𝟔𝟎 | 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

*

NEXT DAY 

"Alright, Eren time to start the experiments, " I call, placing my hands on my hips. Hanji has been nagging me all morning to begin experimenting, wanting to at least have a head start. 

"Huh?"

Nudging towards the door, "Hanji has been nagging me all morning, for some time to begin," 

"R-Right, sorry,"

Shaking my head with a chuckle, I pat his shoulder, before rounding everyone to begin preparing to aid him. We needed a few hands , as we're not even sure what he's capable when transforming. Sometimes he's fully aware he's a titan, and moments when he hardly recognises us. However with Levi and I, we easily can take him down without a hitch. 

"You all need to remember to be cautious, when we go out there," I inform everyone, as they all reply knowing we've ran over the procedure. We've discussed this before, knowing there's people that could be watching from afar.

Watching everyone exit the house, Eren and Historia climb onto the wagon while the rest went onto their horses to lessen the odds of Eren and Historia being spotted beneath the wagon's cover. Rubbing my eyes, a small discreet yawn leaves my lips while visibly blinking a few tired tears from my eyes. Though I managed to have four hours of sleep, my mind was still overworking with our current situation.

"You need to get some rest early tonight," Levi insists, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Tch, you seriously worry me sometimes, dumbass."

Laughing softly I turn and place a chaste kiss to his cheek, before my eyes rest on his.

"No need to worry, couldn't sleep anyway," I assure him, before heading to my horse. "Besides.......we have more things to worry, than sleep. Once a few of these experiments become either successful or not, then.....I don't know what else to do to be honest. Not with Erwin's status, right now at least."

He sighs heavily with deep thought, but faces me.

"We'll try and do what we can, though it all depends on that titan brat," He gestures to Eren, as they all began dispersing to the experimenting sight. "Seriously, I'm confused as you are. You didn't miss much since your disappearance, and I've filled you in with everything I've picked up so far."

He had a point, because all we are doing is fighting something we can't see yet. 

"Right....." closing my eyes for a moment, I take a deep breath in and out before hoisting my body upon the saddle. Lifting posture a little, I grip the reigns that rested over the pommel. ".....best be going now, before sundown."

He nods in agreement, before mounting his horse setting off to meet with Hanji's group that was already settled at the experimenting sight.

*

Steering my horse at the clearing where Eren's titan form stood, we all kept our distance to not allow any one of us to be caught in his range. Clouds of steam burns in the air, feeling the warmth reaching us from a fair amount of the interval. However it seems the experiments weren't going well, which causes some doubt behind Levi by just his eyes.

We've been doing at least an hour or more, having a break every ten minutes or so.

Making my way up to the hills edge from where Levi stood, I jump down from my horse and pulled out a clipboard and pencil. Seeing Eren back to his human form, I see Mikasa passing him some water to have his break. Steam emits from the boy, as he collapses in exhaustion.

"That kid........must take a lot of strength out of him," Levi comments, while I hum softly in agreement.

"Yeah, but no sign of hardening being present," I reply, busily sketching down the carcass of his titan form. The thick steam swallows the cool air, before dissipating into the sky. "Though, taking a break every ten minutes will lower risk of any harm to the boy, so he will be alright."