𝟐𝟒 | 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭

~ Under Pressure ~ The Score

*

"Ian! You can't be serious!" Rico yells, anger bubbling in her voice.

He grits his teeth, "What other hope against the titans do we have?!" He snaps back. "You know something I don't? This is it. This is all we've got, and you damn-well know it! I am making a judgement call here! If you have a better plan, speak up! How else are we ever going to get out from under their feet? I'm all ears here!"

Her eyes grew dull, "If you're asking me how else we'll defeat the titans, obviously I have no idea," She replies bluntly, while I sigh deeply.

"See? That's why we can't afford to beat a retreat," Ian reasons with her, but more calmly like it was close to the conclusion of their argument. "Not just yet, we may not know what else is in there, but there's hope....and as long as that's the case. We're gonna fight to the bitter end."

Finally after sometime Rico left to take down the twelve metre titan, while Mitabi and Ian went to take down the other two from the front.

Mikasa waited for Eren to have any sign of waking up, or to come to his own senses. His injuries was taking a fair damn amount of time to heal, maybe there is a limit to how much he can transform? He did look rather pale earlier before, but who am I kidding? I'm not an expert on titans, but a soldier killing titans.

*

The heavy footsteps echo down the streets, while I flick the blood from my blades after a heavy line of carnage, that fell before me. Seeing Ian ordering his group was good to see, to know they're making a decision. Slowly Eren came back to his senses just in good time, knowing with this many titans, this plan will collapse at any rate.

The large boulder that towers over Eren, made his feet sink to the ground.

Countless titans roamed around Eren, all targeting him. Screams of terror pierce through the air, as my head flicks to the direction to the source. A woman being silenced, slowly is mauled to death. Her blood dripping down, coating the beasts chin enjoying it's meal.

"Shit,"

Flying through the air towards more screams, I hoist my body up changing my grip on my blades. Adjusting them I twist my body, before pulling my body down towards the nape. The soldier continues to scream, before I take down the titan in one swift motion. I exhale deeply, while my attention focuses on Eren.

He's so close to the hole, but too many titans were surrounding him.

"Hurry, and take those titans down now!" I yell, as all the soldier's cheer with me. "Defend Eren at all costs!!!!!!!"

"Yeah!!!!!" All soldiers cheer in usion.

Slowly after a few minutes of taking titan after titan, the steam was clouding around me. Blood coating my body, while my eye rests upon the dying Garrison soldiers before me.

Ian and Mitabi and his men, fought valiantly in this battle.......I'm sorry......

My body was soon moving on it's own, exhaustion hitting me like a truck just like it was in Shiganshina. My blood was boiling, heart pounding, ears ringing and my body growing numb. Building's being crushed, and the stench of rotten corpses filled my lungs.

The sound of Eren's titan roar fills the air, as the boulder was soon placed against the hole. The thunderous sound made the ground tremble, as we all stood there in shock and realisation that we finally made this a success.

"Those soldiers.............their sacrifices, weren't in vain," my voice grew hoarse, before a yellow smoke signal was fired as a success.

Eren's titan form soon collapses after the heavy exhaustion, seeing Mikasa charging on ahead to help recover Eren.