part 64

Tom P.O.V.
Laura and I are waiting for the results from our visit to the clinic. I'm nervous that something might be wrong and that's why our dream can't come true. As I have these thoughts reeling through my head my phone rings. I see it's the clinic and pick it up. "Hello". I answer. "Hello Mr. Felton, it's Dr. Smith I'm calling with the test results." I anxiously hold my breath waiting for her to continue. " I'm happy to tell you that after running all of the tests, you and Laura are both in perfect health. The infertility problem can happen sometimes with no known cause, try giving it one more year of trying before giving IVF a try. " I hear what the doctor is saying but it is not making me feel any better about the situation and how I am going to tell Laura. "Okay thank you I appreciate it." I say to the doctor. I then hang up. No sooner did I hang up with the doctor that I see Laura walk into the bedroom. She can sense something is off and asks "What's wrong?" I sigh and tell her "That was Dr. Smith from the clinic. She called back about the test results. She said we are both in perfect health and nothing is wrong with either of us. She said sometimes infertility problems just happen with no known cause. She said to try for one more year and then if after a year we have no success then try IVF".  I tell her. While I am saying all of this I am watching her facial expression as she takes in what I said.  She looks at me and sighs heavily. "I guess that's it then. We give it one more year and then IVF it is".  Laura says. I look in her eyes and I can see the disappointment in them.  That is a look on her face I have seen more then I'd like to. "You know what that means." I say wiggling my eyebrows at her. I take her hand and bring her to me. I sit her in my lap and run my hand up her thigh while kissing her neck. I listen to her softly moan and I deepen the moment by nipping her neck. She turns her head toward me and kisses me. Lightly at first and then with more force while running her hands up and down my torso first slowly then faster and faster until I am moaning. I grab her and push her onto the bed with me on top of her and I fumble with her shirt, I don't know why I am like this all of a sudden but I want her bad. Once I get her shirt off I continue to kiss her leaving little love bites up and down her neck making her moan. I gravitate my hands downward and fumble with her jeans. Once the button is open I strip her jeans down her legs and expose her bare skin. I run my leg up and down her thigh as she tugs my shirt over my head and fumbles with my belt. Once my belt is loose she unbuttons the button on my pants and I slide out of them faster then a snake shedding its skin. I look down at her lovingly and we let out passion take over from there.
A little while later Laura and I are lying in bed wrapped in each other's arms when Laura says "It'll be you and mum tonight I have to work at the club and before I go I have a job interview as a photographer." " With who? " I ask. "Its with Joseph Sinclair." she tells me. I didn't want to bother telling Laura, Joseph told me about the  photoshoot since I'm her test subject. "This'll be fun. " I think to myself. I wait while Laura showers and then I watch Laura get ready smirking the whole time as I change as well. I then follow Laura downstairs and watch her head out the door.

Laura P.O.V.

Tom and I are waiting for the results from our visit to the clinic. I'm nervous that something might be wrong and that's why our dream can't come true. I'm downstairs fixing the kids breakfast when I decide to go check on tom. I head up to the bedroom and notice his phone in his hand . I can sense something is off and ask "What's wrong?" Tom sighs and tells me " that was dr . Smith from the clinic. She called back about the test results. She said we are both in perfect health and nothing is wrong with either of us. She said sometimes infertility problems just happen with no known cause. She said to try for one more year and then if after a year we have no success then try IVF".  He tells me. While he is saying all of this I am taking in what he said. I look at him and sigh heavily. "I guess that's it then. We give it one more year and then IVF it is".  I say. He looks in my eyes and I know he  can see the disappointment in them.  "You know what that means." Tom says wiggling his eyebrows at me. He takes my hand and brings me to him. He sits me in his  lap and runs his hand up my thigh while kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan and he deepens the moment by nipping my neck. I turn my head toward him and kiss him. Lightly at first and then with more force while running my hands up and down his torso first slowly then faster and faster until he is moaning. He grabs me and pushes me onto the bed with him on top of me and he fumbles with my shirt, I don't know why Tom is like this all of a sudden but I like it. Once he gets my shirt off he continues to kiss me leaving little love bites up and down my neck making me moan. I can feel him gravitate his hands downward and fumble with my jeans. Once the button is open he strips my jeans down my legs and exposes my bare skin. He runs his leg up and down my thigh as I  tug his shirt over his head and fumble with his belt. Once his belt is loose I unbutton the button on his pants and he slides out of them faster then a snake shedding its skin. He looks down at me lovingly and we let out passion take over from there.
A little while later Tom and I are lying in bed wrapped in each other's arms when I  say "It'll be you and mum tonight I have to work at the club and before I go I have a job interview as a photographer." " with who? " Tom  asks. "Its with Joseph sinclair." I tell him. I jump in and take a quick shower and then I can feel Tom watching me get ready smirking the whole time as he changes as well. He then follows me downstairs and watches me head out the door.