Chapter 19

Laura P.O.V. 

I wake up on the sofa. I find myself wrapped in a blanket laying on top of Tom. I blush as I hurriedly and quietly try to get up. At this point I can feel myself being pulled back down. I rest my head on Tom's chest. I then see Helena standing in the doorway. "Help me." I say. "I don't know Laura, you look pretty comfortable." Helena says chuckling. I blush weasley red and decide not to fight it. I decide to have fun with Tom and start poking him. He doesn't move a muscle. I then decide to tickle him. He still doesn't move. I look at Helena and raise my eyebrows at her. She smirks. I then lean over Tom and start giving him butterfly kisses under his chin and on his face. He pushes me away, but I keep at it. He finally decides to open his eyes and look at me. "What was that for?" He asks. "To wake you up." I say, smiling at him. He then suddenly flips over so I'm laying on the couch and he starts tickling me. I'm laughing hysterically. "Tom stop." I say, having trouble catching my breath from laughing so hard. "Never." He says, an evil smirk on his face. Helena is doubled over holding her stomach she is laughing so hard at us. "You guys are the cutest couple I've ever seen." She says, when she finally catches her breath. We both blush red and look at each other. Tom then decides to lay on top of me. He's heavy and I'm having trouble moving. "Tom get off you're heavy." "I don't know love, I'm pretty comfortable." He says, the evil smirk still on his face. I decide to get even with him. "Draco Lucius Malfoy get off of me this instant!" Tom looks at me, all the while Helena has doubled over into a fit of laughter yet again. "Oh its on now." He says, the evil grin not leaving his face. He starts tickling me all over again. I try to move, but am still tangled in the blanket. I try to move him, but he is too heavy. We then suddenly roll off the couch and onto the floor, all the while Tom is still tickling me, being careful of my scar. He finally stops after I start coughing. "Tom its so on." I say. I tackle him and he is suddenly shocked at how much strength I have. I end up on top of him and I start tickling him. He's laughing uncontrollably. Tom looks at Helena for help, but she just shakes her head at him. "All is fair love and war." She tells him, smirking at him. After I've attacked him for a few minutes, I get off of him and allow him to breathe. Helena is looking at us and I can still see the glint in her eyes. I know what she is thinking, but I don't say anything. "If you guys are hungry, the pancakes from yesterday are in the fridge." She says walking away, leaving us alone, all the while I'm still sitting on top of Tom. He looks at me and I smirk. "You can get off." He says. "I'm comfortable." I say smirking. I notice Helena poke her head in. "I don't want to be auntie Bella yet, so no hanky panky." Tom and I look at each other and smirk. We start making kissing noises without actually kissing. Tom also removes his shirt. I run my hands over his chest and he lets out a groan. I can hear Helena running out of the kitchen, with her Harry Potter wand in her hand. She comes into the living room and looks at us, her eyes as big as saucers, and Tom and I burst out laughing. Helena then realizes she's been tricked and joins in laughing.

Tom P.O.V.
Laura and I fell asleep on the couch. I can feel Laura trying to get up, but I don't let that happen. In retort I pull her back down. I can hear Laura whispering to Helena to help her, but Helena makes a joke and laughs. I then feel myself being poked, but I ignore it. I then feel myself being tickled, but I don't move. I then feel Laura giving me butterfly kisses, and as much as I am enjoying them, I decide to get up. I open my eyes and look at her and say "what was that for?" "To wake you up." She replies, smiling at me. I then flip over so Laura is laying under me and I start tickling her. Laura is laughing like a hyena, which I find adorable, just like I do everything else about her. "Tom stop." She says, breaking me from my thoughts. "Never." I say, as an evil smirk forms on my face. Helena is doubled over laughing at us. "You guys are the cutest couple I've ever seen." We both blush red and look at each other. I then decide to lay on top of her, but careful not to put all my weight on her. "Tom get off, you're heavy." She says. "I don't know love I'm pretty comfortable." I answer the smirk not leaving my face. She then says "Draco Lucius Malfoy get off me this instant!" That caught my attention. Helena is doubled over yet again laughing at us. "Oh its on now." I say, smirking, the evil grin not leaving my face. I continue to tickle her. She tries to move, but is tangled in the blanket. She tries to shove me off her, but I'm too heavy for her to move. We suddenly roll off the sofa and onto the floor all the while I am still tickling her, being mindful of her scar and she laughs like a hyena the whole time. I finally stop after she starts coughing. "Tom its so on." She says. She suddenly makes a move at me and the next thing I know she has tackled me to the floor. I didn't realize she had this much strength. She ends up on top of me and she starts tickling me. I start laughing uncontrollably. I look to Helena for help, but all she says is "all is fair, love and war." And smirks at me. After Laura has attacked me for a few minutes, she gets off of me and allows me to breathe. Helena then says "If you guys are hungry, the pancakes from yesterday are in the fridge." She then exits the room. Laura is still sitting on top of me. I look at her and say "You can get off." "I'm comfortable." She says smirking. Helena then pokes her head in and says "I don't want to be auntie Bella yet, so no hanky panky." Laura and I look at each other and smirk. We start making kissing noises without kissing each other, even though I really want to kiss her. I also remove my shirt. Laura then runs her hands over my chest and I let out a groan. Her hands were so soft. We can hear Helena running out of the kitchen, with her Harry Potter wand in her hand. She comes into the living room and looks at us, her eyes big as saucers. Laura and I burst out laughing. Helena then realizes she's been tricked and joins in laughing. 

Helena P.O.V. 

After finding Laura and Tom on the sofa asleep, which was the cutest thing I've ever seen, I decide to let them sleep. I put the pancakes I made in the fridge. I can hear Laura getting up, so I walk into the living room and see Laura trying to get up off of Tom without waking him. I stand in the doorway, watching her. "Help me." She says. "I don't know Laura you look pretty comfortable." I say, chuckling. She blushes weasley red. She then starts poking him and he doesn't move. She tries tickling him and still nothing. She then looks at me and raises her eyebrows at me. She then starts giving Tom butterfly kisses under his chin and on his face. Tom doesn't move, but she keeps at it. He then finally opens his eyes. "What was that for." He asks. "To wake you up." She says, smiling at him.    He then suddenly flips over so she's laying on the couch and he starts tickling her. Laura is laughing hysterically. "Tom stop." She says, having trouble catching her breath from laughing so hard. "Never." he says an evil smirk on his face. I'm doubled over holding my stomach I'm laughing so hard at them. "You guys are the cutest couple I've ever seen." I say, when I finally catch my breath. They both blush red and look at each other. Tom then decides to lay on top of her. She is having trouble moving. "Tom get off you're heavy." "I don't know love, I'm pretty comfortable." he says, the evil smirk still on his face.  Laura then says, "Draco Lucius Malfoy get off of me this instant!" Tom looks at her, all the while I'm doubled over into a fit of laughter yet again. "Oh its on now." he says, the evil grin not leaving his face. He starts tickling Laura all over again. She tries to move, but is still tangled in the blanket. She tries to move him, but he is too heavy. They then suddenly roll off the couch and onto the floor, all the while Tom is still tickling her. I notice he is being careful of her scar. He finally stops after she starts coughing. "Tom its so on." She says. She tackles him and he is suddenly shocked at how much strength she has. She ends up on top of him and she starts tickling him. He's laughing uncontrollably. Tom looks at me for help, but I just shake my head at him. "All is fair love and war." I tell him, smirking at him. After she's attacked him for a few minutes, she gets off of him and allows him to breathe. I'm  looking at them and Laura can still see the glint in my eyes. She knows what I'm thinking, but I don't say anything. "If you guys are hungry, the pancakes from yesterday are in the fridge." I say walking away, leaving them alone, all the while Laura is still sitting on top of Tom. I head into the kitchen and heat up the pancakes in the microwave. I can still hear them talking.  "You can get off." Tom says. "I'm comfortable." Laura replies smirking. I  poke  my head in. "I don't want to be auntie Bella yet, so no hanky panky." Tom and I look at each other and smirk. I can hear them making kissing noises and I rummage through the drawers in front of me to find my Bellatrix wand. I then hear Tom let out a groan. I  run out of the kitchen my Harry Potter wand in hand. I come into the living room and look at them. Tom has no shirt on. I can feel my eyes go as big as saucers and Tom and Laura burst out laughing. I then realize I've  been tricked and join in laughing.