𝟑𝟏 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬

*

The thick steam soon starts to clear all around, before revealing all of Levi's squad surround us, but why do they look enraged? Their swords are out too? Finally remembering what just happened, my head snaps in the direction where Eren was. With a large titan hand and half a ribcage out, only with bare muscle and no flesh.

Just sitting here, the hand was emitting heat against me making me lightly sweat.

"The situation is complicated," Levi spoke up with his hand up in defense, towards his squad. "Now, calm down."

His voice was stern, and more demanding than normal.

My eyes search the eyes of his comrades, only to see eyes of betrayal. Faces contorted to anger, and fear even. They stood their ground firmly, while I grip my head feeling the pounding headache growing worse by the second. Groaning softly, I found my ears ringing continuously.

Pushing myself up to my own feet, I roll my shoulders back to ease the discomfort.

"Eren! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Eld snaps at the young boy, while all I could search through Eren's eyes were confusion and panic.

"Sir, please?" Eren stammers, trying to find the words.

"No one gave you permission to transform, did they?!" Eld asks him, his voice rumbles with rage.

"Calm down Eld--," I warn him, trying to aid Levi with the best I could give.

"Answer the damn question Eren!" Oluo yells, cutting me off. "What got into you?!"

"Leave it! Explanations can come later!" Gunther snaps. "First things first, you need to persuade us you're not hostile like your life depends on it!"

The boy was in absolute shock and confusion.

"Prove it or we kill you!" Gunther cuts Eren off, who was about to say something. "The burden of proof is yours, kid!"

"So much as twitch an arm, and I'll lob your head off!!!" Oluo adds, causing more noise to make my head pound heavily. "This is the first and only warning you'll receive! I can end you in a heartbeat! Do you understand me, boy?!"

"Enough Oluo! How many times does the Captain have to say--" Levi shouts, only for Petra to interject him again.

"Captain! I need you to step away!" She warns him, ordering her own captain. She has some audacity to even raise her voice towards him, especially when he's trying to order them to stay down. "You're too close! Take Akira, she's injure--"

My eyes narrow dangerously, "Right now, I believe you're the ones who need to step away, and listen to Captain Levi," my voice deepens, to see her eyes widen with slight fear. That's it, just listen.

"But why--"

"Because I just fixed his hands just now, and I was right there beside him!" I yell angrily, every word that drew from my mouth allowed the pain to worsen. "You all stop jumping to damn assumptions an--"

"Eren better say something!" Eld snaps, cutting me off completely.

"I-I don't--"

"Don't try anything cute!" Oluo remarks, while everyone continued to ignore me and Levi. I share a concerned glance Levi's way, while he held his usual stoic expression trying to constrain his anger.

"Prove your not hostile!" Gunther yells.

"Now!"

"This is serious! We will kill you!" Eld warns, their voices growing more louder and dangerous. Their threats weren't helping, and my mind was rather getting overwhelmed with everything.