part 70

Laura P.O.V.
Last night with Tom was amazing. I wake up the next morning in our house. It sounds weird to think Tom and I own a house. I roll over in bed and see Tom sleeping soundly next to me. I get out of bed and take in the bedroom. The walls are painted a soft grey with two black side tables next to each side of the bed. The tv is mounted on the wall next to one of two closets. I walk over to one of the closets and open it. I see some of my clothes hanging up so I change quickly and quietly. I then walk into the bathroom and see the walk in shower next to a jetted tub. I walk over to one of the two sinks and wash my face. After that I walk into the kitchen where I find a note.
Happy Christmas, hope you guys had a nice anniversary. See you later tonight. Love, Mum.
I smile to myself thinking about how great my family is.
I walk into the kitchen and decide to make breakfast. I decide to make eggs, toast, sausage and bacon. I look around the kitchen and notice Tom had already put food in the house. As I stand at the stove cooking, I feel a strong pair of arms snake around my waist. I then feel a kiss on the back of my neck and I feel myself sinking into Tom's warm embrace. "Happy Christmas love ." Tom says, as he kisses my neck again. " happy Christmas. " I answer, as I turn around and face him. I notice he is already dressed in jeans and a Christmas sweater. I can tell he has showered from the scent of his hair and after shave. I find myself trying really hard not to want Tom as I turn back to cooking, but Tom is making it difficult by planting little kisses down my neck. As soon as he stops I see him go to get plates and silverware. Once the food was done I put it on the table and we sat down to eat. As we were eating I notice Tom looking at me. "What is it?" I ask him."I was just thinking about how fun last night was." He says, grinning slyly at me. I feel my face getting warm. I don't know what it is about Tom but he always has the ability to make me go weak in the knees even after all this time. He reaches his hand across the table and I take it and I can feel electricity running through me. We eat in a comfortable silence . When we are done eating, we clean up the dishes and put everything away. Once this is done, Tom guides me through the rest of the house. I notice a door that is closed. I go to reach for the doorknob, but Tom stops me. "That room is last on the tour. This is my favorite room in the house." He tells me grinning. I see the glint in his eye so I'm thinking it's probably a room for his guitars somewhere where the kids can't get to them. As we continue to walk he tells me his ideas for each room which honestly is exactly how I imagined them all to look. At last we come to the end of the tour of the house. We are just about to open the door to the room Tom told me not to go into when we are met in the living room by mum and the kids. "Just wanted to come check on you two." she says. I notice the kids looking around at the house and Tom says "What do you guys think of your new house?" Brieanna has tears in her eyes and says "We won't be living with grandma anymore?" "Let me show you guys something."' Toms says, taking Brieanna by the hand. Dylan, Billy and Nell follow behind. He leads them down the secret passage and opens the door. The kids look at him in awe and he says, "This way we can all still be together but grandma can have space to herself." "I've enjoyed having you all live here, but it will be nice for you all to have space of your own." mum says. The kids then look at us and they say "Can we open presents now?" I had been so distracted by the house I had forgotten it was Christmas. I sneak back through the passage to get Tom his Christmas present. I am met on the other side of the door by the kids and mum, and Tom who are all waiting patiently except for the kids who are jumping up and down in excitement waiting to open their gifts. The last gift we got the kids was something they have been bugging us for, for a long time. Tom and I decided to get the kids a dog. Her name is Willow. She is a chocolate lab with big beautiful brown eyes. As we are exchanging gifts, I give Tom one gift I know he will love. It is a coupon for one romantic night for him to decide what he wants us to do. Once the kids are done opening their gifts I give each of the kids a bag to put their gifts in so we can put it in their room. Tom and I then bring the kids over to the house and show them their new rooms, with Willow following at my heels. Brieanna loves her new room. I put Ellynn down for a nap and let Brieanna play in one of the spare bedrooms with Dylan. We do the same with Dylan and DJ and put DJ down for a nap as well. I then walk past the room Tom didn't show me earlier. I was just about to put my hand on the doorknob when I am stopped by Tom. "That room is off limits." he tells me, smirking. "Why?" I ask him perplexed. "I can't tell you that it would ruin the surprise, there is a special reason for that room and I am leaving it a surprise." he says. I am curious to know why Tom wants to leave that room a surprise. I try to rattle my brain as to why but can't come up with a reason. I am determined to figure out what that room is for.

Tom P.O.V.

Last night with Laura was amazing. I wake up the next morning in our house. It sounds weird to think Laura and I own a house. I walk over to one of the closets and open it. I see some of my clothes hanging up so I grab some clothes and then walk into the bathroom and see the walk in shower next to a jetted tub. I walk over to one of the two sinks and wash my face and shave quickly before taking a quick shower. After that I walk into the kitchen where I find a note.

Happy Christmas, hope you guys had a nice anniversary. See you later tonight. Love, Mum.
I smile to myself thinking about how great my family is.
I walk into the kitchen and see Laura making breakfast. The smells of eggs, toast, sausage and bacon fills the air. I sneak up behind Laura as she is cooking and snake my arms around her waist. I then kiss the back of her neck and I feel her leaning against me. "Happy Christmas love ." I say, as I kiss neck again. " happy Christmas. " she answers, as she turns around and faces me. She has turned back to her cooking and I decide to make things difficult by planting little kisses down her neck. As soon as I stop I go to get plates and silverware. Once the food is done she puts it on the table and we sit down to eat. As we were eating I can't help but look at Laura. "What is it?" she asks. "I was just thinking about how fun last night was." I say, grinning slyly at her. I notice a slight blush coming to her face. I reach my hand across the table and Laura takes it and I can feel electricity running through me. We eat in a comfortable silence . When we are done eating, we clean up the dishes and put everything away. Once this is done, I guide her through the rest of the house. I walk past the room with the closed door. Laura goes to reach for the doorknob, but I stop her. "That room is last on the tour. This is my favorite room in the house." I tell her grinning. As we continue to walk I tell her my ideas for each room which honestly is exactly how I know she imagined them all to look. At last we come to the end of the tour of the house. We are just about to open the door to the room Tom told me not to go into when we are met in the living room by Helena and the kids. "Just wanted to come check on you two." she says. I notice the kids looking around at the house and I say "What do you guys think of your new house?" Brieanna has tears in her eyes and says "We won't be living with grandma anymore?" "Let me show you guys something."' I say, taking Brieanna by the hand. Dylan, Billy and Nell follow behind. I lead them down the secret passage and open the door. The kids look at me in awe and I say, "This way we can all still be together but grandma can have space to herself." "I've enjoyed having you all live here but it will be nice for you all to have space of your own." Helena says. The kids then look at us and they say "Can we open presents now?" I notice Laura sneak back through the passage return a few minutes later where Helena and I are waiting patiently except for the kids who are jumping up and down in excitement waiting to open their gifts. The last gift we got the kids was something they have been bugging us for, for a long time. Tom and I decided to get the kids a dog. Her name is Willow. She is a chocolate lab with big beautiful brown eyes. As we are exchanging gifts, Laura gives me one gift I know I'm going to love. It is a coupon for one romantic night for me to decide what I want us to do. Once the kids are done opening their gifts Laura gives each of the kids a bag to put their gifts in so we can put it in their room. Laura and I then bring the kids over to the house and show them their new rooms, with Willow following at Laura's heels. Brieanna loves her new room. Laura puts Ellynn down for a nap and lets Brieanna play in one of the spare bedrooms with Dylan. We do the same with Dylan and DJ and put DJ down for a nap as well. I then walk past the room I didn't show Laura earlier. I notice she is just about to put her hand on the doorknob when I stop her. "That room is off limits." I tell her, smirking. "Why?" she asks me perplexed. "I can't tell you that it would ruin the surprise, there is a special reason for that room and I am leaving it a surprise." I say.