Part 52

Laura P.O.V. 

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Tom's arms and to the sound of him lightly snoring. My night with Tom last night was amazing. We haven't done it in a while and we needed the time to ourselves. I slowly and quietly try to crawl out of his grasp but he grabs me around the waist and says "Where are you going?" while smirking at me and making my heart melt. "To go check on the kids." I say, once again trying to move out of his grasp but he still won't let me go. "We are having a day to ourselves. Helena took the kids to her mum's for the day so we can be alone today." he says wiggling his eyebrows at me. I sigh in content and snuggle into Tom's chest as I feel him pull me close. I don't know what I did to deserve him after all I have put him through. "Hey here's a question." I say an idea coming to mind. "What." he wonders resting his head in his hand. "Let's say we try and can't have a baby what about trying IVF as a last option?" I say wondering what he would think. "I think it's a good idea let's give it six months and see." he suggests. "Deal." I say kissing him. "I'm so glad you're back to normal." Tom says grabbing me around the waist and making me squeal. "Let's get dressed and I'll make breakfast." I say. "Okay but only if I help." he replies. "Okay." I say slowly climbing out of his warm embrace and getting cold. I quickly change and then head to the kitchen with Tom at my heels. When we enter the living room Tom grabs me around the waist making me squeal. I in turn wrap my arms around his neck and I can feel him pressing his lips to mine as I run my fingers through his hair and sigh in content. "You like that don't you." he purrs in my ear. "I do but I'd like it even better if I was working off breakfast." I whisper back to him. "Okay then let's go." he says, pulling me into the kitchen. I decide to make us eggs bacon toast sausage and coffee. I take out the eggs and watch Tom reach for the toaster and the bread. I take out the pan to make the eggs and put it on the stove before cracking six eggs into the pan. I then go back to the fridge to take out the butter for the toast and some juice. I stick those on the table before going back to scramble the eggs. I then decide as a last minute surprise to make Tom some pancakes. I take out the batter and the bowl. "You really love me don't you." he says smirking. "You know I do." I say as I pour the batter into the bowl and pour in two cups of water. I mix the batter and pour it into the pan before getting the spatula. I see Tom has made the toast which is currently on the table and he has set out plates and silverware and has put coffee on. "Now what are you making?" Tom asks, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's a surprise." I say, kissing his cheek as I turn back to the batter. All the while Tom has returned to scrambling the eggs. When the pancakes are done I put them on a plate and put them on the table. "You made my favorite." he says getting excited like a little kid on Christmas. "Yes I did." I say. "Let's eat I'm starving." he says pulling out my chair for me. "Thank you for the help." I say kissing him on the cheek. "No problem and how about I make dessert." he says wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Maybe." she says. "How about after breakfast we just hang around today since we have the house to ourselves. Tom says. I ponder this for a minute and then say "Okay." I reply. When we finish breakfast we do the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge before heading back up to our bedroom. When we get there Tom picks me up making me squeal before throwing me on the bed. We decide to settle in and watch a movie.

Tom P.O.V. 

  I wake up the next morning with Laura in my arms. My night with Laura last night was amazing. We haven't done it in a while and we needed the time to ourselves. I can feel her slowly and quietly trying to crawl out of my grasp but I grab her around the waist and say "Where are you going?" while smirking at her  "To go check on the kids." she says, once again trying to move out of my grasp but I still won't let her go. "We are having a day to ourselves. Helena took the kids to her mum's for the day so we can be alone today." I say wiggling my eyebrows at her. I can hear her sigh in content and snuggle into my chest as I pull her close.  "Hey here's a question." she says.  "What." I wonder resting my head in my hand. "Let's say we try and can't have a baby what about trying IVF as a last option?" she says.   "I think it's a good idea let's give it six months and see." I suggest. "Deal." she says kissing me. "I'm so glad you're back to normal." I say grabbing her around the waist and making her squeal. "Let's get dressed and I'll make breakfast." she says. "Okay but only if I help." I reply. "Okay." she says slowly climbing out of my warm embrace. As she does I feel my arms getting cold. I quickly change and then head to the kitchen at Laura's  heels. When we enter the living room I grab her around the waist making her squeal. She in turn wraps her arms around my neck as I press my lips to her as she runs her fingers through my hair and sighs in content. "You like that don't you." I purr in her ear. "I do but I'd like it even better if I was working off breakfast." she whispers back to me. "Okay then let's go." I say, pulling her into the kitchen.  I take out  the toaster and the bread as Laura takes out the eggs. She then takes out the pan to make the eggs and puts it on the stove before cracking six eggs into the pan. I then watch her go back to the fridge to take out the butter for the toast and some juice. She sticks those on the table before going back to scramble the eggs.  "You really love me don't you." I say smirking. "You know I do." my wife says.  I watch her mix something in the pan before getting the spatula. I have made the toast which is currently on the table and I have set out plates and silverware and has put coffee on. "Now what are you making?" I ask, coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. "It's a surprise." she says, kissing my cheek as she turns back to cooking. All the while I have returned to scrambling the eggs. When the pancakes are done I put them on a plate and put them on the table. "You made my favorite." I says getting excited like a little kid on Christmas. "Yes I did." I say. "Let's eat I'm starving." he say pulling out her chair for her. "Thank you for the help." she says kissing me on the cheek. "No problem and how about I make dessert." I say wiggling my eyebrows at her.    "Maybe." she says. "How about after breakfast we just hang around today since we have the house to ourselves. Tom says. I ponder this for a minute and then say "Okay." I reply. When we finish breakfast we do the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge before heading back up to our bedroom. When we get there Tom picks me up making me squeal before tossing me on the bed. We decide to settle in and watch a movie.