Part 55

Laura P.O.V. 

I find myself enjoying my alone time on my walk being able to think about things such as my relationship with Tom and where it is headed. I stop and sit for a minute on a bench in the park and I find myself staring out across a pond just as the sun is setting. I find it to be a beautiful sight and think about what I can do to help my dream come true. I've tried everything I can think of but I have hit a brick wall every time. I'm so lost in my own thoughts that I don't realize when someone sits next to me. I look over and see my ex Jason who attacked me awhile ago and who was arrested. I attempt to make a quick getaway but he grabs my wrist tightly, so tightly that I am afraid it will snap. "Hello beautiful I see you are alone." he sneers in my ear. All the while I am trying to struggle to get away but he just holds tighter to me. "You are coming with me." he snarls, dragging me as I continue to struggle but having no luck and finding myself getting weak at my attempts of escape. He throws me into the back of his car and before I can escape he cocks a gun to my head and says "If you make any attempt to escape I will kill you like I should have the last time." he snarls in my ear. I keep quiet as he gets into the drivers seat and drives off. Since he didn't blindfold me I am trying to remember as much as I can so I can text someone and hope they can get the information to the police. As I quietly and quickly grab my phone I try to keep it hidden out of sight. As I try to text we go over a bump and I grab my phone and keep a death grip on it. Jason looks in the rear view mirror to check on me and I hide my phone quickly so he doesn't notice. He suddenly stops the car and I jerk forward still trying to keep my phone out of sight as he comes to the back of the van and opens the door and grabs me. He drags me up a dirt path into a wooded area in the middle of nowhere and he throws me to the ground, He then stomps on my back and I let out a groan of pain. "Listen you need to learn where your place is and it's with me like it should have been." he then proceeds to slap me. I try fighting him off but he is too heavy for me to move. As I continue to struggle I can feel him struggling to get my clothes off but I keep struggling which just fuels his anger and causes him to beat me until I black out. 

Tom P.O.V. 

It's been a while since I've seen Laura. I've tried calling her phone but she hasn't picked up and it doesn't even go to voicemail. "Maybe her battery is dead." I think to myself. I then notice her charger on the table, so it makes her phone dead seem like a plausible explanation. As it gets late I start to worry even more about where Laura is. I debate on calling the police  but I know they won't file a report until she has been missing for twenty-four hours. I contemplate on what to do not telling Helena about my worry but I can tell she is starting to worry since Laura hasn't come home. We go to bed both worrying about Laura.