Part 43

Helena P.O.V. 

The next morning I wake Laura up at four am. We have to be at the set by five thirty and it's a half hour drive. She gets up and smiles at me and I leave her alone to get changed. Tom left for work a half hour ago and my mum is going to take the kids to school and keep Sylar and the twins for the day. Once she is changed we grab something quick for breakfast and drive to the set. When we arrive we meet up with Richard and Dominic who is going to be playing opposite me in the film. Once we are ready to go we do our scenes. Laura did a great job and I'm so proud of her. I then get up and do my scenes and I even have a few with Laura that go off without a hitch. Once we are done for the day we head to my mum's house to pick up the kids which is late at night. When we get home we find Tom passed out on the sofa. Laura takes the kids upstairs and puts them to bed. Laura then comes back downstairs and covers Tom with a blanket and kisses him. He opens his eyes and grabs her wrist. "How was it at the set?" he asks groggy. "it went well. I actually don't have to go back tomorrow so I'll be at the club working until late." she says kissing her husband in return. Tom gets up off the couch and  follows Laura upstairs to their bedroom. I hear the door close and I smile to myself. I have three healthy children I love, a son in law who is an amazing husband and father to my five grandchildren I adore. I then head upstairs to bed myself. 

Laura P.O.V. 

  The next morning I woken up at four am by mum. We have to be at the set by five thirty and it's a half hour drive. I get up and smile at mum as I climb out of bed to get changed. Tom left for work a half hour ago and Helena's mum is going to take the kids to school and keep Sylar and the twins for the day. Once I am changed we grab something quick for breakfast and drive to the set. When we arrive we meet up with Richard and Dominic who is going to be playing opposite mum in the film. Once we are ready to go we do our scenes. I feel like I didn't do that great of a  job.  I then watch mum  do her scenes and I even have a few with mum that go off without a hitch. Once we are done for the day we head to my grandma's house to pick up the kids which is late that night. When we get home we find Tom passed out on the sofa. I take the kids upstairs and put them to bed. I then come back downstairs and cover Tom with a blanket and kiss him. He opens his eyes and grabs my wrist. "How was it at the set?" he asks groggy. "it went well. I actually don't have to go back tomorrow so I'll be at the club working until late." I say kissing my husband yet again. Tom gets up off the couch and follows me upstairs to our bedroom. I close the door and notice Tom smiling and watching me as I put on my pajamas. Tom then grabs my wrist and pulls me on the bed next to him and kisses me. "I love you." he says, his voice husky. "I love you too." I reply kissing him back. I really want more but my body gives out and I fall asleep wrapped in his arms.