𝟏𝟐 | 𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

~ Gone ~ Red

*

Screams.......

Protesting...........

Panicking of lives that were vulnerable to the enemy........

Flying towards the boats past the rea wall of Shiganshina, I saw many people crowding near the boats. So many civilians crying out, shoving and frantically wanting to get on board. Landing on the ground my eyes scan the crowds, my eyes snapping in every direction trying to find my little sister.

"Mei!!!!"

Rushing towards the crowd of people I shove past to find a Garrison soldier, if they have seen her. "Hey, you can't sh--" they pause recognising who I am.

My eyes narrow, feeling my palms become clammy.

"Have you seen a little girl with raven hair and hazel eyes, get on board?" I question them sternly.

They look at me like they haven't seen a child with the description, "I-I don't think so......the boat is too full capacity," She replies, as my eyes fall upon the boat. Shaking my head, she gave me a look of concern in her eyes. "Wait aren't yo--"

Cutting her off bluntly, I had to keep moving.

I step away from the people allowing myself to search over the boat, activating my ODM I land on top of the roof of the boat. Searching around frantically, I notice a small blonde. "Armin!" I call, as his head perks up turning to meet eye to eye. "Have you seen my sister? Did she climb aboard?"

He shook his head in response, feeling my heart sink.

"Haven't seen her climb onboard!"

Piercing cries echoe nearby the wall growling in response, I run before jumping off activating my ODM gear. Regarding with how little gas I have to conserve, the endless chaos kept occuring.

The grappling hooks embed into the wall before arriving back at the gate, landing on the ground harshly while running through. The air in my lungs were starting to burst, with how my body was running by adrenaline.

"Mei!!!!" I call out, finally making it inside Shiganshina district.

The rubble beneath my feet tumble down, making me dodge it before stumbling over another rock. Thundering footsteps wander around aimlessly, hearing painful cries all around knowing many have been injured where death awaited them.

"Mei!!!!!"

My eyes frantically dart around, trying to find her. The boat was about to leave, and I couldn't risk her being left behind. Blood tainted the streets, painting the buildings with the metallic stench.

"Big Sister!!!!!! Akira!!!!!!!"

Her voice, I swear I heard her voice....but where?

"Akira!!!!!!"

My breath hitches in my throat finally following her painful cries, until I hear blood curdling cries pierce the thick air. Running in the direction I turn the corner only to see her legs thrashing and kicking, in the hands of a ten metre titan.

"Mei!!!"

Drawing my blades out I roar in anger activating my ODM gear, digging the hooks into it's thick flesh. Pushing forward seeing the giant's mouth opens around her torso, I turn sharply raising my arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry father for being a disappointment!!!! Please?!" She cries out. "I'll try to be better I'll--"

Swinging my blades, they slice right through the thick and stubborn flesh. The sounds of the blades meet together, ring in the air sending a lingering chime.