61 Sort out

Xiao Mu was amused by Lei Ao's childish behavior, but he did not stop him and let him hug him. If this can dispel other people's coveted, he is very happy.

In the hall, Novi had woken up, but his face was ugly. Thornton and Qiaofen sat on both sides of him. Thornton did not speak, and Joe asked what happened before Novi fell into a coma. When Novi

saw Xiao Mu, he spoke for the first time after waking up: "Throw away the flaming tea I gave you, don't drink it."

Xiao Mu sat opposite him: "What do you remember?"

His hands on his knees clenched tightly, and instead of answering, he asked: "How did you find the problem? I don't feel it at all."

Xiao Mu touched the back of his hand that was scalded before: "I felt a spiritual force in the tea. Novi bit his lip: "

I didn't feel it," he said, his face sank, and turned to Thornton, "You call Ale from the diplomatic corps. He gave me the tea tin as a gift for visiting." "

Thornton didn't know what happened at first, but after hearing this, he probably understood that the tea that Weino gave to Xiao Mu was manipulated.

The main task of his trip is to be responsible for the safety of the entire mission. After listening to Novi's words, his eyes flashed coldly, and he asked his subordinates to escort Ale over.

Novi assured Xiao Mu and Leo: "I will definitely give you a statement, Yanxing and Yaoxing are members of the alliance, we are friendly and will not do anything harmful."

Xiao Mu smiled: "I Believe you, what I am more concerned about is why you suddenly fell into a coma before?"

Novi tightened his fingers, and he said with difficulty: "I remembered something," he lowered his eyes, "very bad thing."

Having said this, he suddenly stared at Xiao Mu: "Did you offend anyone? Otherwise, why would someone borrow my hand to deal with you?"

Xiao Mu helplessly spread his hands: "I didn't have a bad relationship with anyone, and this happened to me, too. Very helpless."

Novi tilted his head to think for a moment, and suddenly thought: "No, maybe they don't want to deal with you, they just want to make you the same as I was before."

"Do you know what you were like before?" Xiao Mujin Then ask.

Novi nodded lightly, with frustration, regret and guilt in his expression: "I have always been proud of being an A-level guide, and I was even more proud of becoming an A-level guide."

"The reason for my coma is actually very simple, I don't know. Why, I suddenly remembered a lot of things that I somehow forgot."

He glanced at Xiao Mu and smiled bitterly: "I think it has something to do with you. But I was in front of you, and I was the client, but I didn't feel that you did anything. What."

Xiao Mu smiled and didn't admit it, just asked: "Did you suddenly become a guide?"

Novi's face turned pale: "I also thought I was, and once was complacent and felt that I was talented."

Thornton raised his eyebrows and said, "Prince Novi is the fastest guide to upgrade Yanxing's spiritual power. He just went out for a trip, and when he came back, he became a Grade A guide, causing a sensation in Yanxing, and people still ask Prince Novi to go. Where did you go to play!"

Novi glared at him, thinking of something, his momentum weakened again, and he looked away in a panic.

Thornton's eyes narrowed slightly, sensing that something was wrong, but thinking that there were other people, he didn't ask.

Xiao Mu realized the key point: "What happened when you were traveling?"

Novi's jaw tightened: "I was caught."

Thorton looked at him suddenly, his eyes sharp: "Has been caught?"

Novi did not I ignored him, but finished in a hurry: "I don't remember any of these memories, I just remembered them before I fell into a coma. I was caught in an underground laboratory.

" The stars must have razed it to the ground, and maybe that's why they were polite to me."

"I don't know exactly what they did. My mental power rose to Grade A within two days, and was sent away later. I was in a semi-conscious and confused state during the whole process."

He took a deep breath: "I went back to The guards, I no longer have any relevant memories. Instead, I hate the guards who follow me all the time. After sneaking out to play for two days, my mental power suddenly broke through."

"There was nothing wrong after that, no, it should be when I didn't think of these things, There is nothing wrong on the surface. Thinking about it carefully, I have done a lot for them without knowing it."

Novi rubbed the bridge of his nose: "The last two, one is to let go Jonathan, the other one caused the chaos at the luncheon yesterday. Those sentries had tea with me before."

"Jonathan really has something to do with you." Thornton looked ugly, and he was in charge of Jonathan The guard, Jonathan's escape from Yanxing Prison made many people question his ability.

There were even opposing politicians who suggested that he and the star thief were in a gang.

At that time, he was so annoyed that he wanted to find someone to fight every day. The only suspect was Novi, who went to prison on the grounds of exercising his mental strength. However, Novi refused to admit it and mocked him greatly.

Novi looked uncomfortable, just at this time, Ale, a member of the Yanxing Diplomatic Corps, was screwed over by Thornton's men.

Novi's face was sullen, sitting upright, the royal majesty fully exuded, and looked at Ale sharply: "Who are you? Where did the tea you give me as a gift come from?"

Ale is a fat middle-aged man. A young man with very gentle facial features, because he was in a hurry, he was gasping for breath. He was dazed when he heard Novi's words: "Prince Novi, I didn't give you tea?"

"Sophistry," Novi scolded, "you Do you mean I'm lying?"

Ale wiped the sweat from his forehead: "I really didn't give you tea, you told me that I would prepare gifts when you were going to visit, I didn't know you were visiting here tonight. "

I carry tea with me, always ready, but I haven't given out a single tin."

He said, took out a can of tea, dark red cylindrical shape, the body of the can was also tied with a beautiful flower with red silk, it was a gift at first glance.

Novi made a move with his right hand, and Ale quickly put the tea cans with both hands. Novi opened his eyes and handed it to Xiao Mu: "Look at it."

Xiao Mu couldn't feel the unbrewed tea, so he asked the home robot to go. Make tea, then ask Novi: "Are you sure you remember everything?"

"I was sure, but," he frowned at Ale, "if Ale is telling the truth, I'm not sure. , In my memory, Ale gave me the tea, and reminded me not to forget to give it away when I came to visit."

Ale couldn't help but said, "Prince Novi, I really didn't give you the tea!" He was confused and had no idea what was going on.

He looked at Thornton and wanted him to remind him whether Prince Novi had a mental problem, but Thornton ignored him at all.

The robot brewed the tea Ale took out, Xiao Mu held a cup in his hand, felt for a moment and said, "This is normal."

Ale stared: "This is Yanxing's best tea!"

Xiao Mu smiled He smiled, took a sip, and nodded: "It tastes really good."

Novi looked at Ale seriously: "Ale, you really didn't lie? Where were you at half past eleven yesterday morning?"

Eleven o'clock Half, it is the time between the end of the celebration and the luncheon.

Ale thought for a while: "At that time, the members of our Ministry of Foreign Affairs were all together, and the celebration gift that was going to be given to Yaoxing during the luncheon was the S mecha."

Novi contacted the Minister of Foreign Affairs and asked him about 11 o'clock yesterday . What he was doing, the foreign minister, although strange, still answered his question, exactly the same as Ale's answer.

Novi gritted his teeth and asked Ale to be sent back to his residence. He closed his eyes and knocked on his forehead: "What's going on?"

Xiao Mu turned his head to look at Leo, Leo said: "There is a possibility, hypnosis. The person who caused the chaos yesterday will be hypnotized, and the person who gave you the tea may be him."

Xiao Mu said: "I was still very strange, why only The four people suddenly became manic, and now I understand, because they drank the tea in question, which is probably used in conjunction with some kind of equipment that induces mental mania."

Novi's eyes widened: "According to you, I I forgot to be arrested before, I thought I was going to play, and it should be hypnosis, why can I remember it, but I can't remember the person who sent the tea?"

Xiao Mu shrugged: "I don't know, maybe there is a slight difference. , I can only guess, you were under mind control before, but now you have released it."

Novi gritted his teeth: "Give me the information of the person who caused the mania, he borrowed my hand to do bad things, I will never let him go. There is also that experimental base, when I find it, I must bomb it all!"

Leo said: "We exchange information, I want to know all the news about the experimental base."

Novi frowned: "I don't know. Many, as I said, I was in a coma when I went in, and I was half-conscious when I came out, and it wasn't much better."

Leo looked serious: "Do your best to provide information, the vibration of the starship, and the length of time, these are very useful."

Novi opened the terminal: "Okay, I will try my best to recall and write down all the details. I hope the information you have given is also comprehensive."

After Novi finished writing the memory, Leo said: "You pass it to Xiao Mu, I will The relevant information has been sent to Xiao Mu."

Novi pursed his mouth: "Wouldn't it be easier for us to send it directly?"

Leo said sternly: "You are the guide, and I am a sentinel with a boyfriend, so you will destroy me and My boyfriend's feelings, I will never add your communication."

Novi choked and said angrily: "Those who want to add my communication can go around your Yaoxing."

Leo ignored him and just looked at With Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu thought it was funny, he was sure that this kind of thinking was definitely learned by Leo from those pink dramas.

He sent Mitt's relevant information to Novi, and Novi also sent him his memories. He didn't read it and forwarded it directly to Leo.

Novi opened Mitt's profile, suddenly snorted, and turned the virtual screen to Thornton: "Look, do you feel familiar?"

Thornton's mouth evoked a sneer: "Apart from his looks, he and our Yanxing's youngest The members of the council look alike."

Novi held his chin: "I have seen his resume, his father has a brother, who was originally the owner of the house, and he also has a cousin, but the cousin's family has suffered It's difficult, the owner of the family has become his father, and he has had a successful career since then."

Xiao Mu did not expect to know about Mitt's life experience, and reminded: "Although he is an ordinary person, he has a mental attack weapon in his hand and can hypnotize him. He has other abilities, he is very powerful, you have to be careful when you see him."

Novi frowned: "Mental power attack, is it designed to deal with sentinel guides?"

Xiao Mu said: "Not necessarily, ordinary people also have mental power, but they are generally low. He glanced at the time: "It's not early, you go back to rest, I won't spread the news tonight."

Novi said: "Thank you."

Thornton glanced at Xiao Mu, got up to say goodbye, and escorted Novi away .

Qiao had been listening quietly beside him, and his eyes were frantic: "If you find a base, be sure to inform me, I'm sure that their research on spiritual power is much ahead of the empire!"

He stared at Xiao Mu: " Are you willing to let me study your mental power?"

Leo twisted his back collar with a sullen face and lifted him from the sofa and pushed him out: "Don't dream."

Qiao straightened the collar, still not giving up, watching Xiao Mu: "When are you willing, remember to tell me!"

Xiao Mu waved at him, he had no interest in becoming an experiment.

Lei Ao took Xiao Mu and took him back to his room. He reached behind the door and gave him a deep kiss: "Have a good rest. I have to go to the celebration scene tomorrow morning. You'd better not go out. After tomorrow, wherever you want to go, I will accompany you."

Xiao Mu smiled and touched his profile: "I'm not a child, you don't need to coax me, I know how serious it is."

Leo grabbed his hand with deep eyes: "Don't take the initiative to touch me, I can't help it. , I don't want to leave."

Xiao Mu blushed and poked his shoulder: "Go back to your room," he knew that Leo would definitely study Novi's memories carefully, and reminded, "Remember to go to bed early."

Leo After a heavy kiss on his lips, he let go and left his room.