Part 59

Laura P.O.V. 

After months of surgeries and months of rehab I am finally given the all clear to go home. I can't wait to go home and be with my family again. I've really missed the kids and am dying to see them. Mum arrives to bring me home. "How are you feeling sweetheart?" she asks. "Like an Elizabeth Frankenstein." I answer. "You sure as hell don't look like it." Mum says making me smile slightly. "How are the kids?" I ask worried about their well being. "Dying to see their mum, grandma is great but I'm sure as hell no you." she says, making me smile for the second time that day. We exit the hospital a short time later and I find myself at home in no time. As I enter the house I hear pairs of feet running to me and I embrace my beautiful children that I haven't seen in months. "Mum we missed you." they say. "I missed you too." I reply kissing each child. I bring the kids into the kitchen to make them a snack and to grab one for myself. Just as we are sitting down to eat I hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I tell Helena as I get up from the table. I go to the door and open only to see Tom standing in the doorway holding a bouquet of roses. I throw my arms around him with tears going down my face. "How are you feeling?" he asks kissing the top of my head. "Much better thank you." I lead him into the house where the kids jump up from the table to go hug their dad. "Daddy." the kids cry tackling Tom in hugs. "Hi I missed my munchkins." he says hugging the kids. After we finish eating the kids run to their rooms to play. Tom and I retreat to my room for some privacy. "I missed my beautiful wife." Tom says kissing me. "I missed my hunky husband." I say deepening the kiss. As we continue to kiss we hear a knocking on the door. Tom gets up and opens the door only to have five kids come barreling into the room and onto the bed. "Mum we got you presents." the kids say excited to show me what they got. I feel myself ready to cry as I open up a locket and a bunch of homemade get well cards. I hug the kids and kiss them so many times they are fighting out of my grasp just to get me to stop. "We are so glad to have you home mum." Dylan says as Brieanna nods in agreement. The twins come crawling over and sit in my lap and cuddle into me as Sylar does the same with Tom. We sit with the kids and they tell me all about school and what has been going on since I have been gone so long. Once the kids are done talking they run back to their rooms to play. After the kids leave I look at Tom and say "I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have the greatest husband and five of the best kids in the world." "I know I have the best wife and best kids ever." Tom says kissing me. I kiss back and I can hear him moan. "You like that don't you." I purr in his ear. "Yes I do." he says attacking me with another kiss that catches me off guard. We then just let our passion take over.