "I will be back in a minute." After he finished speaking, he glanced at Ah Da, who said solemnly, "I will protect him."

Kaimen opened the door and was about to go out when he saw a small The aircraft landed at the door, and at the same time, the intensity of the mental attack became stronger.

Xiao Mu's expression became tense. He tried his best to release his skills, but there were too many people, so he couldn't reply. He groaned a few times, and all the guards fell except Ah Da and Kaimen.

Xiao Mu was worried, but he didn't have the time to check their situation. He kept releasing skills at Kaimen and Ada, but even so, their mental power was rapidly declining.

The door of the aircraft was pushed open, and Mitt jumped off. Seeing Kaimen at the door and Ada and Xiao Mu standing inside the door, his face was surprised and his brows raised slightly.

Before his expression took shape, Kaimen attacked him like a phantom. He sneered and instantly raised the level of mental attack to the highest level.

Kaimen was stagnant, and just when Mitt thought he would fall directly, Kaimen took a medicine and attacked him again.

Mitt was astonished, his footsteps moved, barely avoiding Kaimen's blow, he was thin, but very flexible and fast.

After he avoided it, he directly retreated to the aircraft, did not leave, but looked at the three people who were still standing with cold eyes.

In less than 30 seconds, Kaimen and Ada fell one after another, and Mitt stepped off the aircraft again, looking at the similar faces of Xiao Mu and Green, and said coldly: "You really surprised me, but it's a pity."

He After speaking, a miniature particle cannon suddenly appeared in his hand, and he slowly raised his hand: "Goodbye..."