Part 36

Tom P.O.V. 

Its been a few weeks since the baby and to take our minds off things, I'm going to take Laura out on a date tonight. She deserves it after everything that has happened. This afternoon I'm making us a nice dinner her favorite, fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli.  I'm going to take her out on a nice romantic walk under the stars and Helena is going to heat up the food while we are gone and put it out for us for when we come back. She is then going to take the kids to her mum's for the night so we can spend the night alone together with just us in the house. As I finish putting dinner together for later Helena walks into the kitchen. "Need any help? she asks. "No thank you Helena." I say. I turn around and look at her and say "Helena, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. Everything you've done for me, Laura and the kids, it really means a lot and I appreciate it so much." I then hug her. "Tom you don't have to thank me, you are married to my daughter, you know I would do anything for her and the kids and for you. You have always been like a son to me." she says. She then helps me clean up and then I finish getting ready for tonight. While I'm getting ready I check in on Laura who is sound asleep. I walk into the bedroom and gently shake her. "Laura, babe time to wake up." I say kissing her. She opens her eyes and says "What are you doing all gussied up?" "I have a surprise for you." I tell her, smirking my famous Draco smirk. "Okay, give me a few minutes to get ready." she says sitting up in bed. I walk out of the room closing the door behind me. 

A little while later I'm sitting in the living room when I feel a pair of arms around me. I look up and see Laura dressed and ready to go. "You look beautiful." I say, kissing her. "Thank you." she answers, kissing back. "Mum we'll be back." she tells Helena on our way out the door. We walk hand in hand to the park and stop to look at the stars. "Aren't they beautiful." Laura says. I look at her and smile and say "Not as beautiful as you." She looks at me and smiles and kisses me. We continue our walk in comfortable silence. I then say to Laura "I'm hungry lets go home and eat." "Okay." she answers. I secretly take out my phone and text Helena so she knows we are on our way back. "All set we are on our way to mum's now." she texts me back almost immediately. When we arrive home, I open the door for Laura and we enter the house. It is lit with candles and there are rose petals scattered on the floor. I can tell Helena had the kids help her scatter the rose petals because one trail leads to the kitchen and another leads up the stairs. I look at Laura and can see she is crying. "Its beautiful." she says through her tears. "I did have a little help." I say. I then offer her my arm which she takes. I lead her into the kitchen where the food is laid out on the table. I pull out her chair for her and she sits down and I push her in. I then sit across from her and just take a moment to look at the beautiful woman in front of me I am so lucky to not only call my best friend, but also my wife. When we finish eating I look at Laura and say "I have one more surprise for you." "What?" she asks. I give her my famous Draco smirk and pick her up bridal style. I then proceed to carry her upstairs to our bedroom, which like downstairs is covered in candles and rose petals. I lay her on the bed and look at her. She is so beautiful. She kicks off her shoes and nods her head at me. I start to fumble with her shirt as she undoes the buttons on my shirt. She gets it off me and throws it on the floor and then proceeds to rub her hands up and down my torso causing me to moan. I get her shirt off of her and just look her up and down. We then let our passion take over all the while I'm hoping. 

  Laura P.O.V. 

Its been a few weeks since the baby and to take our minds off things, Tom and I are going to spend some time together just us.  I am currently laying in bed sleeping. I wake up when I feel someone gently shaking me. "Laura, babe time to wake up." Tom says kissing me. I open my eyes and notice he is all dressed up. I then say "What are you doing all gussied up?" "I have a surprise for you." He tells me, smirking his famous Draco smirk. "Okay, give me a few minutes to get ready." I say sitting up in bed. He walks out of the room closing the door behind him.

A little while later I'm dressed and ready to go and see Tom sitting in the living room.  I walk in and wrap my arms around him. He looks up. "You look beautiful." he says, kissing me. "Thank you." I answer, kissing back. "Mum we'll be back." I tell Helena on our way out the door. We walk hand in hand to the park and stop to look at the stars. "Aren't they beautiful." I say. Tom looks at me and smiles and says "Not as beautiful as you." I look at him and smile and kiss him. We continue our walk in comfortable silence. He then says to me "I'm hungry lets go home and eat." "Okay." I answer.  When we arrive home, Tom opens the door for me and we enter the house. It is lit with candles and there are rose petals scattered on the floor.  One trail leads to the kitchen and another leads up the stairs. Tom looks at me and can see I am crying. "Its beautiful." I say through my tears. "I did have a little help." he says. He then offers me his arm which I take. He leads me into the kitchen where the food is laid out on the table. He pulls out my chair for me and I sit down and he pushes me in. Tom then sits across from me. When we finish eating Tom looks at me and says "I have one more surprise for you." "what?" I ask. He gives me his famous Draco smirk and pick me up bridal style. He then proceeds to carry me upstairs to our bedroom, which like downstairs is covered in candles and rose petals. He lays me on the bed and looks at me. He is so handsome. I kick off my shoes and nod my head at Tom. He starts to fumble with my shirt as I undo the buttons on his shirt. I get it off him and throw it on the floor and then proceed to rub my hands up and down his torso causing him to moan. He gets my shirt off of me and just looks me up and down. We then let our passion take over, all the while I'm hoping.