Part 76

Laura P.O.V.
Today we are arriving home with baby Jason. We enter the house where Tom's mum is waiting with the kids to meet the newest addition. I hand Jason over to Sharon and watch as she sits on the couch with him and kisses him. The kids crowd around her wanting to see their newest sibling. He starts to fuss and Sharon begrudgingly hands him to me. I start to bring him to our bedroom to feed him when Tom stops me. "I have a better place for you to feed him that may be a little more comfortable." He tells me smirking. He leads me to the room that I have not been allowed to go into. "Close your eyes." he tells me, taking Jason from me. I hand Jason to him and close my eyes. I feel Tom take my hand and pull me into the room. "Open your eyes." he tells me. I open my eyes and see the nursery all set up ready to go. The one thing that sticks out to me is the wall with messages from the cast on it. I can feel my eyes filling with tears and I feel a few slide down my face. "It's beautiful." I tell him, hugging him and kissing his cheek. I sit with Jason in the grey glider and begin to feed him. Tom leaves momentarily and returns a few minutes later with a bottle of water and he holds it as he bends down and kisses me. After feeding Jason, I change his nappy and I lay him down in the black crib and leave him to sleep.

Later that afternoon, I walk into the nursery carrying a crying Jason with Tom walking behind me. I sit in the grey glider and rock Jason and his crying ceases almost immediately. As I sit there rocking him I notice Tom staring at me. "What is it?" I ask him. "Nothing, just admiring my beautiful wife and handsome son." he says, kissing my head and then kissing Jason. "That comment my mum made at the hospital got me thinking." I say. "Thinking about what?" he asks. "About us having more children, do you think it would be a possibility or do you think he will be the only answer to our prayer?" I ask Tom, looking up at him. "I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and see." Tom says, kissing Jason's head. "I know my mum is ecstatic about having another grandchild." Tom says, looking at me. "I know she's so in love with him and the kids are too." I say, admiring my handsome son. "We need to call Jason and tell him he'll be thrilled." Tom says. Tom goes to get his phone and comes back a few minutes later with his phone in his hand. He dials Jason's number and Jason picks up on the first ring. Tom turns the phone to a video chat so we are able to see him. "Hi dad, how are you?" Tom jokes, smiling at Jason. "I'm well son, how are you?" Jason asks. "Laura and I are fine, how's the family?" "My wife and the kids are doing well." Jason replies. "I don't know if you heard but we are calling for a special reason. We are calling to introduce you to the newest member of the Malfoy family. We'd like to introduce you to Jason Thomas Felton." I lift my arms and Tom adjusts his phone so Jason can see JT better. I can see a look of awe in Jason's eyes as he looks at JT. "We couldn't think of anyone better to name him after then grandpa Jason." I say. "Well it's certainly a name that will take him far in life and will earn him a place in Slytherin house when he goes to Hogwarts like dad and grandpa." Jason says, while him and Tom chuckle. "Don't forget Auntie Bella too." I say. "That's true his poor mum is all alone being surrounded by dark wizards." Jason says, chuckling. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Just you wait, the kids  will all be Gryffindors like me. I say, laughing. "How about we go for the latter and say half Slytherin and half Gryffindor." Tom says. Jason and I nod our heads, smiling. "I hate to go but I'm needed on set." Jason says. " okay grandpa we love you." Tom says smiling at Jason. Jason signs off and Tom turns off his phone. "I'm so thrilled Jason is so happy about the baby." I say, sighing happily while looking down at my son. After I finish feeding Jason I lay him down in the crib and head downstairs where I find Brieanna reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  I find her crying. "What's wrong baby girl?" I ask worried. " Nothing I'm just enjoying the book. " She says, wiping at her eyes. Tom walks up behind me and notices Brieanna crying. "She's enjoying the book." I tell him as he watches her cry. He then walks over to the couch and sits next to her and says " What's wrong Brieanna? I know you said you are enjoying the book, but something about it must be making you cry." "Its Draco. He's such a bully. I can't stand it. It makes me so mad. Why would he be so mean to Harry and his friends?" She asks, putting a bookmark in her book and putting it on the coffee table. Tom wraps his arm around Brieanna's shoulders and says " He has to be mean, its how his parents raised him. " "Why is that?" She asks. " Well the thing is Draco's parents think they are better then everyone else so they act that way. Plus people are afraid of them. " he tells her. "Why are people afraid of them?" She asks Tom looking perplexed. " They are afraid of them because... He suddenly stops. I know he doesn't want to tell her everything and ruin it for her but he also wants to answer her question. "Listen how about this, how about you and I finish the book together, this way if you have questions I can answer them for you." Tom says. Brieanna looks at him and nods her head. I leave the room to check on the other kids as I leave the adorable sight of Tom and Brieanna reading together behind me.

Tom P.O.V.

Today we are arriving home with baby Jason. We enter the house where my mum is waiting with the kids to meet the newest addition. I watch as Laura hands Jason over to mum and I watch as she sits on the couch with Jason and kisses him. The kids crowd around her wanting to see their newest sibling. He starts to fuss and Sharon begrudgingly hands him to Laura. She starts to bring him to our bedroom to feed him when I stop her. "I have a better place for you to feed him that may be a little more comfortable." I tell her smirking. I lead her to the room that she has not been allowed to go into. "Close your eyes." I tell her, taking Jason from her. She hands Jason to me and closes her eyes. I take her hand and pull her into the room. "Open your eyes." I tell her. She opens her eyes and sees the nursery all set up ready to go. The one thing that sticks out to her is the wall with messages from the cast on it. I watch her eyes fill with tears and I see a few slide down her face. "It's beautiful." she tells me, hugging me and kissing my cheek. I watch her sit with Jason in the grey glider and begin to feed him. I then leave momentarily and return a few minutes later with a bottle of water and I hold it as I bend down and kiss her. After feeding Jason, Laura changes his nappy and she lays him down in the black crib and leaves him to sleep.

Later that afternoon, I walk behind Laura into the nursery while she is carrying a crying Jason. I watch her sit in the grey glider and rock Jason and his crying ceases almost immediately. As I watch her sit there rocking him I can't stop staring at the sight in front of me. "What is it?" Laura asks me. "Nothing, just admiring my beautiful wife and handsome son." I say, kissing her head and then kissing Jason. "That comment my mum made at the hospital got me thinking." Laura says. "Thinking about what?" I ask. "About us having more children, do you think it would be a possibility or do you think he will be the only answer to our prayer?" she asks me, looking up at me. "I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and see." I say, kissing Jason's head. "I know my mum is ecstatic about having another grandchild." I say, looking at Laura. "I know she's so in love with him and the kids are too." She says, admiring our handsome son. "We need to call Jason and tell him he'll be thrilled." I say. I go to get my phone and come back a few minutes later with my phone in my hand. I dial Jason's number and Jason picks up on the first ring. I turn the phone to a video chat so we are able to see him. "Hi dad, how are you?" I joke, smiling at Jason. "I'm well son, how are you?" Jason asks. "Heather and I are fine, how's the family?" "My wife and the kids are doing well." Jason replies. "I don't know if you heard but we are calling for a special reason. We are calling to introduce you to the newest member of the Malfoy family. We'd like to introduce you to Jason Thomas Felton." Laura lifts her arms and I adjust my phone so Jason can see JT better. I can see a look of awe in Jason's eyes as he looks at JT. "We couldn't think of anyone better to name him after then grandpa Jason." I say. "Well it's certainly a name that will take him far in life and will earn him a place in Slytherin house when he goes to Hogwarts like dad and grandpa." Jason says, while him and I chuckle. "Don't forget Auntie Bella too." Laura says. "That's true his poor mum is all alone being surrounded by dark wizards." Jason says, chuckling. I watch Laura roll her eyes and shake her head. "Just you wait, the kids  will all be Gryffindors like me. She says, laughing. "How about we go for the latter and say half Slytherin and half Gryffindor." I say. Jason and Laura nod their heads, smiling. "I hate to go but I'm needed on set." Jason says. "Okay grandpa we love you." I say smiling at Jason. Jason signs off and I turn off my phone. "I'm so thrilled Jason is so happy about the baby." Laura says, sighing happily while looking down at our son. After she finishes feeding Jason she lays him down in the crib and heads downstairs where she find Brieanna reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  She finds her crying. "What's wrong baby girl?" I hear Laura ask worried. " Nothing I'm just enjoying the book. " Brieanna says, wiping at her eyes. I walk up behind Laura and notice Brieanna crying. "She's enjoying the book."Laura tells me as I watches my daughter cry. I then walk over to the couch and sit next to her and say " What's wrong Brieanna? I know you said you are enjoying the book, but something about it must be making you cry." "Its Draco. He's such a bully. I can't stand it. It makes me so mad. Why would he be so mean to Harry and his friends?" She asks, putting a bookmark in her book and putting it on the coffee table. I wrap my arm around Brieanna's shoulders and say " He has to be mean, its how his parents raised him. " "Why is that?" She asks. " Well the thing is Draco's parents think they are better then everyone else so they act that way. Plus people are afraid of them. " he tells her. "Why are people afraid of them?" She asks me looking perplexed. " they are afraid of them because... I suddenly stop. I don't want to tell her everything and ruin it for her but I also want to answer her question. "Listen how about this, how about you and I finish the book together, this way if you have questions I can answer them for you." I say. Brieanna looks at me and nods her head. I watch Laura leave the room to check on the other kids as Brieanna and I sit on the couch reading together.