3 Weak chicken

Xiao Mu was busy all morning, and finally finished his work. The hospital's treatment was good, and he packed lunch.

The lunch was eaten in the lounge, and he was accompanied by two other men who looked to be in their twenties, both of them were about 185, taller than him, one was blond and the other was black.

It was still two meat and two vegetables, he took a bite, the sweet and sour taste filled his taste buds, he was about to cry with joy, he did not lose his sense of taste!

The blond man watched a movie on the terminal while eating, and chatted with the black-haired man: "It's still delicious for work, and the life-sustaining meals that are usually delivered have no taste at all."

"At least I can fill my stomach. This hospital is already kind. Even if it is full of nutritional ingredients, it deliberately disguises its appearance as food to increase appetite."

"It's not for those sentinels, you need to eat lightly." Blonde cut a voice.

The black hair leaned over his head to watch a movie with him: "Wow, such a dense mental tentacle, this guide looks so powerful."

"Of course, this is an A-level guide!" The blonde looked proud.

Xiao Mu's heart moved, he slowly moved over to look closely, and the blonde gave him a look: "You are prettier than this actor." The

corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, if this face was just the face he pinched in the game, he heard the compliment He would be happy, but now it's his face.

He is a man, what the hell is beautiful?

He took a mouthful of rice and looked at the screen, only to see two men sitting opposite each other, one tall and the other petite.

Countless transparent filaments came out of the petite man's head and entered the tall man's head.

The chaotic threads in the tall man's head gradually became clear, then he opened his eyes and hugged the petite man.

"If there were such a powerful guide, there would not be so many sentinel patients in the hospital." Blonde snorted.

"It's useless, once the sentinel guides are combined, they think they are unique to each other. There are so many less guides than soldiers, and single dogs still have to come to the hospital." The black-haired hehe said.

The plot on the screen gradually developed to a yellow color, and the sound of blush and heartbeat kept coming out.

Xiao Mu glanced at his temporary colleague who was in high spirits, and moved to the side with a blushing face.

"Wow, Xiao Mu, you're blushing!" The blonde laughed.

The black hair looked at him: "Aren't you still a baby? Talk to me at night?"

"Cough..." Xiao Mu choked on the food and kept coughing. Now, "No, no need." The

blonde and black hair laughed again when they saw his embarrassed look.

Xiao Mu continued to eat speechlessly, thinking about the movie scene he just watched in his mind, and the filament that stretched out from his mind before was the same as that of the guide.

According to the black hair, it seems to be called 'spiritual tentacles'.

In this way, there is no problem with his body!

It's just that all the signs show that he is a guide, so why didn't Ximu find it?

Is it because he didn't have mental tentacles before?