Untitled Part 5

Laura P.O.V.
The next day, Helena and I follow our morning routine. On our way to the set, Helena tells me what David said about me the previous day. I'm shocked that David is complimenting me. When we get to the set, Helena and I head to the costume trailer and then go to hair and makeup trailer. When we are done, David tells me what scenes I'm in and what I have to do in each one. We work on our scene in the Room of Requirement when everyone is practicing the patronus charm. Once we are done, we practice our next scene, which is when everyone gets caught, and Umbridge finds us. We do a bunch of takes on both scenes before we get a small break. During the break I'm sitting on the side watching others rehearse when I hear someone ask, "Can I join you?" I look up and see Tom. "Sure." I say. "So, how are you liking it so far?" He asks. "I'm enjoying it a lot." "So where are you from?" I'm not sure how to answer his question. I don't want to tell him I grew up on the streets having to go dumpster diving for food for years before Helena saved me. He seems to notice the long pause and that I'm not answering his question. He then changes the subject and asks "What's your favorite Harry Potter book?" "Prisoner of Azkaban" I answer immediately. "Mine too." He replies. We then have to get back to work. We finish running our scenes and are done by nine that night. Once we finish, I meet up with Helena and we head home.

Tom P.O.V.
We start by filming the scenes in the room of Requirement. We film the scenes when everyone is practicing the patronus charm and when Umbridge catches us in the room. We do a bunch of takes of both scenes before we get a small break. As I walk off set, I see Laura sitting on the side. She is reading a book. I walk over. I ask, "Can I join you?" She looks up and answers, "Sure." I sit down next to her and ask, "So how are you liking it so far?" "I'm enjoying it a lot," she answers. "So, where are you from?" She doesn't answer right away and looks like she is debating on whether or not to answer me. I decide to change the subject and ask, "What's your favorite Harry Potter book?" "Prisoner of Azkaban." she answers. "Mine too." I say, before getting back to work. I then decide I want to get to know Laura and I want to find out all I can about her.

    Laura P.O.V.
I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock. It's Saturday so we don't have to film today. I look at the clock and notice it's 7am. I decide to get up. I climb out of bed, find an outfit in my closet, and take a shower. Once that is done and I change and I head downstairs to the kitchen. Helena isn't up yet, so I decide to make breakfast. I decide to make eggs, toast, bacon, and coffee. While I am making breakfast, I hear the shower running upstairs signaling that Helena is up. After, another ten minutes, breakfast is done and I put it on the table. Helena comes down a minute later. She walks into the kitchen and says, "Good morning Laura, sleep well?" "Good morning, yes, how about you?" "Good. You made breakfast." She says, sitting down. "Yes. I wanted to do it as a way of saying thank you for taking me in." I say, hoping I don't sound pathetic. Helena looks at me with a kind look in her eyes. She gets up from her seat and hugs me and says, "You don't have to thank me I took you in because I wanted to not because I had to." "I feel like Tim doesn't want me here." I say, unaware of him walking into the kitchen. I look over and see him standing in the doorway. He nods his head at me, confirming what I said. I notice Helena glare at him. "I don't want to be a burden. I can leave." I say. 

I walk back upstairs and hide in the room Helena said was mine. I sit on the bed thinking. "Maybe having Helena help me was a mistake." I think to myself. I end up falling into an uncomfortable sleep. Later that night,  I wake up to voices. The sound is coming from Helena's bedroom. I slowly and quietly walk down the hall. The door is open a crack so I can hear what she and Tim are saying. "Helena, I can't believe you would do something so reckless. We know nothing about her or what she's like. I don't trust her. I don't want her here." I hear Tim say. "Tim, you aren't being fair. She doesn't have anyone to help her or take care of her." Helena responds. "It's not our problem, Helena. I want her out of here by tomorrow afternoon." Tim says firmly. I then decide what I have to do. I quietly walk back to the bedroom. I change out of the clothes Helena bought me and put my street clothes back on. I then fold up the other clothes and write Helena a quick note of thanks before swiftly heading down the stairs and quietly slipping out the front door.