Part 41

Laura P.O.V. 

Its been six months since we got the twins and they are growing fast. Brieanna and Dylan love having the babies and have been a big help. Nell and Billy love being an aunt and uncle again and Helena loves being a grandma. On this particular morning much like any other I am awoken to the twins crying wanting to eat. I then feel my eight year old daughter shaking me. "Mum the babies are crying they need to eat." I sit up and smile at her. She has been like a little mum to the twins and its the cutest thing. "Okay honey, I'm going right now." I say walking to the twins room. I see both babies crying. I pick them both up and carry them downstairs to the kitchen. I put them in their pack and play and make them bottles. I then sit on the couch and feed them while Brieanna watches. "Can I help?" she asks giving me the puppy eyes. "Sure sweetheart." I say. I set her up on the couch next to me and I hand her DJ. As I watch her feeding her little brother she smiles and kisses his head and says "I love you Danny." "I love you too baby girl." Tom answers her walking into the living room. "Look at my two girls being such good mums to the twins." he says kissing me and then kissing Brieanna on the head. "Good morning daddy." Brieanna says smiling at Tom. "Good morning handsome." I say. I watch as Tom walks into the kitchen and makes Brieanna breakfast. "Baby girl you have to eat and then get ready for school." Tom says to Brieanna. She hands me DJ after he has finished his bottle. I put Ellynn down and finish with DJ before laying him in the pack n play and finish feeding Ellynn. Once the twins are fed and are sleeping in the pack n play I go and wake Billy and Nell and Dylan to get them ready for school. I then go and get Sylar and feed him. When I come back down I see Helena sitting at the kitchen table with Tom and the kids drinking coffee. "Good morning sweetheart." she says. "Good morning mum." I say, while putting Sylar into his high chair and getting two jars of baby food and making him a bottle. I then sit down at the table and feed Sylar, until DJ starts to fuss needing to be changed. I hand Sylar  over to Tom so I can go change the baby, all the while Ellynn has started to cry as well. I go to the pack n play and pick both of them up. I change both of their nappies and then leave them to sleep in the pack n play all the while Helena has finished feeding Sylar and hands him to me for me to change him as well. Once I am done with that Helena takes Billy, Nell, Brieanna and Dylan to school.  I'm hopefully trying to find a job, other then working at the club at night all week, so that I can be around with the kids more. Tom keeps telling me I can stay home with the kids and mum agrees but to me it doesn't seem right. I've expressed my concerns with them and they understand but so far I haven't had any luck at all. 

Helena P.O.V. 

Its been six months since Tom and Laura got the twins and things have been hectic with all the kids in the house. Luckily Laura has been able to manage it all and I couldn't be more proud. I know she has been really stressed lately with taking care of five kids plus helping me with Billy and Nell so that's seven kids all together. Also Laura hasn't been herself lately, I don't know if she's coming down with a bug or something but she just hasn't been herself and I'm worried and I know Tom is too since he's noticed it as well. I wake up this morning to the usual hustle and bustle. I walk into the kitchen to find Brieanna sitting at the table eating breakfast and to find the twins in the pack n play asleep. Tom is at the stove making breakfast and Laura went upstairs to wake the kids and get them ready for school. I see Laura come back downstairs holding Sylar.  "Good morning sweetheart." I  say. "Good morning mum." she answers, while putting Sylar into his high chair and getting two jars of baby food and making him a bottle. I then watch her sit down at the table and feed Sylar, until  DJ starts to fuss needing to be changed. Laura hands Sylar over to Tom so she can go change the baby, all the while Ellynn has started to cry as well. I watch her go to the pack n play and pick both of them up. She changes both of their nappies and then leaves them to sleep in the pack n play all the while I have finished feeding Sylar and hand him to Laura for her to change him as well. Once she is done with that I take Billy, Nell, Brieanna and Dylan to school. Laura is hopefully trying to find a job, other then working at the club at night all week, so that she can be around with the kids more. Tom keeps telling her she can stay home with the kids and I agree but to Laura it doesn't seem right. She has expressed her concerns with us and we understand but so far I know she hasn't had any luck at all. I know Laura wants to be able to help financially with taking on either a second job or finding a better one, but it honestly is easier for her to stay at home with the kids. Tom and I have talked to her about it and we've agreed that for now that she will stay home with the twins and Sylar and then if needed she can find a job.