23 The same reaction

The next morning, Xiao Muchen finished running and was going downstairs to eat after taking a shower. Leo was detaining the military discipline when he passed by Leo's room.

Feeling his sight, Leo tilted his head to avoid misunderstanding, and he quickly walked over.

Leo stared at the door and frowned.

When Xiao Mu went downstairs, he saw Zon standing at the door of the study. He greeted him and walked to the restaurant when the doorbell rang.

He walked over and opened the door. He was stunned when he looked at the person at the door. The person was

very tall, at least 1.9 meters tall. What surprised him was that the man was very beautiful.

If he heard someone use this word to describe a tall man, Xiao Mu would definitely complain silently about the nonsense. But now, he felt that the word was too suitable for the man at the door.

The man is so beautiful that he looks like a two-dimensional character. He is tall and full of heroism between his eyebrows. He will never be mistaken for his gender.

"Hey, who are you? You look really good." Lyle raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw the stranger open the door. Then he reached out to touch Xiao Mu's face and smiled, "It feels good."

Xiao Mu His eyes widened immediately, and he took a quick step back.

Before he could react to this man's actions, he was shocked by the change in the mental barrier.

The moment this person touched him, his mental barrier actually became thinner. Although the speed was slower than when he was in contact with Leo, it still shocked him.

One Leo is dangerous enough, why is there another!

He tried his best to control the mental tentacles that were very active because of Lyle's touch. Lyle looked at his flushed face and chuckled: "It's really red, it's so innocent!"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, but he didn't speak. It was to turn back to ask Zon if he wanted to let people in.

Unexpectedly, when he turned his head, he saw Leo standing at the entrance of the stairs, looking at him with complicated eyes.

There was a flash of interest in Lyle's eyes, and he raised his hand and put it on Xiao Mu's shoulder: "My name is Lyle, what's the name of the little beauty?"

Xiao Mu was startled, slapped his hand away, and ran to the restaurant. His face turned redder because of the suppressed mental tentacles.

Lei Ao's brows furrowed even tighter. Xiao Mu's reaction was all too familiar to him. The panic when he was touched, and the blush when he got close, were all familiar to him.

It's just that before, these reactions were all in front of him, but now, it's not because of him.

He suddenly became irritable and looked at Lyle: "Why are you here so early?" Lyle raised his eyebrows with a smile: "Of course he came for breakfast," he waved at Zon, "Where 's the

marshal?"

Communicate with the lieutenant general." Zorn said.

Leo walked to the dining table and sat down. Lyle took the seat next to Xiao Mu and asked Leo with a smile, "Don't you want to introduce me?"

Leo gave him a light look: "Xiao Mu," and then to Xiao Mu, " Major General Lyle Bruce." Xiao Mu remembered the person's name, secretly said to keep a distance in the future, and said hello