89 New level

Lei Ao listened to Xiao Mu's question, his face changed, he kept kneeling and leaned forward slightly, grabbed Xiao Mu's hand with his left hand: "You want to go back?"

Xiao Mu felt the strength of his handshake, looking at With a nervous look, he shook his head: "No, I said it before, I might not be able to go back."

"I don't belong to this world, do you mind?"

Xiao Mu only felt a mix in his mind, and he heard his origins. It was unbelievable, Leo accepted it easily, and he was worried whether he had to think about other things when he talked about this before and didn't think about it carefully.

His eyes fell on the small box in Leo's hand. Before he took it, he had to eliminate the uncertain factors, otherwise he would have no way to feel at ease.

Lei Ao frowned and seemed puzzled: "What do I have to mind? I only worry about one thing, you will leave suddenly."

Leo said, holding his hand slightly harder, and said solemnly: "I Seriously, I have already identified you and will never change, I only beg one thing, please stay with me forever."

Xiao Mu moved in his heart, reached out and took the box in his hand, opened it, revealing the silver inside He nodded and said, "Okay." As soon as the

words fell, he was hugged tightly by Leo without blinking an eye, and Xiao Mu once again sighed that the sentinel was fast.

Leo hugged him and released it quickly, put a ring on him with a serious look, took his hand and put a kiss on his finger.

Xiao Mu only felt a warm feeling coming from his fingers to the bottom of his heart, just as he was about to say something, the whole person suddenly twirled and vacated, and he was hugged by Leo.

His heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and he held Leo's neck to stabilize his body. The scenery on both sides quickly retreated. In less than a minute, he felt a soft touch on his back, and Leo had already placed it on the bed.

Xiao Mu leaned against Lei Ao's shoulder, helpless and funny. From the periphery of the apartment to the upstairs room, he was too impatient at this speed, right?

Lei Ao put his hands on his sides and looked at him with hot eyes: "I'm very happy, I've never been happy before."

Xiao Mu looked at his angular face, usually a very serious face, but now his face is full of Gentle, he smiled, raised his head and bit his chin lightly. If you want to be impatient, be impatient, he likes it very much.

His action instantly ignited Leo's fire. Leo held the back of his head and kissed him overwhelmingly. The ambiguous sound of water was clearly audible in the quiet room, and even the air seemed to have sparks.

Xiao Mu went from being in high spirits to feeling completely weak, and he didn't know how long it took. He only felt that Leo was still making trouble with him when he was half asleep, and he didn't know when he fell asleep.

When he woke up again, it was already ten o'clock the next morning. He saw the time sitting up suddenly, and halfway through the sitting, he realized that his waist was sore, and he fell suddenly and was embraced by one hand.

"Don't worry, it's fine today." Leo said while giving him a skilled massage.

Xiao Mu turned his head and saw him sitting on the side of the bed in a straight military uniform, full of energy.

Xiao Mu lowered his head. He didn't know when he changed into a black pajamas. He moved his legs and immediately understood that he had nothing on him except this pajamas.

Judging from the length of this pajamas, it is obvious that his master should be Leo.

Noticing that Leo's hand was gradually moving down from his waist, Xiao Mu twitched the corner of his mouth and grabbed his hand. He said helplessly, "No matter what you do, you have to stop it in moderation, right? It's too harmful to the body."

Leo chuckled: "Even if it's continuous . I won't feel too much for a week." He lifted Xiao Mu's chin and kissed his lips, a very gentle kiss, which was released after a while, "Do a lot, you will be more comfortable."

Xiao Mu turned out from He came out of his arms and changed the subject decisively: "I'm so hungry, I'm changing clothes, you go and see if there is anything to eat."

He didn't have confidence in Leo's self-control, so he always felt very uncomfortable letting him stay in the room and watch him change his clothes. Danger.

Lei Ao saw his careful thoughts at a glance, his eyes swept across his fair skin under the hem of the clothes, and the urge to touch rose in his heart, he immediately turned his eyes away, and followed Xiao Mu's intentions and left the room.

He sighed inwardly, the little guide's physical fitness was still too poor, and when he went downstairs, he began to think, is there any medicine to quickly relieve his tiredness?

After taking a shower, Xiao Mu ate something and went back to his room to prepare medicine. Leo received news that he went to the military headquarters and reminded him not to go out alone before leaving.

Xiao Mu is still only going to make top-grade medicines with a potency of 5,000. In the past few days, the number of products on the shelves of Meili's treatment store is small, and many customers are begging for more products in the message area.

Xiao Mu thought for a while, it would definitely make people unhappy if the goods were added suddenly, so he first made an announcement in the store: 100 high-quality medicines will be put on the shelves at twelve o'clock, welcome to buy.

After sending out, he closed the shop and started to make medicine. On the way to make medicine, a familiar mechanical sound suddenly came from his mind.

Xiao Mu's eyes lit up, and when the medicine was finished, he hurriedly looked at the system interface, only to see the medical skill icon glowing slightly, and the light disappeared after he looked over.

Four new medical formulas have been added, two types of recovery type and two types of enhancement type.

Xiao Mu was stunned for a while, what is the enhancement class? He patiently looked at it from top to bottom. The recovery category was low-grade hemostatic ointment and activating luo ointment. The recovery mental and physical strength were both 7,000.

Xiao Mu looked at this value in surprise, thinking that the difference between high-grade medicine and intermediate medicine is really big.

He looked at the ingredients of the formula, and to his surprise, the required ingredients and the Chinese medicine were actually the same.

He carefully checked the formula, only to find that it was different from the previous formula. There was a note under the formula of these two recovery medicines, and the notes were the same: limit ten pills per day.

And the mental power consumed by each medicine is no longer 10% of the medicine's efficacy, but 20%, that is, a medicine will cost him 140 of his mental power.

No wonder the materials are the same, but the utility has increased.

After Xiao Mu read the recovery medicine formula, he went to see the enhancement class. There are two types of enhancement medicine formulas.

Xiao Mu was stunned. This effect is too powerful. If it is given to people with S-level mental strength and physical strength, wouldn't the combat effectiveness instantly explode?

In conjunction with the advanced recovery medicine, taking a high-level recovery medicine after half an hour, it is almost considered to have no side effects.

He watched the effect of the medicine for a while, and suddenly thought that if he took the mental power and physical energy recovery medicine he made and accidentally broke through the level, would he be fine after taking these two medicines?

The level breakthrough is because the drug effect is too strong to reach the upper limit of the level, and the longevity pill and the condensing pill have increased the upper limit of mental power and physical energy in a short time, which can just offset the upper limit of the drug effect.

He pondered for a while and came to the conclusion that he still had to sell medicines according to their grades. Otherwise, a person with only 1,000 mental powers would take medicines that were effective at 7,000. Even if his mental power was doubled, it would only be 2,000, and he would still be forced to improve.

These two drugs are more effective for people with high mental strength who accidentally fall into a breakthrough.

Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing. The two medicines were considered explosives and would be very useful in actual combat. They might turn the inevitable defeat into a winning situation. As for their role in breakthroughs, they were added.

It's just that the materials of these two medicines made him very unfamiliar. He read the herbal medicine book many times, but he didn't remember the herbs with these two names.

However, just in case the names were different, he still opened the herbal medicine book again. After sitting for a long time, he felt sour, so he simply lay on the bed and compared the appearance of the longevity grass and the concentrating grass in the system with the herbs in the herbal medicine book.

After reading it from beginning to end, Xiao Mu turned over and put a soft pillow behind him, rubbed the bridge of his nose, and found nothing.

At this time, the terminal vibrated, it was his timer, and the herbs in the vegetable field could be harvested.

He closed the Herbs Encyclopedia and entered the system vegetable field to harvest and sow. When he passed the fourth field, he paused, walked quickly to the middle of the field, and squatted down to take a closer look at one of the herbs with purple flowers.

This is exactly the same as the longevity grass displayed by the system! After careful comparison, he couldn't help laughing. He didn't expect to find one of them so easily.

The fourth piece of land was all planted with herbs that he didn't know. It was Xunxin's second time to help him find herbs and what he saw according to his requirements, he dug it up and brought it back to him.

He walked slowly along the land, taking a serious look as he walked, and finally found a herbal medicine with bulging fruits in the northwest corner.

He looked at the two herbs, and then at the vegetable floor panel. The harvest icons on the panel were all lit up by accident. The herbs in this field have been planted for a long time, and they should all be harvested, but he didn't know the use, so he didn't harvest them.

The plants in the system vegetable field will not change after they mature, they will always be in a harvestable state and will not rot like reality.

After Xiao Mu clicked Harvest, two of the backpacks were immediately occupied. They were the seeds of Longevity Grass and Concentrate Grass. He planted the two medicines on the fifth and sixth plots respectively. After planting, he made sure that they were correct and left the system.

He glanced at the time, it was almost twelve o'clock, he quickly packed the top-grade hemostatic pills he had made earlier, changed the number of medicines corresponding to the store to one hundred, and then started selling them at twelve o'clock.

After finishing it, he started to browse the web page and read all the news on the Internet. The military department announced that the mastermind behind the interstellar chaos had been caught, and the Internet was full of jubilation.

Looking at him, Hawke contacted him. Once connected, Hawke thanked him again. Xiao Mu was helpless: "You have thanked me many times, aren't we good friends? If you say that again, it will be too outlandish. "

Hawk smiled: "Then I won't talk about it, I contacted you to ask what kind of dress you like, and I'll buy you a best man suit."

Xiao Mu said: "There is nothing to wear except suits. Right?"

"Who said, as long as you want, you can wear a skirt!" The

corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched: "I'm not interested in skirts, just a suit." Thinking of the pile of clothes Hawke bought for himself and Lyle, He hurriedly added, "One piece is enough, avoid red and white, just blue."

"One piece, it's too little," Hawke said, raising his voice, unable to hide his excitement, "I've been to many stores at home these days, and I've seen a lot that suits you, so I'll buy them all for you. "

No, I don't want it," Xiao Mu had a headache and knew it was like this, "I'll buy it myself."

"No," Hawke immediately rejected, muttering, "One piece is just one, I have to buy it."

Huo Ke confirmed that he didn't have any requirements for styles, as long as it was blue, and the two chatted for a while, he couldn't wait to choose clothes and hung up the communication.