Untitled Part 4

Laura P.O.V.
Helena gently shakes me awake the next morning. "Laura, it's time to get up." I look at Helena and notice she is already dressed. "Can you help me find something to wear, please? I want to make a good first impression." I say. "Of course honey, you will make a great first impression." Helena says walking over to my closet. She grabs an outfit out of the closet and lays it on my bed. I noticed she laid out a pair of jeans with a pair of tights and a black top. "Thank you for your help, Helena." I say "No problem honey I'll be downstairs in the kitchen." She answers, walking out of the room. "Okay." I say. I watch Helena close the door as she leaves. I put on the outfit and then walk into the bathroom that connects to my room and brush my hair and teeth. Before heading to the kitchen, I grab a backpack and put some paper and some crayons, colored pencils and markers into my backpack, along with my Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix books into my backpack. I then head down to the kitchen. 

When I enter the kitchen, I see Helena sitting at the table reading the paper. There is a bowl of cereal on the table. "I got you a bowl of cereal." She says when she noticed I've entered the room. "Thank you, Helena." I say as I sit at the table and start eating. I notice Helena watching me. "So, are you excited about going to the set today?" Helena asks. "Yes, I am. I just hope the others like me." I say nervously. "I know the others will like you." Helena says, smiling at me. Once I am done with breakfast, I grab my backpack and we head out to Helena's car. We then drive to the set. Once we arrive at the set, I grab my backpack and get out of the car. Helena takes my hand and we walk on to the set. When we walk on, a man walks over to Helena and says, "Helena, we need you in costume." He then looks over and notices me. "Who are you?" "David, this is Laura." Helena says putting her hand on my shoulder. "Hi Laura. it's nice to meet you." "It's nice to meet you too, Sir." I say. "Please, Laura, call me David." "Okay David." I say. He smiles at me. "I have to get going, Laura." Helena says. "Okay, Helena." I reply nervously. Helena notices this and says "David do you mind if I take Laura with me?" "That's fine Helena, in fact we are looking for one more young girl to play a student in Dumbledore's Army." David and Helena look at me and David says, "What do you think Laura?" "If it's okay with Helena." I say, looking at her for approval. "I think it's a wonderful idea." Helena answers. "Thank you Helena, thank you David." I say, looking at both of them in appreciation. "No problem Laura. Helena, can you take Laura with you to costume and then to hair and makeup?" "Sure." Helena says. Helena then leads me to the costume trailer. We walk in a woman comes up to us and says, "Hi you must be Laura. I need to get measurements so we can fit you into your costumes. Helena, we need you to get into your costume." "Okay thank you Janey." Helena says. I follow Janey over to a stool where she measures me. She is able to find a set of costumes for me. "I'm going to hang your costumes next to Helena's so you know where they are, okay?" "Thank you, Ma'am." I say. "Laura, please call me Janey." She says. "Let's get you into your first costume for your first scene." Janey says. "Okay." I say, putting on the costume with Janey helping me when I needed it. "We have to head over to hair and makeup, Laura." Helena says. "Okay, Helena." I say, taking her hand as she leads me to the hair and makeup trailer. We go in and we are told to sit in chairs as the women work on our hair and makeup. Once we are done, we head over to the set. 

Laura P.O.V.
Once we got to the set, David came over to us and said, "Laura, I want to introduce you to J.K. Rowling." "Hi Laura, it's lovely to meet you." She says, smiling at me. "Hi Mrs. Rowling, it's nice to meet you too." I say, hoping I don't sound too nervous. "No reason to be nervous Laura and please call me Jo." she replies. "Okay." I say. "Laura, we need you for a scene." David calls me. "Good luck honey, you'll be fine." Helena tells me reassuringly. "Thank you, Helena." I say, giving her a quick hug before walking over to David. When I get over to David, he gestures to other people my age and says, "Guys this is Laura, she is going to be playing an extra." I wave shyly at the people in front of me. Some of them wave and smile, while others just smile at me. Okay, let's run through the scene in the Room of Requirement when the Dumbledore's Army is first meeting." Dave says. I get nervous watching as everyone goes to their spots, while I'm not sure what to do. "Laura, go stand next to Evanna." David tells me. I see a girl with blonde hair waving at me, and I shyly walk over to her. "Hi, I'm Evanna Lynch, I play Luna Lovegood." "Hi I'm Laura." I say, feeling insignificant. After the scene is done, we get a ten-minute break. I see Helena standing on the side watching me. "Laura, you were great." She says, smiling at me. "Thank you." I say. "I want to introduce you to some people." She says. She leads me over to some people my age and says, "Laura this is Dan, Rupert, Emma, Matt, Tom, James, Oliver, and Bonnie." The one named Emma comes over and introduces herself" Hi Laura, I'm Emma. I play Hermione Granger." "Hi, it's lovely to meet you." I say, extending my hand. Emma takes it warmly and shakes it." Helena tells us you are a Harry potter fan." Tom says. "Yes." I say, hoping I don't sound too stupid. "We need all of you back on set." David calls to us. We walk over to the set and David informs me of what we are going to do. I nod my head in understanding, since I have read the books multiple times. I walk over to where David tells me. I do what I'm supposed to. Once we are done, David tells us we are done for the day. I walk over to where Helena is standing. "David said we are done for the day." I tell her. "Okay, Laura, I have one more scene to do and then we can head home." "Okay." I say. I stand on the side and watch Helena do her scene. When she is done, we walk over to the costume trailer and change. Right before we are leaving, David calls to Helena, "Helena can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure, David." She says, walking over to him. They talk for a few minutes before Helena comes back over and we walk to a car to head home. 

    Helena P.O.V.
Once we finish getting ready, Laura and I walk over to the set. Once we do, David comes over and says to Laura "Laura, I want to introduce you to J.K. Rowling." "Hi Laura, it's lovely to meet you." Jo says to Laura. "Hi Mrs. Rowling, it's lovely to meet you too." "There is no reason to be nervous Laura and please call me Jo." "Okay." Laura replies. David then calls Laura and says he needs her for a scene. "Good luck honey, you'll be fine." I tell her. "Thank you, Helena." She replies while giving me a hug. I watch David introduce Laura to the rest of the younger actors. I watch her wave shyly at them. Some of the other young actors wave and smile while others just smile. David then tells the group what scene they are doing. I hear David tell Laura to go stand next to Evanna. I watch Laura walk over to her and I watch the two girls exchange greetings. Once the scene is done, David tells the young actors they have a five-minute break. Laura walks over to me. "Laura, you were great, honey." I tell her. "Thank you." She replies. "I want to introduce you to some people." I say. I lead her over to the group of young actors. "Laura, this is Dan, Rupert, Emma, Matt, Tom, James and Oliver." I watch as Emma walks over to Laura and says "Hi Laura." "I'm Emma, I play Hermione granger." "Hi, it's lovely to meet you." Laura replies, extending her hand for Emma to shake. Tom looks at me and says, "Helena tells us you're a Harry potter fan." "Yes." Laura answers. "We need all of you back on set." David calls to the group. They all walk back over. I watch Laura do her scene. Once the young adults are done, David tells them they are done for the day. She walks over to me and relays to me what David told them. "David said we are done for the day." "Okay, Laura, I have one more scene to do and then we can head home." "Okay." the young girl in front of me responds. When I finish, we walk over to the costume trailer to change. As we are about to leave, David calls to me and says "Helena can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure David." I say. I walk over to where he is standing. "What did you need to talk to me about, David?" I ask. "Laura is doing well. I'm impressed. She seems to enjoy being by herself or only with you when she isn't on set." "She gets nervous around people she doesn't really know. It takes her a while to trust people." I tell him. "Okay not a problem. I'll see if any of the girls want to show her around and show her the ropes. That way she isn't always attached to you." David says. "She may stay attached to me until she gets more comfortable on the set and around everyone." I tell him. "Okay, Helena, not a problem." David says.