96 Restoring Calm

Xiao Mu looked at 'He Needle'. There was a note after the skill description: It would increase the enemy's combat power. This skill only works on friends.

friend? It's also simple.

Xiao Mu glanced at Ward No. 2, reported his communication number in the expectant eyes of the injured soldier, and then smiled: "Please add my friends, I will try my best to answer if you have any spiritual questions in the future."

The Sentinels were stunned, followed by ecstasy, and quickly added friends.

Soon, Xiao Mu received forty friend requests, which he passed with one click.

He looked at the map panel, and sure enough, all the sentries turned into small blue dots, which meant they were friends.

He stood in the middle of the ward, used the Needle Skill to restore 1200 mental power to all the sentries at the same time, and then took advantage of the CD time to use the Needle Holder on them from far to near, giving six people the Needle Holder buff, and the Needle again Can be used again.

He repeated this movement, and after a minute, he left Ward 2.

The sentinels in Ward 2 looked at each other with vigor and vitality: "What happened? Why did I suddenly recover?"

"Me too, my mental picture is full of energy, and I can go to the battlefield now."

Someone murmured: " This is incredible, I have never been such a strong guide."

"Wake up, this is the first god-level guide in over a hundred years, how could you have seen it!"

And Leo, who was in the command room of the southern garrison, When he received the news, his face sank, so many people added Xiao Mu's communication method!

Some of the subordinate officers began to worry: "How can I add a communication method! I don't know which one I like, I added them all at once to cover up!"

Leo gave the man a cold look: "Xiao Mu is not that kind of person. ."

One person pleaded with the officer: "Major General, don't be angry, Lao Cao just likes to watch emotional gossip when he has nothing to do, so talk nonsense!"

Xiao Mu just came out of Ward 3 and received a communication from Lei Ao. His eyes overflowed with a smile: "Lei Ao, the wounded sentinels of the Third and Fourth Army are almost finished. This time I will see you and you will not refuse, right?"

Lei Ao's soft voice was inconceivable: "Sorry, I can't pick you up in person, I'll wait for you."

Xiao Mu smiled: "No need to apologize, wait for me."

When Xiao Mu's mental strength was only the last half, he finally put three The sentinels of the Fourth Army with serious mental confusion have been treated.

He looked at the 'Shang Yang Finger' activated by the system panel and couldn't help showing joy in his eyes.

Shangyang Finger: Continuous damage, causing 200 mental damage to the target every three seconds for 18 seconds, instantly released, no cooling time.

This means that if you hang a Shang Yang Finger on the enemy, after 18 seconds, it will cause 1200 mental damage to the opponent. Since there is no cooling time, you can hang it on one person and immediately hang it on another person, causing a crowd. attack effect.

Due to the large number of sentinels being treated, not only the Shang Yang Finger was activated, but also the other continuous skill 'Zhong Ling Yuxiu' was also activated by half.

Xiao Mu calculated, at this speed, the activation of attack skills would be much simpler than the previous healing skills.

He now has a high total mental power, and the medicine for recovering mental power is better. In the spring beast tide, the number of sentinels he can heal is also a good time to activate his skills.

The Major General of the Third and Fourth Army expressed his deep gratitude to Xiao Mu, and insisted on sending a team of soldiers to escort him to the southern guard camp despite his delay.

As soon as he stepped off the aircraft, Xiao Mu saw Leo standing upright. He hadn't seen him for half a month. Leo seemed to have lost some weight, standing upright and imposing.

Leo strode towards Xiao Mu, looked down at him carefully, made sure he was safe and sound, and took him by the waist and led him to his lounge.

He moved his fingers, if there were not too many soldiers around, he really wanted to hug people directly.

Xiao Mu followed him with a smile, fearing that there were too many outsiders and didn't say much, this was on the battlefield, and there were Leo's soldiers next to him. He was worried that something uncontrollable would happen that would damage Leo's majesty.

When he arrived in the lounge, Xiao Mu was about to speak when Leo pressed against the door panel, followed by a surging kiss. He closed his eyes and raised his head, wrapped his arms around Leo's neck, and cooperated very well.

The two kissed very passionately, and when Xiao Mu was almost out of breath, Leo released him, pressed against his forehead, and locked his eyes deeply on him.

Xiao Mu gasped, the corners of his mouth curled up, and his hand was on the side of Lei Ao's face: "You've lost weight." His eyes moved, his hand moved up a little, he touched the slightly wet hair on his temples, and couldn't help laughing. , "Did you take a shower on purpose?"

Leo's face flashed a trace of unease, grabbed his hand and kissed it, led him to sit on the sofa in the outer hall, and let Xiao Mu sit directly on his lap , the two looked at each other face to face.

"It's not like home, it's messy," Leo explained.

Xiao Mu kissed him on the face and looked around. The lounge is not big and the layout is very simple, but all the necessary things are: "It's fine, it's fine."

Leo hugged him and reminded him in a deep voice : "There may be a beast attack at any time, no matter what happens, don't go out."

Xiao Mu nodded: "Well, I know." He is watching the news every day, and he knows the ferocity of beasts very well, so he won't take any risks. .

"You rest first, I'll have someone bring you meals later, and I have to go back to the command room." Leo's fingers lingered on his pale side face.

Xiao Mu rolled over and got off his lap: "You go to work, don't worry about me."

Leo picked him up sideways, put him in the separated bedroom, and kissed him on the forehead: "Have a good rest." Seeing Xiao Mu nodded, He just left the lounge.

Xiao Mu was a little tired. He still wanted to treat the injured soldiers of the First and Second Army, so he didn't do anything else and just went to sleep to keep his spirits up.

He stayed in the south for less than a day, treated many sentinels, and his popularity in the army rose rapidly. Many officers of the first army saw him change his words directly from Master Xiao Mu to his wife.

When Xiao Mu heard it for the first time, he was stunned for a while, and then the corners of his mouth could not help twitching. Seeing that Leo seemed to like hearing others call him like this, thinking of the name here, he was destined to call him that way in the future anyway. Say more.

Leo paid attention to his reaction, and was even happier when he saw that he didn't care.

The southeast and southwest have also returned to calm since the First Army supported them. The First Army returned to the south and received calls for help from the east and west regions.

"It seems that these beasts won't give up easily without trying every aspect of the empire."

"What are you afraid of, they will be sent to their hometown!"

Leo said: "The second army stayed behind, the first army went out to support as usual, this time there is no Medicine, you try your best to defend." The

two generals gave a military salute: "Yes."

Leo returned to the lounge, but did not see Xiao Mu, asked the guards, and found Xiao Mu who was treating people in the military ward.

Xiao Mu saw him smiling at him, and after the treatment, he went back to the lounge with him.

Seeing Lei Ao's hesitation, Xiao Mu was a little strange: "What happened?"

Leo repeated the effect of the enhancement medicine: "Your treatment and medicine will consume mental power. I am worried that your mental power is being used too much."

Xiao Mu was surprised. He didn't expect that with the enhancement medicine, humans would be able to beat the beasts until they didn't dare to attack again. He originally wanted to activate the skills as soon as possible, but when he heard Lei Ao's words, he acted decisively.

"I'll start making medicine after a short break. Two enhancement medicines and two advanced recovery medicines are considered a set, which can be used by an advanced sentinel. I will try to make as many as possible."

These are all level 70 medicines. After spending 70 mental powers, his total mental power is now close to 15,000. He will only feel tired after spending four tubes, which is equivalent to 60,000 available mental powers.

Don't just do these medicines every day, you can do more than 8,000 pills, and there are more than 2,000 groups according to the grouping he just made.

The combat effectiveness of more than 2,000 S-class sentries will be very strong.

Lei Ao said: "Don't force it, you must ensure your safety."

Xiao Mu said with a smile: "You can rest assured, I know," he thought for a while, "Why don't I follow the support army, so that the good medicine can be given in time. Soldiers use."

"No," Leo refused, "The battlefield is dangerous, you stay here, I will send someone to send it there, it will be very soon."

Xiao Mu thought about it and didn't force it, if something happened to him accidentally, Rather trouble.

Xiao Mu began to take medicines and take recovery medicines to rest. The schedule was very fulfilling. Every day in the south, a thousand groups of medicines were sent to the east and west areas.

In less than three days, the East and West districts returned to calm.

A day later, the northeast and northwest districts issued a request for support. Lei Ao was already prepared. The people of the first army stayed in the east and west districts and did not return, so they went directly to support.

On the thirteenth of February, the empire regained its calm, and the beasts did not attack the empire again, as if they had disappeared, and the entire army or the entire empire cheered for it.

Just in case, the armies did not withdraw, but continued to stay at the border.

Many netizens on the Internet are discussing enthusiastically. Many people think that the climate of the planet where the beasts live is changing, and they only go back when they have something to eat.

However, on the 14th, the Empire received a call for help from Hao Xing and Yan Xing, saying that it was a request for help, and the main purpose was to inquire about their method of repelling the beast.

Only then did netizens know that the beasts did not return to their planet, but were driven away by imperial soldiers, and the Internet was full of praise for the military.

There are also many people who have questions. They have watched a lot of news from the front line. Although the soldiers are strong, they are only defending the border, not allowing the beast to break through.

Smart people watch the replayed news and find that the recent news has returned to its earliest style, with logistics as the main focus.

"It must be deliberately trying to hide some secret weapon!"

"I also think, no matter what, the empire is awesome, and the military is awesome!"

"I have a gossip, it seems that a new drug has appeared that can improve combat effectiveness, And there are no side effects."

"Real or fake? The institute's new medicine?"

"As far as I know, the god-level guide went to the front line not long ago." "

Could it be that the medicine was made by the god-level guide?"

Netizens speculated wildly. After contacting Ren, Hao Mian asked directly, "Did the medicine made by Xiao Mu work? If you mention the conditions, I will buy the medicine."

Ren did not hide it. Interstellar beasts are the common enemy of mankind. They know that humans are not their food, and they really give up.

"Yes, this is made by him privately. If he is willing to sell it to you, and what price to ask, you have to ask him."

Hao Mian said, "I want to ask you to help me contact him."

After contacting Xiao Mu, Hao Mian said. Straight to the point and stated the purpose, let Xiao Mu ask, Xiao Mu thought about it, and said directly: "I hope Hao Xing can change the guide's education and the way he treats the guide."

He repeated what he said to Qisai . , put forward a proposal for the freedom of the guide, and at the same time demanded to promote the freedom of love, and released the idea that with the new guide medicine, the sentinel can survive safely without a guide.

The interstellar environment is that the sentinel needs a guide, and the guide is extremely precious.

If only Yaoxing realizes the freedom of the guide, there will be security risks, and it is inevitable that the sentinels of other stars will not have bad thoughts.

He wanted to take this opportunity to promote new ideas to the entire interstellar space.

After he finished speaking, he added: "I believe you understand better than the others the irrationality of the idea of ​​​​binding the sentinel in the past."

Hao Mian was silent for a moment: "Okay, I promise you."

If it is not a concept passed down from generation to generation -----The sentinel will live longer and stronger if he has a guide. At the beginning, his parents would not force him to choose a guide to get engaged, and there will be no later things.

Although he is very happy now, the pain he has experienced is real, and everyone suffers from it for the rest of their lives.

He hoped that no one would make the same mistake.