Part 26

Laura P.O.V. 

Today is New Years and we are finally telling everyone we are married. I finished changing into my outfit. Everyone was already here, but for some reason I was having trouble fitting into my dress. "its just stress." I think trying to calm myself down. I look at myself in the mirror and I start to think about having a family with Tom. Helena came in to check on me. "You okay, sweetheart?" she asks. "Yes mum, I'm fine." I say, hoping she'll believe me. She seems to. We head downstairs where everyone is talking and laughing. I see Tom and pull him aside. We've decided instead of telling everyone verbally we are going to send everyone a Christmas card text. We take out our phones and pull up the photo of Tom, myself and the kids. We set it up as a mass text and send it. The first one to notice is Emma and she drops her phone. She looks at us and runs to hug us. "Congratulations you guys, I'm so happy for you." she says. "Thank you Emma." I say. The others start to notice as well and offer congratulations. Once the excitement has died down Jason pulls us aside "You've got a good one Tom, don't let her get away." he says. "Never." Tom replies kissing my head. "So when can we expect the first baby Felton?" Rupert asks, throwing his arm around Tom. "Not for a bit, so don't put ideas in our head." Tom replies smirking at me. I smirk back. Later that night, I start to feel tired, mostly everyone has left and the kids were in bed hours ago. I look at Helena and say "I hate to be rude, but I'm tired, I'm heading to bed." "Okay, goodnight sweetheart. I love you." "I love you too mum." I say. I head up to my room and am followed closely by Tom. He follows me into the bedroom and closes the door behind him and locks it. "You know, he says smirking, "that comment Rupert made about baby Felton has got me thinking." "Me too, I reply, wrapping my arms around his neck. He moves me backwards towards the bed and I fall onto the bed with him on top of me. He kisses my neck and i start fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. I manage to get it off him all the while I'm shaking like a leaf. Tom notices and kisses me softly.  I respond by running  my fingers through his hair  as he tries to with great difficulty to unzip my dress. I help him achieve this as I nip at his neck and trail love bites down his neck. I fumble with the buttons on his shirt and manage to get it off him while Tom attempts to get my dress off. As I slide out of my dress I reach for his pants and start to undo them all the while still shaking. Tom notices this and kisses me while staring me up and down now that I am in nothing but a slip my bra and underwear. He slithers out of his pants like a snake shedding its skin and takes off his shirt. I now look him up and down and trail my hands up and down his torso making him moan. Tom kisses me forcefully as he takes his hand and tugs and tries not to rip my slip off. He then reaches behind me and undoes my bra. After this is achieved he strips me down to remove my underwear and stares me up and down. As I am looking at him I find myself really wanting him as I kiss him I can feel him watching me as I  remove his boxers. We then let our passion take off from there. 

Tom P.O.V. 

Today is New Years and Laura and I are telling everyone we are married. We've  decided to do it through a text instead of verbally so we don't have to repeat ourselves. I'm downstairs when Laura enters the living room with Helena. I stare at her and how beautiful she is. I still can't believe she is mine. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Laura pulls me aside and we decide to send the text. The first one to notice is Emma. She drops her phone in excitement and runs over to us to hug us. "Congratulations you guys, I'm so happy for you." she says. "Thank you Emma." Laura replies. The others start to notice as well and offer congratulations. Once the excitement has died down Jason pulls us aside "You've got a good one Tom, don't let her get away." he says. "Never." I reply kissing Laura's head. "So when can we expect the first baby Felton?" Rupert asks, throwing his arm around me. "Not for a bit, so don't put ideas in our head." I reply smirking at Laura. She smirks back. Later that night, I notice Laura starting  to get tired, mostly everyone has left and the kids were in bed hours ago. I follow Laura up to her room. I follow her into the bedroom and close the door behind us and locks it. "You know, I say smirking, "that comment Rupert made about baby Felton has got me thinking." "Me too, she replies, wrapping her arms around my neck. I move her backwards towards the bed and she falls onto the bed with me on top of her. I  kiss her neck and she starts fumbling with the buttons on my shirt. She manages to get it off me all the while she's shaking like a leaf.  I notice and kiss her softly. She responds by running her fingers through my hair as I try with great difficulty to unzip her dress. She helps me achieve this as she nips at my neck and trails love bites down my neck. She fumbles with the buttons on my shirt and manages to get it off me while I attempts to get her dress off. As she slides out of her dress she reaches for my pants and starts to undo them all the while still shaking. I notice this and kiss her while staring her up and down now that she is in nothing but a slip, her bra and underwear. I slither out of my pants like a snake shedding its skin and take off my shirt. I notice Laura now look me up and down and trail her hands up and down my torso making me moan. I kiss her forcefully as I take my hand and tug and try not to rip her slip off. I then reach behind her and undo her bra. After this is achieved I strip her down to remove her underwear and stare her up and down. As I am looking at her I find myself really wanting her as I kiss her and watch her remove my boxers. We then let our passion take off from there. 

Helena P.O.V. 

Today is New Years and Tom and Laura are letting everyone know they are married, I'm so happy for them. I head into Laura's room to check on her and she is standing in her dress looking beautiful. I notice she looks worried. " "You okay, sweetheart?" I ask. "Yes mum, I'm fine." she says, I don't believe her, but I don't press the subject.  We head downstairs where everyone is talking and laughing. I head over and talk to Julie and Helen. Tom and Laura finally send out the text about them being married. Everyone is offering their congratulations. I hear Rupert make a comment about baby Felton and I notice Tom and Laura smirking at each other. I know Laura really wants a baby, she's told me. After a while people have left and Laura tells me ""I hate to be rude, but I'm tired, I'm heading to bed." "Okay, goodnight sweetheart. I love you." "I love you too mum." she says. I notice Tom follow her upstairs. I have a feeling I know what they are up to since Rupert made the baby Felton comment. I head upstairs after everyone has left and I check in on Laura and Tom. I unlock the door and notice Tom isn't wearing a shirt and they are both passed out sleeping. I look at them for a minute before saying "Goodnight guys." I close the door and head to bed myself.