Part 35

Laura P.O.V.
I arrive home from the hospital feeling tired and miserable. I immediately head upstairs to my room and close the door. I climb into bed and I cry uncontrollably. I'm crying so much I don't even hear Tom when he climbs into the bed with me. I only know he is there because he is trying to calm me down and is rubbing circles on my back. I just lay there and cry not knowing what I did wrong to lose my daughter. I look up at Tom after a while and see he has tears in his eyes. He wraps his arms around me and we cry. When I finally calm down I look at Tom and say "I'm so sorry." He looks at me and says "You did nothing wrong, don't blame yourself." he tells me. I then notice Tom smirk and he starts tickling me. I start smiling and giggling. "That's what I like to see." Mum says walking into the room causing Tom and I to look up. She walks into the room and sits on the edge of the bed and wraps her arms around me and says "Tom is right sweetheart, you did nothing wrong, even the doctor told you that." Tom then smirks and says "That means we could always try again." while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I giggle and mum gets up and says "Remember what the doctor said you have to wait at least six weeks before trying again. But if you two want to have fun I won't stop you." while exiting the room and closing the door behind her. 

Tom P.O.V. 

I go upstairs to check on Laura and find her in the bedroom, laying on the bed crying uncontrollably. She doesn't even hear me when I climb into the bed with her. She only seems to notice I am there when I start to rub gentle circles on her back. I just watch her lay there and cry and it kills me inside that I have to see her like this and that I can't do anything to take her pain away, She looks up at me and I can feel tears in my eyes as well. I wrap my arms around her and we cry, while holding each other. She then says "I'm so sorry." I look at her and say "You did nothing wrong, don't blame yourself."  I then  smirk at her and start tickling her. She starts smiling and giggling. "That's what I like to see." Helena says walking into the room causing Laura and I to look up. She walks into the room and sits on the edge of the bed and wraps her arms around Laura and says "Tom is right sweetheart, you did nothing wrong, even the doctor told you that." I then smirk and say "That means we could always try again." while wiggling my eyebrows at Laura. She giggles and Helena gets up and says "Remember what the doctor said you have to wait at least six weeks before trying again. But if you two want to have fun I won't stop you." while exiting the room and closing the door behind her.

Helena P.O.V.

I know Laura has been really heartbroken about losing the baby. She hasn't been herself. Tom hasn't either. I head upstairs to check on them and notice they are both crying. I feel awful I can't do anything to take their pain away. I stand in the doorway and watch them cry while holding each other. I then hear Laura say "I'm so sorry." Tom looks at her and says, "You did nothing wrong, don't blame yourself." I know Laura feels guilty and thinks its her fault she lost the baby, but she did nothing wrong, even the doctor told her that. I then notice Tom smirk and he starts tickling Laura and she smiles and then she starts giggling. "That's what I like to see." I say, causing them to both look up at me. I walk into the room and sit on the edge of the bed and wrap my arms around Laura. "Tom is right sweetheart you did nothing wrong, even the doctor told you that." Tom then smirks and says "That means we could always try again." while wiggling his eyebrows at Laura. She giggles and I get up and say "Remember what the doctor said you have to wait at least six weeks before trying again. But if you two want to have fun I won't stop you." I say exiting the room and closing the door behind me. I lean against the wall and cross my fingers and say "Please God, don't let them down again."