𝟐𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

~ I'm Dangerous ~ The Everlove

*

HEADQUARTERS

The bustling of soldiers running around, and the screams and cries of panicking wasn't helping the fact that the breach is wide open for all titans to come through. These soldiers were trained for this, and I hope they look past this now. Yet again, we were at peace for a good five years. 

Five years.....since I lost everything.......

The bell sounded of the emergency, as word sprouted around alerting all soldiers to gather at HQ. We needed to give out a quick short plan of attack, even though we prepared for something like this. 

People in the district screaming and running, heading towards the back exit through Wall Rose. Hearing the distant fires of cannons echoes, coming from the garrison soldiers. Storming through I head to the main gathering, pushing through soldiers until a few saw me with relief.

"It's Corporal Akira, she'll know what to do!!!"

"Yeah, she's our strongest right now!"

Narrowing my eyes they met with Kit'z, another garrison Captain who always had his tail between his legs. "Corporal Akira thank good--"

"Not now Kitz, let me organise the squads," not wanting hear anything, but a plan put to action. Once I stood before all the cadets, their attention falls upon me with fear in their eyes. Tightening my hands into fists, I clear my throat addressing my presence.

"As you all trained, we have prepared for this!" I began, vehemently. Gesturing to squads already together with my hand, "Split into groups, and as under the Garrison's orders, you will resupply combatants, relay orders and eliminate the titans! Do you understand?!"

"Yes, Corporal!"

Turning to Kitz he seemed to have a plan in motion, allowing him to speak up on his plan of attack.

Stepping forth he clears his throat, "Garrison intercept forces will form the vanguard! Trainees, led by the supply team, will comprise the middle guard! The garrison elite forces will form the rearguard. Also, messengers report that the advance team has been neutralized. The outer gate has been compromised, and titans have entered the city. In other words, the Armoured Titan may appear at any time, to destroy the inner gate!"

Soon they all begin to chatter while panicking amongst themselves, while I send a heavy look.

"Silence!" I yell, earning their attention again.

Giving Kitz the nod to resume, "As we speak, the vanguard is engaging them," Kitz continues. "We have but one objective in this fight: to defend Wall Rose with our lives until the evacuation is complete! Also, as you are surely aware, desertion in the face of the enemy is punishable by death. Mark this well, and fight to your last dying breath! Dismissed!!!"

"Yes sir!!"

Once they all disperse to their assigned squads together, I went to leave to do my own solo mission on taking titans down alone. Knowing my capabilities taking them down, especially with more leverage inside the town, I had more space to hook onto.

"Corporal, what will you do?" Kitz questions, hastily.

Pulling my hand grips out I turn to him, "I will try and take down as many as I can, we're not dealing one or two," I reply. "Maybe you should do something about it, instead of cowering behind your younger cadets."

He irks an eyebrow, "how dare you! Isn't that what the survey corps do, fly into the jaws of death!" He yells, rhetorically. "Give your lives, than the Garrison I'd say!"