Part 44

Laura P.O.V.

I'm woken up at two am to the twins crying wanting to eat. I get out of bed and go to their room and pick them up out of their pack n play. I carry them downstairs and put them in their swings and turn them on so I can make their bottles. When the bottles are made I prop the twins up against a pillow and feed them. While I am feeding them I see mum up and dressed. We have to go to the set early to film a few scenes. We have to be at the set by four am. She comes and sits next to me on the sofa and takes over feeding the twins so I can go get ready. I dash upstairs and see Tom sound asleep. I grab my clothes and change as quickly and quietly as I can. "Are you leaving love?" Tom asks, groggy. "Pretty soon, we have to be at the set by four am to film." I say. "Will you be okay with the twins?" I ask. "I've got everything under control love." Tom says climbing out of bed and wearing nothing but boxers. I can see his ripped chest and find myself going weak in the knees for the gorgeous man in front of me. I feel Tom wrap his arms around me and press me against his chest. I feel his skin and I don't want to leave his warm embrace. "Call me if you need me." I say, kissing my Prince and finishing getting ready for the long day ahead. "Good luck love, I love you." Tom says, kissing me. I answer him with a kiss of my own as I trail butterfly kisses down his bare chest. "Not to interrupt and be rude, but we have to get going and I don't want anymore grandchildren right now." Mum says standing in the doorway watching us and smiling. "I'm coming mum." I say, kissing Tom one last time and exiting the room to get to work. When we arrive at the set Mum and I go and change into our costumes. We then get our makeup done and head onto the set. I watch mum do her scenes for a little while and then mum and I work together for a couple of hours. Once we finish we head home. I have just enough time to go home and grab my clothes before heading to the club to work all night. 

Helena P.O.V. 

It's been crazy for the last few months but things have been wonderful none the less. Laura has been an amazing mum and Tom has been such an awesome dad. They really are an amazing couple. This morning I am up at 2am when I hear the twins crying. I hear Laura get up out of bed and get the twins. I decide to get up and get dressed for the day since Laura and I have to be at the set by four am for filming today. When I am dressed I head downstairs and find Laura sitting on the sofa feeding the twins.  I come and sit next to Laura on the sofa and take over feeding the twins so Laura can go get ready. I hear her dash upstairs to her bedroom. After the twins are done eating and I've changed their nappies I put them in their pack n play and go upstairs to check on Laura.   I stand in the doorway as I hear Tom say "Good luck love, I love you." kissing Laura. She answers him with a kiss of her own as she trails butterfly kisses down his bare chest. "Not to interrupt and be rude, but we have to get going and I don't want anymore grandchildren right now." I say standing in the doorway watching them and smiling. "I'm coming mum." Laura says, kissing Tom one last time and exiting the room to get to work. I know Laura hates leaving Tom and the kids all day. When we arrive at the set Laura and I go and change into our costumes. We then get our makeup done and head onto the set. Laura watches me do my scenes for a little while and then Laura and I work together for a couple of hours. Once we finish we head home.