Part 28

Helena P.O.V.
Tom and Laura, I've watched them everyday. They are so in love with each other and the kids. They are a perfect little family. I still can't believe Laura is my daughter and married with kids already. It doesn't seem possible. Nell and Billy love having the kids around to play with they all get along so well. I really can't wait until Tom and Laura have another baby, but I'm not encouraging it. I'm currently sitting in the kitchen this morning drinking my coffee when Laura walks in with Sylar. She puts him in his bassinet and wheels him into the kitchen. I watch her make him a bottle and as she sits down and feeds him. "Good morning Laura, sleep well?" I ask. "I slept okay, how about you mum?" She asks. "I slept fine love." I say. "Mum are you okay?" Laura asks me. I look at her and think about what a beautiful young women she has turned into. "I'm fine love, just thinking." I say. "What about?" She asks. "Just about how you've grown into such a beautiful young woman." She looks at me and says "That's not all is it." She says. "No, I've also been thinking about you and Tom wanting another baby. I know you guys really want one, I just don't want you to rush into anything and over extend yourselves." I say. "I know mum I've been thinking about it too, we do want another baby, but the kids are still so young, so I think we are going to wait until Sylar is at least two." She says. I decide to tease her so I say "I know you guys are waiting but I've seen you two kissing." I say putting air quotes around the word kissing. Her face goes red in embarrassment. I laugh at how red her face is. She replies by saying "We use protection every time, we won't do it without it until we really want one." "I think that is very responsible." I say taking her hand. Tom chooses this time to walk into the kitchen. "Good morning." He says, hugging me then kissing Sylar and Laura. I look at them and can see how in love they are. It makes me think about how in love Tim and I used to be.

Laura P.O.V.
I wake up to Sylar crying wanting to eat. I climb out of bed without waking Tom and pick Sylar up out of his pack n play. I exit the bedroom and go down to the kitchen where I see mum sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. I walk into the living room and put Sylar in his bassinet and wheel him into the kitchen and make Sylar a bottle. I sit across from mum and pick Sylar up and feed him. "Good morning Laura sleep well?" Mum asks. "I slept okay." I reply. I've just been thinking about how lucky I am to have my mum Tom and the kids. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. "Mum are you okay?" I ask her. "I'm fine love just thinking." She answers. "What about?" I ask. "Just about how you've turned into such a beautiful young woman." She says. I look at her and say "that's not all is it?" "No, I've also been thinking about you and Tom wanting another baby. I know you guys really want one, I just don't want you to rush into anything and over extend yourselves." She says. "I know mum I've been thinking about it too, we do want another baby, but the kids are still so young, so I think we are going to wait until Sylar is at least two." I reply. I notice her looking at me a teasing look on her face. "I know you guys are waiting but I've seen you two kissing." She puts air quotes around the word kissing. My face goes red in embarrassment. Mum laughs at how red my face is. I reply by saying "We use protection every time, we don't do it without it until we really want one." "I think that's very responsible." Mum says. Tom chooses this time to walk into the kitchen. "Good morning." He says hugging mum then kissing me and Sylar.