𝟔𝟏 | 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭

*

Running my fingers through my damp hair, after a quick shower, I've heard that Eren had finally woken up which was relieving seen, it's been about a day since he passed out. The state he was in, was pure disgusting to see. I'm just thankful that without his abilities, he would've been dead a long time ago. Walking upstairs to the loft, where a few more beds were I could hear everyone's voices muffled behind the door.

Knocking gently, I welcome myself in to see Eren looking rather confused.

"Look who's up," I smile warmly, walking over I ruffle his hair. "Good to have ya back, kiddo."

He laughs nervously, "T-Thanks, Corporal,"

Noticing the small crowd within the room, I noticed Historia, Mikasa, Levi and Hanji already at his aid. Couldn't blame Hanji, but that being said we've only come to the conclusion on the main issue. He was only able to transform three days, before passing out. No wonder it takes a toll on him, having to try mastering a large titan form compared to his smaller frame.

I sat down beside Levi at the foot of Eren's bed, leaning subtly against Levi to face the young boy.

Hanji lifts the clipboard we sketched out, shifting their glasses with speculations all over the papers messily.

"Well.........the first titan was fifteen metre class......" Hanji informs him. "The same size as the ones you've made appear in the past. We soon gave you simple orders at first, like to raise your foot or wave your arms.....you seemed fully conscious, and followed any orders, no matter who gave them to you. Akira already predicted this, but we tried to have you speak, but it didn't seem to work."

Eren turns to me, "Your mouth doesn't seem to be structured for speech," I add, while he goes silent taking the pro's and cons to this experimentation.

Hanji clears her throat, "Next, we had you perform tasks using logs and rope," they continue. "You were able to do fairly detailed jobs. You could probably build a castle as a titan quite easily....but after an hour or so passed we saw a change. It was when you were writing in the ground in order to communicate to us....you had been writing 'i don't know how to harden my ability....then all of a sudden you inexplicably write 'what my father did to me'..."

"What?"

"After that your writing became jumbled that we couldn't read what it said," Hanji continues on. "You looked lik you were in pain....do you remember anything about it at all?"

All attention shifts to see Eren's wide, as if his memory was wiped.

He lowers his eyes hesistantly, "I don't........."

"....after that, you writhed around for about thirty minutes, then you exited your titan assuming it was of your own choice," Hanji says, ignoring Eren's utter confusion. "We could tell then that your memory was cloud, and that you were only half-conscious....after you rested for half an hour, you tried turning into a titan once more. You weren't able to harden yourself the second time, either....and you appeared as a thirteen metre class titan."

Sighing heavily, my hand rests between the crook of my neck and shoulder giving it a small crack for relief.

"However we tried to run the earlier intelligence tests again, but couldn't," Hanji went on. "None of our orders reached you and you seemed to be incredibly hungry. You ate the house you built earlier. You ran wild for a little longer, then seemed to run out of energy as you turned back to human. We had to help you get out of your titan. You rested for another thirty minutes, then tried to turn into a titan for a third time......that time your titan was less than ten metres tall....it was so incomplete that you couldn't stand on your own......it was even more fused with your body, and tearing you out was a lot of work........"