Untitled Part 65

Tom P.O.V. 

I decide to start getting ready to head to the photoshoot so I can get there before Laura and surprise her. I grab my gym bag and head out to my car. As I'm driving, I stop and think about how much our family has grown since Laura and I first met. It went from her and me to us with three kids to us with five kids. I'm starting to think about looking into us getting our own place. Don't get me wrong, I love living with Helena and having the extra help is great and I know Helena loves having Laura at home and the help with Billy and Nell but I think the time is right for us to get our own place. As I'm driving, I notice a few flats for sale. I take down the information and continue to drive, so I won't be late. Once I get to the shoot, I meet up with Jason who I have worked with in the past. I grab one of the outfits off the rack and change before Laura comes. Once I am dressed, Jason and I start the shoot. Once Laura arrives, she walks into the room and she shows Jason her portfolio, which I didn't even know she had. In her portfolio is photos of us but mostly of me. He raises his eyebrows and looks at Laura and says, "You'll enjoy today's shoot then." Laura looks confused before I walk out from changing, and she looks at me and smirks. "That's why you took off this morning, you snake in the grass." She says, poking fun at me. "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted it to be a surprise and this way you wouldn't be nervous." She looks at me, and I lean down and kiss her. Jason notices the interaction and says, "Let's make this interesting. Laura, have you ever modeled before?" "No, I'm too short." Laura says, looking up at me as I look down at her and say "Tall guys are attracted to short girls you know." "I was thinking let's get this project with Tom done and then I was thinking about having both of you model for me for a project I am working on." Jason says. Laura contemplates this for a minute and then looks nervously at me and says, "I have no idea what I'm doing." "Don't stress it love Jason will tell you what to do and you're with me so there's nothing to be nervous about." I say. I can see her relax a little. "Okay, let's do it." She says. I inwardly cheer as I lean down and kiss her again. I then hear a camera clicking. I look at Jason and smirk at him. I pick up Laura and put her on my waist and she wraps her legs around me and wraps her arms around my neck. I lean my forehead against hers and hear the camera clicking again. I put her down, and she stands and walks next to Jason. She grabs her camera and, same as Jason, starts shooting photos. After a while we finish with my shoot. Jason asks Laura some information about her clothing sizes so he can find her clothes to wear for our shoot. She gives him the information, and he pulls out clothes for her to wear. Once we are changed, we start our shoot together. One of the first photos we do is of Laura on my back with me holding her piggyback style. After that she swings her body around so that she is facing me while her legs are still wrapped around my waist and her arms are still around my neck while I am kissing her. After a few hours, we are finished and we go over the photos with Jason. Jason then tells Laura, "I'll leave copies of these for you, so if you want you can start a modeling portfolio." "That would be great Jason, thank you." Laura answers. We shake his hand and head to change. Once we are changed, we shake his hand again, Laura grabs her portfolio and the extra photos from Jason and we head out. I decide not to tell Laura about my wanting to look into us getting a place of our own. I want to surprise her. I go back to the house and look up the information for the flats I saw today. One of them, as luck would have it is right next to Helena's. "At least if we did this we could be in our own flat but still be connected to Helena." I think to myself. Now the real question becomes do I do it and if I do, how do I tell Helena without telling Laura?

Laura P.O.V. 

I headed out the door to get to my photoshoot to meet with Jason. He offered me a job interview and session as a photographer at his shoot today. I brought my photography portfolio with me just in case since I always like to be prepared. It isn't much, it is just something I have worked on and I have to say my hunky husband is my favorite test subject. Once I arrive, I walk into the room and I show Jason my portfolio which Tom didn't even know I had. Jason looks the  portfolio over and he raises his eyebrows and looks at me and says, "You'll enjoy today's shoot then." I look at him, confused, before I see Tom walk out from changing and I look at him and smirk. "That's why you took off this morning, you snake in the grass." I say, poking fun at him. "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted it to be a surprise and this way you wouldn't be nervous." I look at him and he leans down and kisses me. Jason notices the interaction and says, "Let's make this interesting. Laura, have you ever modeled before?" "No, I'm too short." I say, looking up at Tom as he looks down at me and says "Tall guys are attracted to short girls you know." "I was thinking let's get this project with Tom done and then I was thinking about having both of you model for me for a project I am working on." Jason says. I contemplate this for a minute and then look nervously at Tom and say, "I have no idea what I'm doing." "Don't stress it love Jason will tell you what to do and you're with me so there's nothing to be nervous about." he says. I can feel myself relax a little. "Okay let's do it." I say. Tom then leans down and kisses me again. I then hear a camera clicking. I notice Tom look at Jason and smirk at him. Tom picks me up and puts me on his waist and I wrap my legs around Tom's waist and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean my forehead against his and hear the camera clicking again. Tom puts me down and I stand and walk next to Jason. I grab my camera and. same as Jason, starts shooting photos. After a while, we finish with Tom's shoot. Jason asks me for some information about my clothing sizes so he can find me clothes to wear for our shoot. I give him the information and he pulls out clothes for me to wear. Once we are changed, we start our shoot together. One of the first photos we do is of me on Tom's back with him holding me piggyback style. After that, I swing my body around so that I am facing Tom while my legs are still wrapped around his waist and my arms are still around his neck while he is kissing me. After a few hours, we are finished and we go over the photos with Jason. Jason then tells me, "I'll leave copies of these for you, so if you want you can start a modeling portfolio." "That would be great Jason, thank you." I answer. We shake his hand and head to change. Once we are changed, we shake his hand again, I grab my portfolio and the extra photos from Jason and we head out.