18 Trailing

Xiao Mu was depressed, panting lightly: "I know my physical fitness is very poor, you don't need to be sarcastic, just say it directly."

Leo crossed his arms and glanced at him: "I still have self-knowledge."

Xiao Mu looked at the physical fitness value of 110 , said helplessly: "It's obvious, there's no point in denying it."

"Oh?" Leo turned his head to look at him, "Then why do you always deny that you like me?"

Xiao Mu: "..." Where is this obvious? ?

He realized that this might be a good opportunity to make it clear, and said seriously: "I admit that you are excellent, I admire you, but I really don't like you."

Leo's eyes fell on his face, and he raised his eyebrows: "Say this. You should look in the mirror when you see how red your face is, so you won't say that."

He squinted slightly: "Or did you say it on purpose to highlight your difference and get my attention?"

Xiao Mu shook his head: "I blushed because I just exercised. As I said, I tend to blush after exercising."

"Really?" Leo sneered, "Do you think I'm blind? It's red."

Xiao Mu gritted his teeth, every time he saw him, he was controlling his mental tentacles with force, and his face would of course be red. But for this reason, he could not say.

"There's no excuse, I've never seen someone so cowardly like you," Leo snorted, "don't talk about it in the future, I'm not interested in weak chickens, you don't have to think about it."

He paused: "Grandfather likes you very much . , don't think about using him to get close to me. Your medicine makes grandfather better, I will take care of you, don't be sentimental, and don't be too aggressive."

Xiao Mu was overjoyed when he heard the words, and nodded readily: "Don't worry, I will definitely take care of you. Keep a distance from you, a weak chicken like me is not worthy of you, I will not be delusional."

Leo glanced at him and said nothing.

The aircraft landed directly at the entrance of the hospital. It was a pleasant surprise. Xiao Mu raised a smile and said, "Thank you so much."

His facial features are exquisite. Although he is a boy, he is exceptionally beautiful. At this time, his smile is bright and his eyes seem to glow.

Leo thought to himself, it's not that he has no strengths, he looks pretty good.

He nodded: "You're welcome, but after two minutes, I said I would take care of you."

Xiao Mu jumped off the aircraft and waved goodbye to him, feeling that it was worth it to sell half the medicine and give it away. There are also free rides.

He just entered the hospital when he received a call from Ximu and went directly to the director's office.

In addition to the dean and Ximu, there is another unfamiliar man in the office. Ximu introduced: "This is Director Jones of the research institute."

Xiao Mu greeted and asked in confusion, "Is there anything you need to call me? My working hours. It 's almost there."

Jones looked at him, opened the terminal, a sixteen-inch virtual screen appeared in front of several people, and Jones pressed the play button.

The video was obviously cut, no more than two minutes in total, and all were scenes of Xiao Mu entering different wards.

After the end, Jones said directly: "Is it you who is in the surveillance?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "It's me, what happened?"

"All the sentries and mental images above have been perfectly treated, according to our Investigation, this has to do with you," Jones' eyes were hot, "what did you do to them?"

Xiao Mu had expected it, and calmly said, "I gave them medicine."

He repeated the process of buying the medicine, In order to avoid responsibility, he added: "I'm sure there are no side effects. I only give them food when they are uncomfortable."

Jones stepped forward excitedly: "Where's the medicine, is there any more?"

"There's only one." Xiao Mu took it out and kept it. the medicine under.

Jones took it carefully, Xiao Mu couldn't help but said: "There is only the last one, do you want to buy it?"

Jones nodded: "Of course, how many stars are you willing to sell?"

"I heard that the same type of guide agent is worth 5,000. You can pay me 5,000." He smiled embarrassedly, "Because you are not a sentinel patient in the hospital, I I can't give it to you."

"No problem." Jones paid readily, even a little unbelievable that he got the new medicine so easily.

He was obviously in a good mood, and said to the dean: "Your hospital is so caring even for part-time doctors. It really deserves to be the best hospital in District A." The

dean heard this with a smile on his face: "I've won awards and awards, Ximu, today's salary will be paid to He is a reward of 1,000 yuan." Ximu agreed

and took Xiao Mu away.

When approaching the dispatching room, Ximu asked in a low voice, "Did you really buy this medicine from someone else?"

Xiao Muxin suddenly mentioned it and said calmly, "Of course, do you think I picked it up? I dare not give it to me. Patients eat medicines that are picked up everywhere."

Ximu sighed: "Tsk, you are lucky, but you have given so many medicines for free, and you have lost a lot of money. One of them is almost worth your work for a month."

Xiao Mu smiled . : "It's okay, I only bought it for 50, and I just made 5,000, so it's not a loss."

Ximu glanced at him: "Shit luck."

Xiao Mu put on a white coat and started to work, although his face was not obvious, but I was very anxious. In order to avoid exposure, he could not do spiritual counseling to the patient.

This means that the progress of 'holding the needle' stops, and his mental power cannot continue to be unblocked, and his ability will stagnate.

The higher his mental strength, the stronger the control over his mental tentacles, and the easier it is to conceal his identity.

Moreover, the establishment of a mental barrier and medicine requires the use of mental power. The higher the mental power, the more mental power he can use.

Not being able to continue spiritual counseling is a very serious problem.

Between work in the morning, he bought a fanny pack and a porcelain bottle online.

At noon, he took advantage of the rest time to go to the rooftop, and made 100 mid-grade Zhixue Powder with the 200 grams of peony that he bought the day before and the large medicine mortar left on the rooftop.

A total of 2000 of his mental power was spent.

From last night to noon today, he only recovered 1,700 of his mental power. When he finished 80 pills, his mental power was close to the 20% safe point. After taking one pill, he recovered 1,000 before continuing to make the remaining 20 pills.

He scattered the remaining 99 medium-grade hemostasis into a porcelain bottle, closed the bottle cap, and put it in his pocket.

After get off work in the afternoon, he offered to resign.

His work in the hospital was not just for money, but mostly because he wanted to take the opportunity to mentally counsel the sentry, unblock his mental power and activate his skills.

In this situation, staying in the hospital no longer makes sense.

If he continued to treat patients secretly, he would definitely be discovered, and the first person to be suspected was him.

And he's already said that he's out of medicine.

After handing in the temporary work card and changing his clothes, he took a bag, packed the large medicine mortar placed on the roof, twisted it into his hands and left the hospital.

After getting off the public flight station, he thought as he walked, is there any place where there are sentinels and no surveillance, it would be better if those sentinels were all in a coma.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help laughing, he was really cranky.

Although there are more sentinels than guides, they are still pitifully small compared to the total human population. Every sentinel is cherished by the empire. How could there be such a place.

He stopped thinking about it and looked at the road carefully. After walking a distance, he seemed to hear footsteps behind him, and it was getting closer.

The two rows of the road are neatly lined with thick green trees, which are full of vitality.

He must have heard it wrong, he thought, and he continued to walk forward. Not long after, he heard the sound of fast approaching footsteps again, his heart jerked up, and suddenly stopped.

The sound of footsteps stopped after a sound, and he turned his head, but there was still nothing.

He frowned and glanced at the trees on both sides, suddenly his eyes stopped, and a black leather toe was exposed beside the root of the tree on the right.

He held the bag with the large medicine mortar tightly in his hand, thinking about whether to scare people away with a scolding or just run away.

Soon, he turned and ran as fast as he could.

He felt that, with his small body, it was too difficult to be scary.

Although it is impossible to run, but the front is a residential area, and you may encounter people. At the same time his actions were a signal to the man that he had found him.

If the person hiding has scruples in his heart, he will probably leave.

He hoped the man had scruples.

However, the next second, the sound of footsteps behind him let him know that his hopes were lost.

After a while, the footsteps were very close, he gritted his teeth, stopped and turned around: "Stop!"

Only then did he see the face of the man clearly, it was a young man in a blue T-shirt and black pants. The man had a beard and slightly hair. Long, his eyes fell straight on his face, his eyes wretched.

Xiao Mu gasped, grabbed the big medicine mortar with a look of alertness, and shouted, "What are you doing with me?"

"Hehe," the man's eyes glued to his face, "What did you say I was going to do? I'm not mistaken, long. It 's really good."

He said, reaching out and touching Xiao Mu's face, Xiao Mu was shocked and disgusted, he never thought that he, a big man, would encounter such a thing as being followed.

He avoided his hand, raised his foot and kicked the man: "Go away."

However, he forgot the difference between his current body and the aborigines in this world. Instead of kicking the man in blue, he was kicked by him. catch.

The man in blue giggled and said, "Do you want to flirt with your brother with such a light force?" He rubbed his ankle.

Xiao Mu gritted his teeth, pulled his feet back, and took a few steps back before he stood up.

"You TM are disgusting people, you are perverted."

After he finished smashing, he turned and ran quickly without looking at it.

"Ah..." The man in blue exclaimed in pain. He didn't expect that he would use a ruthless hand. He only had time to move to the right, his left forehead was smashed, and blood flowed immediately.

He wiped his forehead, his eyes became fierce when he saw the blood, and he chased after him: "You dare to smash Lao Tzu, wait until Lao Tzu catches you and you are good-looking."

Xiao Mu raised a heart in his throat, listening to him being ruthless, he knew It's over if you get caught.

"Help!" He shouted at the top of his lungs without any regard for shame.

The blue-clothed man grinned: "You scream, and scream under Lao Tzu later."

Xiao Mu clenched his fists heavily. If he had a gun in his hand, he would really like to kill someone with a single shot.

"Um..." After a while, he groaned when there was a sharp pain in his arm.

Half of the face of the man in blue was stained with blood, and his face was even more terrifying at this time.

"Are you still running?" The man in blue dragged him to the tree forcefully and pushed him against the tree, "Dare to smash Lao Tzu, let me see if I don't..."

"How are you, eh?" Shen came from behind the blue-clothed man with a furious voice.

At the same time, the blue-clothed man was pinched by the back half of his neck and lifted into the air.