Part 33

Laura P.O.V. 

I've still been feeling miserable but I don't know why. The doctor still has no idea why I'm feeling like this. I still haven't told mum about my hunch, but I feel like I should before something bad happens. I go into Mum's room where she is sitting on her bed reading. I knock on the door and she looks up. "Laura what's wrong sweetheart?" "Mum I need to talk to you about something important." I say, sitting on the bed. "What honey?" "I've been feeling miserable since New Years, I've been to the clinic twice for blood work and taken pregnancy tests everything came back inconclusive. I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm scared." I say. She then says something that shocks me. "I know you've taken the pregnancy tests, I found them in the trash in your room." I look at her confused and slightly angry. "We will figure this out sweetheart don't worry." mum tells me, hugging me. I embrace her and cry on her shoulder. 

Helena P.O.V. 

 I am  sitting on my bed reading. I hear a knock on my bedroom door and  look up. Laura is standing in the doorway looking worried. "Laura what's wrong sweetheart?" "Mum I need to talk to you about something important." she says, sitting on the bed. "What honey?" "I've been feeling miserable since New Years, I've been to the clinic twice for blood work and taken pregnancy tests everything came back inconclusive. I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm scared." she says. I then tell her everything I know. "I know you've taken the pregnancy tests, I found them in the trash in your room." Laura looks at me confused and slightly angry. "We will figure this out sweetheart don't worry." I tell her, hugging her. She embraces me and cries on my shoulder.   

Tom P.O.V. 

Laura has still been feeling miserable. I don't know why. She won't tell me anything. I've been really worried. I don't know why she isn't going to the doctor or to the ER. I decide later on I will take her to the ER, no matter what.