𝟐𝟑 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡

~ Under Pressure ~ The Score

*

WALL MARIA

Not long since Commander Pyxis came in and halted Captain Woermann's actions, he soon took the children and brought me up along beside him. He knew about me taking three years off the Scouts, preparing for the new generation to become stronger. I respected him fully, which provided respect from him to myself. Kitz didn't like the idea with Eren being with the Commander, while I resisted the tempting urge to slap him.

Standing above the walls ignoring Kitz yelling in anger from down below, my eye take a big glance across Trost District, steaming with bodes and caranage. The air grew thinner, but enough to ease my mind while glancing the other way. All soldiers were gathered on the safe side, under the Commander's orders knowing a plan was in motion or just advising some plan.

Just from afar, all I could sense from those soldiers below was fear and grim expressions.

Soon Eren starts to explain what he saw in the moment, when he transformed. It was unsure of the information we were just give. Apparently all the info is in the cellar in Shiganshina, which is surrounded by death itself. 

"That's that.....so, visiting this cellar should clear everything up?" Pyxis questions the young cadet, who was on his knees looking rather weakened. Standing beside Pyxis, my eyes never leave the damage in Trost.

"Yes, sir," Eren's was a little shaky, and hoarse. "Well, at least I think so."

"For the moment, there is no way to validate all of the claims you made," Pyxis turns, tapping his temple gently. "For now, I'll just catalogue them in here. With that said......"

He turns fully around, making me slightly turn to see the three still standing with caution.

"....I can usually tell the difference between the unctuous and the sincere, which is why I personally guarantee your safety," Pyxis says, before side-glancing in my direction. "You're lucky you have a Corporal who has sharp ears, and knows how to protect....whether there's need of negotiation or not.....she's risked her life for you three, remember that."

They all nod, with a sigh of relief.

Pyxis turns to Armin, "...You're Cadet Armin Arlert, is that correct?"

Armin salutes, "Yes sir!"

Pyxis raises an eyebrow, "You mentioned a plan to harness this so-called 'Titan Ability' and then utilize your friend's power to retake the city, do you believe it could work? Or were you grasping at straws to try and save your hides?

Armin sighs, "Uh, well--Both, Commander," he spoke confidently, knowing he was with two reasonable adults. "I was going to suggest that Eren, using his strength as a titan, could lift that giant boulder.....We could use it to block off the wrecked gate. That was the best idea I was able to come up with on the spot. I-I just wanted to make everyone see how Eren's ability might provide a solution to the problem we all face."

Pyxis back around with a low hum, "Hmm...."

Armin lifts his head up high, "Granted, I was pretty desperate to survive!"

My eyes turn to Pyxis, while his amber eyes rest upon Trost again.

"Hmm....Desperate to survive, huh?" He smirks. "That's as credible a reason as any, son."

He pulls out whiskey from his jacket, and chugs a bit down as droplets fall from his chin.

He then turns back around walking to the three children, "What do you say, Cadet Yeager?" he bends down to Eren's level, resting a knee on the cold surface.