part 71

Tom P.O.V.
It's New Years eve and I decided to use the coupon Laura have me for Christmas. I decided to decorate our bedroom with rose petals and candles. The kids are spending the weekend with my mum and my brothers. Helena went out for the night with friends so Laura and I are completely alone. I'm finishing prepping the bedroom when I hear the front door open. I scamper down the stairs and see Laura dressed in her change of clothes from work. She worked the early shift at the club so she was able to get out earlier. As I take in her beauty I take her hand and lead her up the stairs to our bedroom. I pick her up bridal style and start to trail kisses down her arm. "Tom, what's gotten into you?" She asks. " Nothing." I say. I open the door and lead her into the bedroom and lay her gently on the bed. As I lay her on the bed I am trying to get her shirt off, but I am fumbling too much with the buttons. She looks at me and says "You want to use your coupon already?" "Yes I do. I want to ring in the New year right." I reply, huskily at her while taking her shirt off of her and throwing it somewhere in the room. I next start fumbling with her bra straps and try to unhook her bra which I am having a lot of trouble with. She decides to help by slipping her bra over her head being careful not to tangle it in her long brown hair. As I run my fingers through her hair I stare her up and down as I kiss her. I grab her pants and fumble with the button. Once this goal is achieved she grabs my shirt and unbuttons it quickly with fumbling fingers before tossing it somewhere in the room. She then reaches for my belt and is able to quickly undo it. She then undoes the button on my pants and I slither out of them quickly. I continue to kiss her, biting her lip allowing myself entry into her mouth as we play tonsil quidditch. As we continue to snog, I reach for her jeans and undo the button and slide them off of her. I run my leg up and down the inside of her thigh and I can hear her moan. As she continues to moan I reach for her panties and slide them off of her slender frame. I hungrily stare her up and down and I leave love bites up and down her collarbone. She continues to kiss me with more force as I find myself continuing to run my leg up and down her thigh making her moan more and more. We then let our passion take over.

Laura P.O.V.
I decided to work the early shift at work tonight so Tom and I could spend new years eve together since the kids were with his mum and brothers for the night. Helena went out for the night with friends so Tom and I are completely alone. I arrive home from work in my change of clothes and see Tom scampering down the stairs. He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to our bedroom. He picks me up bridal style and starts to trail kisses down my arm. "Tom, What's gotten into you?" I ask. " Nothing." He says. He opens the door and leads me into the bedroom and lays me gently on the bed. As he lays me on the bed he is trying to get my shirt off, but he is fumbling too much with the buttons. I look at him and say, "You want to use your coupon already?" "Yes I do. I want to ring in the New year right." He replies, huskily at me while taking my shirt off of me and throwing it somewhere in the room. He next starts fumbling with my bra straps and tries  to unhook my bra which he is having a lot of trouble with. I decide to help by slipping my bra over my head being careful not to tangle it in my long brown hair. As he runs his fingers through my hair he stares me up and down as he kisses me. He grabs my pants and fumbles with the button. Once this goal is achieved I grab his shirt and unbutton it quickly with fumbling fingers before tossing it somewhere in the room. I then reach for his belt and am able to quickly undo it. I then undo the button on his pants and he slithers out of them quickly. He continues to kiss me, biting my lip allowing himself entry into my mouth as we play tonsil quidditch. As we continue to snog, he reaches for my jeans and undoes the button and slides them off of me. He runs his leg up and down the inside of my thigh and I let out a moan. As I continue to moan he reaches for my panties and slides them off of my slender frame. He hungrily states me up and down and he leaves love bites up and down my collarbone. I continue to kiss him with more force as he finds himself continuing to run his leg up and down my thigh making me moan more and more. We then let our passion take over.