Part 60

Tom P.O.V. 

Last night with Laura was amazing. I've missed her so much since she has been gone. I open my eyes the next morning and see that she isn't in bed next to me. I grab a clean set of clothes and shower and change and head downstairs where I see Laura sitting in the kitchen feeding the kids breakfast. "Good morning daddy." the kids chime getting up from their seats to hug me. "Good morning munchkins. How did everyone sleep." "Good." Brieanna and Dylan reply going back to their breakfast. "Good morning are you hungry there are pancakes in the microwave for you I had to snag them first before the kids devoured them." Laura says smiling. "You know how to make me smile." I say kissing Laura's neck as I walk by making her moan. I grab the plate out of the microwave and as I walk past her I kiss her neck again and purr in her ear "Last night was amazing I can't wait to do it again." "It'll have to wait, Brieanna has dance and Dylan has a boy scout meeting this afternoon and Sylar and the twins have a play group." I inwardly pout and look at her and say "Maybe tonight." as I wiggle my eyebrows at her. "Maybe if you behave yourself and help me out today." she says wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Where do the kids need to go maybe I can help you drop them off." I say. "One of the mom's from Dylan's boy scout troop is picking him up since there is a carpool with the moms. Anne is coming over with John and Emily is coming over with the girls for the playgroup so that takes care of that so all I have to do is drop Brieanna off at dance and pick her up." she says. "Then I have to work tonight til late." she says making my heart sink. "Okay how late are you working?" I ask her. "Probably until two or so maybe later." she answers. I hang my head in defeat. 

Laura P.O.V. 

  Last night with Tom was amazing. I've missed him so much since I have been gone. I know he has come to visit me in the hospital but it isn't the same as waking up in his arms. I wake up the next morning to the twins crying. I open my eyes and see that Tom is in bed next to me asleep and lightly snoring. I grab a clean set of clothes and shower and change and get the kids up and head downstairs where I start to make pancakes for breakfast for me, Dylan, Brieanna, Tom and mum while  feeding the twins breakfast. "Good morning daddy." the kids chime getting up from their seats to hug Tom as he enters the kitchen showered and changed. "Good morning munchkins. How did everyone sleep." "Good." Brieanna and Dylan reply going back to their breakfast. "Good morning are you hungry there are pancakes in the microwave for you I had to snag them first before the kids devoured them." I say smiling. "You know how to make me smile." he says kissing my neck as he walks by making me moan. He grabs the plate out of the microwave and as he walks past me he kisses my neck again and he purrs in my ear "Last night was amazing I can't wait to do it again." "It'll have to wait, Brieanna has dance and Dylan has a boy scout meeting this afternoon and Sylar and the twins have a play group." I see Tom inwardly pout and he looks at me and says "Maybe tonight." as he wiggles his eyebrows at me. "Maybe if you behave yourself and help me out today." I respond wiggling my eyebrows at him. "Where do the kids need to go maybe I can help you drop them off." he states. "One of the mom's from Dylan's boy scout troop is picking him up since there is a carpool with the moms. Anne is coming over with John and Emily is coming over with the girls for the playgroup so that takes care of that so all I have to do is drop Brieanna off at dance and pick her up." I say. "Then I have to work tonight til late." I state. I can tell my comment has made Tom's heart sink. "Okay how late are you working?" he asks.  "Probably until two or so maybe later." I answer. I watch him hang his head in defeat.