Part 27

Tom P.O.V. 

I am thinking about last night with Laura on New Years. I can't stop thinking about the comment Rupert made about us  having a baby. I keep thinking about how great of a mother Laura is to the kids, I also remember her saying that the kids wanted a sibling. "Tom you are going nuts." I tell myself. "Hey Tom.", Laura says walking towards me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. I look at her and say "Hey beautiful." I pick her up bridal style and lay her on the bed. "What's gotten into you?" She asks, as I kiss her. "Nothing it's just I've been thinking." "About what?" She asks. I don't want to tell her I've been thinking about us having a baby, the kids are really young and Sylar isn't even a year old yet. So I decide to play it cool and say "About how much I love you." She looks at me with a puzzled expression on her face. "That wasn't it was it." She says looking at me. How does she know. I think to myself. She then surprises me by saying "Tom I know what you are thinking about, that comment Rupert made last night about us having a baby." I look at her shocked. "I've been thinking about it too, and I do want another baby, but the kids are still little and you know what we promised my mum, but I guess if it happens it happens." She says taking me by surprise. I kiss her again and she runs her fingers through my hair. Luckily, Helena took the kids to the park so we have some alone time. She fumbles with the buttons on my shirt and takes it off me. I moan as she runs her hands up and down my torso. I continue to kiss her with everything I have, and just like last night we let our passion take over. 

Laura P.O.V. 

  I am thinking about last night with Tom on New Years. I can't stop thinking about the comment Rupert made about us having a baby. I keep thinking about how great of a father Tom is to the kids, I also remember telling him that the kids wanted a sibling. "Laura stop it, you are going nuts." I tell myself. "Hey Tom.",  I say walking into the bedroom towards him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. He looks at me and says "hey beautiful." He picks me up bridal style and lays me on the bed. "What's gotten into you?" I ask, as he kisses me. "Nothing it's just I've been thinking." "About what?" I ask. He pauses for a minute and then says "about how much I love you." I look at him with a puzzled expression on my face. I know what he is thinking about the same as I am. "That wasn't it was it." I say looking at him. He pauses for a minute. I then surprise him by saying "Tom I know what you are thinking about, that comment Rupert made last night about us having a baby." He looks at me shocked. "I've been thinking about it too, and I do want another baby, but the kids are still little and you know what we promised my.mum, but I guess if it happens it happens." I say taking him by surprise. He kisses me again and I run my fingers through his hair. Luckily, Helena took the kids to the park so we have some alone time. I fumble with the buttons on his shirt and take it off him. He moans as I run my hands up and down his torso. I continue to kiss him with everything I have, and just like last night we let our passion take over.   

Helena P.O.V. 

I took the kids to the park for a bit so Tom and Laura could have some time alone. They don't know that I caught them last night. I know they both really want a baby, but I'm not sure if they are ready for it yet. The kids are still so young. I know I told them I would support them if anything happens, but I just don't think they are ready yet. Anyway, I arrive home with the kids a little while later and head up to Laura's room. I see her and Tom laying in her bed asleep wrapped in each others arms.