𝟐𝟐 | 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

~ I'm Dangerous ~ The Everlove

*

Blades still freshly painted with red, I flick them allowing the blood to clean off. My eye was becoming more irritated and painful, only having one eye to look out for now. Only a few more titans, before my blades are useless. Should I just head into HQ? Or keep these titans off for now? With those decisions at hand, I decide to head inside to check on the others. Hoisting my body just dodging a titan's grip, I soon break through the glass shielding my face with both arms. Gathering the air in my lungs, my attention turns to seen a furious Jean with Marco holding him back with anger on their faces.

Turning to the soldier that Jean lashed out upon, my eyes turn back to the cadets.

"What's going on here?" I sternly question. "This isn't the time to be fighti--"

"Everyone, hit the deck!!!!" I hear someone yell out, before something smashes right through the wall. Shielding my eyes from the attack, a soldier was hit in the process before seeing bright light pouring through the large hole.

"Shit, there's too much clutter here," I mutter, before turning to them. "Everyone get inside!"

Whipping out my blades I went to charge towards the titans, gathering whatever I had in me. The fear freezing in some soldiers, faces widen with fearful expressions. All I am right now is hope, because I'm not giving up easily. I'm not leaving this place, til these soldiers get over those walls.

Just before I could even lay a sword upon the titans, a large fist comes in view sending a powerful hit to both titans. My eyes slowly widen before running towards the free open space, to see a titan roaring with more purpose than the normal titans. It's form was more human, body was more in control and short shaggy brown hair covering it's eyes. Soon the glasses shatters beside me, turning to see Mikasa, Connie and Armin just arriving.

"Are you three alright?" I question, anxiously.

"Hey corporal, this guy is seriously a certified genius!" Connie slaps the back Armin, with a smile on his face. "From now on, far as I'm concerned, your word is law! Check it out, we found an Abnormal that's got a bone to pick with it's own kind...."

He turns pointing to the odd one, that faces the titans that was the same species.

"....and the best part? He couldn't care less about us!" Connie exclaims, excitedly. "That's right, you heard me. This big beautiful S.O.B's our ticket out of here!"

"You mean like fighting fire with fire?" A cadet questions.

Jean's eyes were wide, "Listen to yourself, a titan's not gonna help us!" he turns to me. "Tell him he's crazy Corporal, seriously he's out of his own goddamn mind if he thinks this is gonna work--"

"It is working," Mikasa cuts him off, turning to see Mikasa being completely honest. "For whatever reason he's rampaging against them. Stand back and let him do it. Trust me. You'll see."

Knowing we're in this situation currently, leaving that titan to fighting the others would help buy us time. Mikasa was right and I'm agreeing to a cadet, knowing full well we're out of options. "She's right, what other choices do we even have?" I spoke up, earning everyone's attention. "That thing right now, is our only best chance in surviving this."

*

INSIDE THE HQ

Not long after all we knew right now was the supplies are down below, where the smaller titans have overrun. Our only best shot was to use the military rifles, which thanks to Jean, we found them for Armin's plan. The young cadets planned their way to grab the supplies, while I stood back to allow them to figure it out on their own. With what little time we had, they needed to hurry with the plan.