chapter 17

Laura P.O.V.
I'm being released from the hospital today. I'm waiting for Helena to pick me up and bring me home. Helena walked into my hospital room. "Ready to go sweetheart?" I nodded my head. She gently helped me off the bed and we walked out of the room where a nurse had a wheelchair waiting. Helena helped me to sit down and the nurse wheeled me to the entrance of the hospital. Helena had brought the car around and she helped me into the front seat and I buckled in. She climbed into the drivers seat and buckled up and started the car. "I have a surprise for you when we get home." She says, smiling at me. "What?"  I ask. "You have to wait til we get home to find out." I pouted and stuck my lip out. Helena laughed at my immaturity. As we drove I rested my head back against the headrest of the seat and dozed off. I awoke to Helena gently shaking me. "Laura we're home sweetheart." I unbuckled my seat belt and Helena helped me out of the car and up to the front door. "Close your eyes sweetheart." I did as I was told, and I heard Helena open the door and help me into the house. "Okay Laura, you can open your eyes now." She said. I open my eyes and see the entire Harry Potter cast standing in front of me. The one I notice first is Tom, who is standing with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He walks up to me and hands me the flowers. "For you love." I smile and take the flowers and smell them; they smell beautiful, and they have a hint of his cologne on them which I find intoxicating. I suddenly find myself feeling tired. Tom notices and picks me up bridal style and sits on the couch with me in his lap. I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes. 

Helena P.O.V. 

Today is the day Laura is being released from the hospital. I can't wait to have her home. I've been so lonely without her. With Tim and the kids still being gone it gets lonely. I arrive at the hospital and head up to her room. She is sitting on the bed waiting for me. "Ready to go sweetheart?" I ask her, upon entering the room. She nods her head. I gently help her off the bed and we walked out of the room where a nurse was standing with a wheelchair. I help Laura to sit down and the nurse wheels her to the entrance of the hospital. I drove the car around and helped Laura into the front seat of the car and she buckled up. I then walked around to the drivers side, got in and buckled up and started the car. I then looked at Laura and said "I have a surprise for you when we get home." "What?" She asks. "You have to wait til we get home." I reply. She pouted in response and stuck her lip out. I laughed at her immaturity. I noticed as we drive she laid her head back against the head rest and slept. When we arrived at the house, I shut off the car and got out. I then opened her door and gently shook her awake. "Laura we're home sweetheart,." I said. She unbuckles her seat belt and I helped her out of the car to the front door of the house. "Close your eyes sweetheart." I told her." She did as instructed and I opened the door and helped her into the house. "Okay Laura, you can  open your eyes now." She opened her eyes and the whole cast of Harry Potter was standing in front of her. I could tell she was looking at Tom, who was standing with a bouquet of roses in his hands. He walked over to her and said "for you love." She takes the flowers from him and smells them. I notice she is starting to look tired and Tom senses it as well. I notice he then lifts her bridal style in his arms and walks over to the couch. He sits down and places Laura gently in his lap. She leans her head against his chest and I notice her close her eyes and start to drift off to sleep. I chuckle at the adorable sight in front of me and take a photo with my phone so as not to wake Laura. I notice, Jo, Emma, Bonnie and Evanna all doing the same. Tom hands Rupert his phone and has him take a photo. "Don't get too used to this mate." Rupert says laughing. Tom playfully glares at Rupert and we all chuckle. "I'll put her to bed." I say. "I'll carry her for you." Tom says. I can tell he doesn't want to let her go. Tom follows me upstairs to Laura's room and I open the door and pull the sheets back on her bed. Tom gently lays her down and I cover her up. I kiss her forehead and leave, not before turning around in the doorway and seeing Tom gently kiss her and then turning around. I smile at him before we head back downstairs.

Tom P.O.V.
Today's the day Laura is getting released from the hospital. A bunch of the cast including Jo are going over to Helena's to surprise Laura. I can't wait to see her. I haven't seen her since that day in the hospital, when I kissed her. While I'm driving to Helena's I pass a flower shop and decide to get Laura some flowers to make her feel better. I head into the flower shop and look around at all the different kinds. I decide to get roses because roses are the flower of love. I get the bouquet of them and pay and head back out to my car. I drive the rest of the way to Helena's but before I go in I spray a little bit of my cologne on the flowers. I then head in. I see the rest of the cast and I notice Helena on the way out the door to go pickup Laura. "She'll love them." Helena says. A little while later Helena arrives home with Laura. She notices me right away with the bouquet of roses in my hands. I walk over to her and hand them to her while saying "For you love." She takes them and sniffs them. I then notice her starting to look tired, so does Helena. I pick her up bridal style in my arms and walk over to the sofa and sit down with her in my lap. She leans her head against my chest and closes her eyes. Helena then comes over with her phone and takes a picture as quietly as she can, not wanting to wake Laura. Jo, Emma, Bonnie and Evanna all do the same. I hand Rupert my phone for him to take a picture. "Don't get too used to it mate." He starts laughing. I playfully glare at Rupert as the others chuckle. "I should put her to bed." Helena says. "I'll help you." I say. I get up off the sofa with Laura gently cradled in my arms, and I follow Helena upstairs to Laura's room. Helena opens the door and goes to her bed and pulls the sheets back. I lay Laura gently in the bed, and Helena covers her up. She looks so beautiful. Helena leans forward and kisses Laura on the forehead. She turns around and heads for the door. Thinking she is gone, I lean over and gently kiss her. I turn around and notice Helena in the doorway. She smiles at me before we head back downstairs.