Part 53

Tom P.O.V. 

Last night with Laura was amazing. I know we really want to be able to expand our family and we will try at all costs to make that happen. Not that we aren't happy with the children we have, we love them more then words can express, it's just that it would be nice for Laura and I to have a baby of our own. As I slowly open my eyes I see Laura sleeping next to me wrapped in my arms. I decide to get up and get dressed and make Laura breakfast. As I am walking down to the kitchen I suddenly hear Brieanna getting sick. I run to her room and pick her up and carry her to the bathroom before she starts to throw up. I wait until she is done and I get a cool face cloth and wipe her face off. I then notice Laura standing in the doorway of the loo. "There has been a bug going around at Brieanna and Dylan's school. She's had it since yesterday." she tells me. I lay Brieanna back in bed and grab the trashcan in her room and put it next to her bed. "I'm going downstairs to make her some toast so she can eat." Laura says exiting the girl's room not before picking up baby Ellyn and walking out of the room.  I then head into the boy's bedroom and see Dylan laying in bed. "Good morning Dylan how are you." I ask him. "I don't feel good." he says before throwing up into his trashcan. "Make that two orders of toast and juice." Laura says. I pick up baby DJ and carry him downstairs where we find Helena in the living room with Tyler, Lisa and Sylar. "I wanted to move him so he didn't get sick." Helena says. "No problem we might move the girls and the boys who aren't sick into Brieanna's room and put her in Dylan's room so they don't get the others sick." Laura says. I then follow her into the kitchen and we set the twins into their high chairs. She grabs two bottles for each child before going to make toast for the older children. I sit with the twins and feed them their bottles while Helena walks in with Sylar and puts him in his high chair to feed him a banana and cheerios. After I feed the twins I ask Laura"Are you hungry love?" "I'm not that hungry." she replies. "You need to eat sweetheart." Helena tells her daughter. "I know I will later when I am hungry." Laura answers her mum. "Are you alright Laura." Helena asks her. "I'm fine I just want to get the kids fed before heading off to work. I have to work late tonight so don't wait up." she says bringing two paper plates of toast upstairs to the kids. I notice Helena sigh, "What's wrong?" I ask her. "I'm worried about Laura stretching herself too thin. She works all the time in addition to having all the kids. Which by the way I heard you two last night." she says smirking at me. I can feel myself blushing as I hear Laura in the shower upstairs. I finish with the twins and head upstairs where I see Laura exit the loo in nothing but a towel. "Why do you keep seeing me like this?" she asks smirking at me. "I enjoy the view." I tell her wiggling my eyebrows at her. I watch her change into her work clothes looking over every inch of her body. I have to mentally stop myself from pouncing on her. I can tell she senses this and I see her smirk. I let out a low growl in my throat and I grab her around the waist and throw her on the bed. "Tom as much as I love you I have to get ready for work." she says trying to squirm underneath me to get out of my grasp. I instead grab her and kiss her and I hear her moan into the kiss. "Tom I have to get ready for work." Laura says. "I know but I just want five minutes." I say. I don't know what has come over me but I really want Laura.  I continue to feel her squirming underneath me and I get up so she can get off the bed. I watch her as she changes into her clothes for work. She then kisses me and exits the bedroom. She grabs her change of clothes and runs out the door. 

Laura P.O.V. 

  Last night with Tom was amazing. I know we really want to be able to expand our family and we will try at all costs to make that happen. Not that we aren't happy with the children we have, we love them more then words can express, it's just that it would be nice for Tom and I to have a baby of our own. I wake up to the sound of Brieanna getting sick.  I run to her room and pick her  I  stand in the doorway of the loo. "There has been a bug going around at Brieanna and Dylan's school. She's had it since yesterday." I tell Tom who is in the bathroom wiping Brieanna's face off with a cool washcloth. I watch as Tom lays Brieanna back in bed and grabs the trashcan in her room and puts it next to her bed. "I'm going downstairs to make her some toast so she can eat." I say exiting the girl's room not before picking up baby Ellyn and walking out of the room. I then head into the boy's bedroom and see Dylan laying in bed. "Good morning Dylan how are you." I hear Tom ask him as I walk by. "I don't feel good." he says before throwing up into his trashcan. "Make that two orders of toast and juice." I say. I watch Tom pick up baby DJ and carry him downstairs where we find Helena in the living room with Tyler, Lisa and Sylar. "I wanted to move him so he didn't get sick." Helena says. "No problem we might move the girls and the boys who aren't sick into Brieanna's room and put her in Dylan's room so they don't get the others sick." I say. Tom then follow me into the kitchen and we set the twins into their high chairs. I grab two bottles for each child before going to make toast for the older children. I see Tom sit with the twins and feed them their bottles while Helena walks in with Sylar and puts him in his high chair to feed him a banana and cheerios. "Are you hungry love?" Tom asks me. "I'm not that hungry." I reply. "You need to eat sweetheart." Helena tells me. "I know I will later when I am hungry." I answer mum. "Are you alright Laura." Helena asks her. "I'm fine I just want to get the kids fed before heading off to work. I have to work late tonight so don't wait up." I say taking  two paper plates of toast upstairs to the kids. I can hear them talking as I turn the corner to listen. I hear mum sigh, "What's wrong?" Tom asks her. "I'm worried about Laura stretching herself too thin. She works all the time in addition to having all the kids. Which by the way I heard you two last night." she says and I know she is smirking at Tom. I dash upstairs and leave the toast in the kids room and run to jump in the shower.  I exit the loo in nothing but a towel and see Tom standing in the bedroom. "Why do you keep seeing me like this?" I ask smirking at him. "I enjoy the view." he tells me wiggling his eyebrows at me. I can feel him watch me change into my work clothes. I can sense this and I smirk at him. I hear Tom let out a low growl and he grabs me around the waist and throws me on the bed. "Tom as much as I love you I have to get ready for work." I say trying to squirm underneath him to get out of his grasp. He instead grabs me and kisses me and I moan into the kiss. "Tom I have to get ready for work." I say. "I know but I just want five minutes." he purrs. I don't know what has come over Tom but I have a hunch it has to do with us wanting a baby of our own. I continue to  squirm underneath Tom and he gets up so I can get off the bed. I can feel Tom watch me as I change into my clothes for work. I then kiss Tom and exit the bedroom. I grab my change of clothes and run out the door.