Part 40

Helena P.O.V. 

Its been a few months since Laura's incident. She has been home now and is doing better. We are all currently at home when Tom's phone rings. "Hello?" I hear him say. A huge grin then spreads across his face. "Okay we will be right there." he then hangs up. "The twins are here two weeks early, but both are healthy we can pick them up tomorrow. We can go see them if we want." Laura and I smile at each other. "You two go I'll stay with the kids." "We'll take lots of pictures." Tom says as they dash out the door. 

Tom P.O.V. 

I'm sitting at home with Laura and Helena while the kids are playing in their rooms together when my phone rings. "Hello?" I  say. "Hello Tom, its Allison." our case worker answers. "Hi what's up." I ask. "I'm happy to tell you that the twins are here a beautiful little girl, 7 lbs 8 ounces and a handsome little boy 7 lbs 9 ounces. You and Laura can come down and see them when you are ready and you can bring them home tomorrow." she says. A huge grin then spreads across my face. "Okay we will be right there thank you." I then hang up. "The twins are here two weeks early, but both are healthy we can pick them up tomorrow. We can go see them if we want." Laura and I smile at each other. "You two go I'll stay with the kids." Helena says. "We'll take lots of pictures." I say as we dash out the door. Once we arrive at the hospital we meet our case worker who brings us up to the maternity ward to meet our newest additions. We look through the nursery window and see these two beautiful little babies fast asleep. I look over at Laura and notice she is crying. "You okay love?" I ask. She nods her head, but doesn't say anything. I know she is thinking about Mercy. "What do you want to name them?" I ask her. "Ellynn Marie and Daniel Jacob DJ." she replies through her tears. I wrap my arms around her while staring at our two newest additions. "Perfect." I reply. 

Laura P.O.V. 

  I'm sitting at home with Tom and Helena while the kids are playing in their rooms together when Tom's phone rings. "Hello?" I hear him say.  A huge grin then spreads across Tom's face. "Okay we will be right there thank you." he then hangs up. "The twins are here two weeks early, but both are healthy we can pick them up tomorrow. We can go see them if we want." Tom and I smile at each other. "You two go I'll stay with the kids." "We'll take lots of pictures." Tom says as we dash out the door. Once we arrive at the hospital we meet our case worker who brings us up to the maternity ward to meet our newest additions. We look through the nursery window and see these two beautiful little babies fast asleep. I can feel myself crying. "You okay love?" Tom asks me. I nod my head, but honestly I can't stop thinking about Mercy. "What do you want to name them?" Tom asks me. "Ellynn Marie and Daniel Jacob DJ ." I reply through my tears. Tom wraps his arms around me while staring at our two newest additions. "Perfect." he replies.