Chapter 25

Laura's P.O.V.

It's Christmas Eve morning and I wake up to see Tom smiling at me. "Good morning Mrs. Felton." I look at him and smile and say "We aren't married yet." "I know I'm just practicing." Tom says, smirking. I playfully smack him and he fakes hurt. "Hey Laura, what do you think about getting married today?" he asks, catching me off guard. "What?" I ask, sitting up. "Why don't we, you, me, Helena and the kids and my mom and dad." We can tell everyone at New Years." he says. "Did I just hear you two talking about wanting to get married today?." Helena says, standing in the doorway. "Does that bother you mum?" I ask her. "Not at all sweetheart." she says, sitting on the bed and hugging me. "I just want you to be happy." "I'm the happiest I've ever been, I have a wonderful mum, a guy who loves me and my kids, and three beautiful children I adore." I say. Helena kisses the top of my head and says, "Then lets go." Helena gets off the bed and comes back into the room a few minutes later. "Tom can you give us a minute." Helena asks. "Sure mum." Tom says jokingly. Helena playfully smacks him and he fakes hurt. Helena sits on the bed next to me and says. "I have something for you." She opens a box and in it is a locket. I pick it up and look at it. It's a silver heart and in it is a picture of Helena and the kids on one side and a photo of Helena with Tom and the kids. "It's beautiful." I tell her, tears starting to fall. I pull my hair up and she puts it on for me. "I love you sweetheart," she says. "I love you too, mum." I say hugging her. Tom is standing in the doorway with the kids ready to go. "Give us five minutes." Mum says. "Okay." Tom takes the kids and heads downstairs. "Are you sure you're okay with this Mum?" I ask her. "Yes, I'm sure." she says. Once we are ready we head downtown to a local wedding chapel. Tom's mum meets us there. Once the ceremony is done and the wedding officiant says "Tom you may kiss your bride." I look into Tom's eyes, knowing he is mine forever.

When we were done we headed back to Helena's to celebrate. Tom's mum had a long drive so she headed home. The kids are on the floor playing at my feet and Tom has his arm around my shoulders. While we are sitting around talking, we hear the front door open and in walks Tim with Nell and Billy. I see him before Helena does, worry etched on my face. "What's going on here?" Tim asks. I look at Helena and she squeezes my hand reassuringly. "We are celebrating." Helena says calmly looking at Tim. "Celebrating what?" He asks, getting more agitated. Billy and Nell are on the floor playing with the kids at my feet. "We are celebrating Tom and Laura getting married." Helena says, keeping her cool. "Whose kids are those?" He asks, pointing at the group. "Mine." I say. I look at the kids and say "Why don't you guys go play in your room for a bit." "Okay mum." Brieanna and Dylan reply, hugging Tom and I before going off with their aunt and uncle to play. "So Helena, you kept the little brat did you?" Tim says. I can feel Tom getting mad and I squeeze his hand signaling for him to calm down. "Laura is my daughter Tim and there is nothing you can do to change that." Helena says. "She's my wife and I'd appreciate it if you kept your derogatory comments to yourself." Tom says, coming to my defense. "This is good then, she won't be our problem anymore and neither will her own little bastards." Tim retorts. "My kids aren't bastards, unlike you." I say. Helena and Tom look at me, shocked at my outburst. "Helena should have just left you to die." Tim says. Tom at this point has risen to his feet and is pissed. "Tim I'm asking nicely that you leave my wife alone." He says. "Fine, I will, but you have a choice to make." Tim says, looking at Helena, "Its us or them." He then walks out of the house, slamming the door behind him. I walk over to Helena and put my arms around her, trying to comfort her. "We're going to head to Tom's parent's house with the kids." I say. "Don't let what Tim said get to you." Mum replies. "I'm going to take the kids to the park for a bit." Helena says. I help her get the kids ready. I hug Helena before heading up to my room with Tom following behind me. I close my bedroom door and fall on my bed. Tom on top of me. "You know, we are alone." Tom says, smirking at me. "I'm not taking any chances, you know what we promised my my mum." I said. "I know, but nothing will happen." Tom says. He then kisses me and I find myself enjoying it more then I should. Tom takes his shirt off and I run my hands up and down his torso. I can hear him moan. I then look over and see Helena standing in the doorway, a smirk on her face. "You guys are so cute." Helena says. Tom scrambles off of me. "Guys relax, enjoy yourselves, I just don't want to hear it and just remember if anything happens its your responsibility, but I'll support you guys." she says laughing before leaving us alone.

Tom P.O.V.

I wake up and see Laura asleep next to me. I smile as she wakes up and looks at me. "Good morning Mrs. Felton." I say. She smiles and says "We aren't married yet." "I know I'm just practicing." I say, smirking. She playfully smacks me and I fake hurt. "Hey Laura, what do you think about getting married today?" I ask, catching her off guard. "What?" she asks, sitting up. "Why don't we, you, me, Helena and the kids and my mom and dad." We can tell everyone at New Years." I say. "Did I just hear you two talking about wanting to get married today." Helena says, standing in the doorway. "Does that bother you mum?" Laura asks her. "Not at all sweetheart." she says, sitting on the bed and hugging Laura. "I just want you to be happy." "I'm the happiest I've ever been, I have a wonderful mum, a guy who loves me and my kids, and three beautiful children I adore." Laura says. Helena kisses the top of Laura's head and says, "Then lets go. " Helena gets off the bed and comes back into the room a few minutes later. "Tom can you give us a minute." Helena asks. "Sure mum." I say jokingly. Helena playfully smacks me and I fake hurt. I go and get the kids ready. I then stand in the doorway with the kids ready to go. "Give us five minutes." Helena says. "Okay." I take the kids and heads downstairs. "Brieanna looks at me and asks "Daddy, where are we going?" "Mummy and Daddy are going to get married today." I tell her. Once we are ready we head downtown to a local wedding chapel. My mum meets us there. Once the ceremony is done and the wedding officiant says "Tom you may kiss your bride." I look into Laura's eyes, knowing she is mine forever.

When we were done we headed back to Helena's to celebrate. My mum had a long drive so she headed home. The kids are on the floor playing at Laura's feet, and I have my arm around Laura's shoulders. While we are sitting around talking, we hear the front door open and in walks Tim with Nell and Billy. I see him before Helena does, worry etched on my face. "What's going on here?" Tim asks. Laura looks at Helena and they squeeze each others hands reassuringly. "We are celebrating." Helena says calmly looking at Tim. "Celebrating what?" He asks, getting more agitated. Billy and Nell are on the floor playing with the kids at our feet. "We are celebrating Tom and Laura getting married." Helena says, keeping her cool. "Whose kids are those?" He asks, pointing at the group. "Mine." Laura says. She looks at the kids and says "Why don't you guys go play in your room for a bit." "Okay mum." Brieanna and Dylan reply, hugging Laura and I before going off with their aunt and uncle to play. "So Helena, you kept the little brat did you?" Tim says. I can feel myself getting mad and Laura squeezes my hand, signaling for me to calm down. "Laura is my daughter Tim and there is nothing you can do to change that." Helena says. "She's my wife and I'd appreciate it if you kept your derogatory comments to yourself." I say, coming to her defense. "This is good then, she won't be our problem anymore and neither will her own little bastards." Tim retorts. "My kids aren't bastards, unlike you." Laura says. Helena and I look at Laura, shocked at her outburst. "Helena should have just left you to die." Tim says. I have risen to my feet at this point, and am pissed. "Tim I'm asking nicely that you leave my wife alone." I say. "Fine, I will, but you have a choice to make." Tim says, looking at Helena, "Its us or them." He then walks out of the house slamming the door behind him. Laura walks over to Helena and puts her arms around her, trying to comfort her. "We're going to head to Tom's parent's house with the kids." She says. "Don't let what Tim said get to you." Mum replies. "I'm going to take the kids to the park for a bit." Helena says. I help her get the kids ready and hug the kids before heading up to Laura's room. We close the bedroom door and she falls on the bed, me on top of her. "You know, we are alone." I say, smirking at her. "I'm not taking any chances, you know what we promised my my mum." she answers. "I know, but nothing will happen." I say. I then kiss her and I can tell she is enjoying it more then she should. She runs her hands up and down my torso until I moan. Laura then looks up and we see Helena standing in the doorway, a smirk on her face. "You guys are so cute." Helena says. I scramble off of Laura. "Guys relax, enjoy yourselves, I just don't want to hear it and just remember if anything happens its your responsibility, but I'll support you guys." she says, laughing before leaving us alone.