Part 62

Laura P.O.V.

I waken a few hours later. I take a quick shower and head downstairs. I see mum sitting in the living room with the twins. "The other kids are at school and daycare." she tells me. "Thank you mum." I say. "No problem sweetheart." she answers. She then asks a question I didn't think she would. "Do you think you and Tom are going to keep trying for another baby?" I stop and think for a moment and then answer "I think we might try one more time then we might look into IVF as a last resort, then if that doesn't work then I guess it just wasn't meant to be." I tell her feeling myself getting upset. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to upset you." mum say hugging me. "It's okay mum,I've just been trying to deny the fact that Tom and I having a baby of our own might not happen, but I guess it is a fact I knew I would have to face sooner or later." I tell her. "Maybe you and Tom should go see a specialist maybe there is something going on that you both don't know about." mum says, making a valid point. I thought Tom and I were fine and that there was nothing wrong, but now that mum brought it up I'm starting to doubt myself. "What if you are the reason you and Tom can't have another baby." I think to myself. I must have been wearing my heart on my sleeve because mum says "Sweetheart, I'm sure there is nothing wrong it could just be bad luck." "I doubt it." I say. "Listen we have the day to spend together with the twins what do you say we go to lunch and then do some shopping." mum suggests. "Okay," I say, feeling my spirits lifting a little. Mum and I both hurry to get ready and we head out to lunch. However, at the restaurant I feel like all I see are babies and it doesn't make me feel any better. After we eat we are walking around and window shopping when I decide to stop and get the kids some clothes. As mum and I shop for all the kids, I realize that no matter what happens I am so blessed to have an amazing husband, a wonderful mum, and five beautiful children I love to the moon and back. After shopping for a few hours, mum and I head home with the twins. I put the kids down for a nap and we decide to watch some telly and relax before having to pick up all the kids. I decide to start dinner while mum goes to pick all the kids up from school and daycare. When they get home the kids are so excited to tell us about their day. Just as we are sitting down to dinner, Tom arrives home from work. The kids get up and run to hug their dad. As we sit and talk, I tell Tom I want to talk to him after dinner. I can tell he is nervous about what I want to talk to him about. After dinner, I help put the kids to bed and I head to my bedroom with Tom at my heels. "What's wrong love, what did you want to talk about?" Tom asks nervous. "I wanted to talk to you about maybe seeing a specialist about why we keep losing the babies. Maybe there is something going on we don't know. Other then that IVF is the only option I can think of." I tell him. I see him contemplating the options I have put in front of him. He seems lost in thought for quite a few minutes before answering. "Let's give it a try." he tells me. He then walks towards me and kisses me and I find myself enjoying it more then I should. I tug at his shirt as he tugs at my pants. I then notice our clothes in a pile on the floor. I then let our passion take over.

Helena P.O.V.

I'm sitting in the living room with the twins. "The other kids are at school and daycare." I tell Laura as she walks into the room. "Thank you mum." she says. "No problem sweetheart." I answer. I then ask Laura a question. "Do you think you and Tom are going to keep trying for another baby?" I see Laura stop and think for a moment and then answer "I think we might try one more time then we might look into IVF as a last resort, then if that doesn't work then I guess it just wasn't meant to be." she tells me. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to upset you." I say hugging my daughter. "It's okay mum,I've just been trying to deny the fact that Tom and I having a baby of our own might not happen, but I guess it is a fact I knew I would have to face sooner or later." my daughter tells me breaking my heart. "Maybe you and Tom should go see a specialist maybe there is something going on that you both don't know about." I say, making a valid point. I can tell Laura is starting to doubt herself. I then say "Sweetheart, I'm sure there is nothing wrong it could just be bad luck." "I doubt it." Laura says. "Listen we have the day to spend together with the twins what do you say we go to lunch and then do some shopping." I suggest. "Okay," Laura says, and I can tell her spirits are lifting a little. Laura and I both hurry to get ready and we head out to lunch. After Laura and I finish lunch, we head out shopping with the twins. After shopping for a few hours, Laura and I head home with the twins. Laura puts the kids down for a nap and we decide to watch some telly and relax before having to pick up all the kids. Laura decides to start as I head out to pick up the kids. When the kids get home they are so excited to tell their mum and aunt about their day. As we are sitting down to eat Tom arrives home from work and the kids are so excited to see their dad and tell him about their day. After dinner and the kids are in bed, I decide to sit up and read awhile before heading to bed myself.

Tom P.O.V.

The kids get up and run to hug me as I walk in the door after filming all day. As we sit and talk, Laura tells me she wants to talk to me after dinner. I am nervous about what she wants to talk to about. After dinner, I help put the kids to bed and Laura and I head to her bedroom. "What's wrong love, what did you want to talk about?" I ask nervous. "I wanted to talk to you about maybe seeing a specialist about why we keep losing the babies. Maybe there is something going on we don't know. Other then that IVF is the only option I can think of." Laura tells me. I am contemplating the options Laura has put in front of me. I am lost in thought for quite a few minutes before answering. "Let's give it a try." I tell her. I then walk towards my wife and I kiss her and I can tell she is enjoying it more then she wants to. She tugs at my shirt as I tug at her pants. I then notice our clothes in a pile on the floor. I then let our passion take over.