Bondita breaks the pot

Anirudh and Batuk are at Das Haveli now. Munusamy brought them a tea and biscuits. Anirudh hesitates to eat it but Batuk without thinking anything started eating it.

Sumati and Bhaumik are also there.

Anirudh rose up and greeted them.

Bhaumik looks at Anirudh for a while without saying anything.

Anirudh: Ji, we are coming from Bengal. Siva ji sent us here to make sweets.

Bhaumik: Thank god, you are here atleast. Thank you for coming. I was worried on whom to appoint as cook as it's a festive season.

Anirudh smiled a bit.

Sumati: Did you drank the tea? How is it? The tea powder is made from our company only.

Batuk: Hn, hn, I know. We had drank this company's tea already in Bengal.

Bhaumik and Sumati suddenly looks at each other with a surprise because their tea powder is affordable only by rich people.

Bhaumik: I think you mistook this tea powder. Actually you wouldn't have tasted it before and hn you might have bought the fake one with our label. There are many fake companies using our label for their tea. I had filed a case against those companies.

Batuk: Nahi, nahi I am speaking about your original tea powder only. When I was so young my Kaka used to give me this tea. Hn, na dada?

Anirudh: I.. huh.. actually, don't mistake him. He is a little boy right that's why he got confused with the taste of tea. And yeah, your tea was awesome. It's our pleasure to taste the high class tea. Thank you.

He stops Batuk from speaking by holding his shoulder from the back.

Bhaumik: Nalladhu, i have important works. Sumati will tell your works soon you shall start it. And yeah, this is going to be served all over the village so be careful with sugar and oil quality and quantity.

Anirudh: Ji, yes.

Bhaumik went from there. Sumati sat before them.

Sumati: Do you know to read and write?

Anirudh: Hn, somewhat.

Sumati: Fine, then take the orders please.

Anirudh nodded.

Sumati: 5 kgs of Jalebi, 3 kgs of ladoo, 4 kgs of Sandesh, 8 kgs of cham cham, 10 kgs of Boondi(Tamil sweet), 2 kgs of Adhirasam(Tamil sweet) and 10 kgs of mixture with badam in it.

Anirudh thinks: This seems a big order. I don't know that well to cook. Now what will I do, Durga ma?

Sumati: Understood right?

Anirudh: Hn, hn ji.

Sumati: You seem so reserved. I could hear only two or three words from you.

She laughed. Anirudh smiled.

Sumati: Seri, come with me. I'll show you the kitchen and your room. 

Anirudh and Batuk went with her, Bondita looks at them by staying in her room.

Sumati: Here you go, this will be your room until you finish your work.

The room is situated just opposite to Bondita's room. Then she showed them the kitchen.

Anirudh: Thank you ji for giving us a seperate room. It's really beautiful.

Sumati: Okay, now you two go take rest. From evening you shall start your work.

Anirudh: Actually, i thought of starting my works today and now itself.

Sumati: Oh! But you will be tired of travel right?

Anirudh: Yeah but it's ok. I will check for the raw items to make sweets whether it is available in your kitchen or not.

Sumati: Ok, then your wish.

She said and went. Anirudh and Batuk entered the kitchen.

Anirudh: Batuk you tell me the recipe of Ladoo, let me check whether all the items are presented here.

Batuk is angry on Anirudh so he turned away.

Anirudh: What happened to you? Why you are not facing me?

Batuk: Day by day my pari dada is becoming buri dada.

Anirudh: What?

Batuk: Hn, dada. You taught me not to lie but you lied two time infront of my eyes.

Anirudh: When?

Batuk: Yesterday to that TTR and today to our Malik ji. We had already tasted their tea powder. Infact, it was our Kaka's once upon a time favourite. But why did you pretend like you are drinking it for the first time?

Anirudh: Oh!! You are angry on me because of that incident?

Batuk: Yeah!

Anirudh: Batuk, listen to me. I don't know whether you can understand this or not. Lies are ofcourse wrong but sometimes we need to lie to save the truth.

Batuk looks at him confusingly.

Anirudh: Promise me that you will not disclose to anyone that we were Roy Chaudhary once.

Batuk: Now also we are Roy Chaudhary only. Your name has also have this title, I too have this title. Then why you are saying once upon a time?

Anirudh: I told you na you can't understand these things now. Because you are young. We have the title Roy Chaudharys but we are not in power now.

Bondita: Roy Chaudhary??

Anirudh and Batuk are shocked to hear her voice. They both turned towards her.

Batuk: You? When did you came here? Are you spying on us?

Bondita: Illa, i was coming to kitchen to drink water. I heard you both speaking about Roy Chaudharys.

Batuk: Do you know about them?

Bondita: Illa. But i have heard this name from your Periya Ayya.

Batuk: Priya? Who is that?

Bondita: Acho Kadavule(oh god), it's not Priya it is Periya Ayya, means your master.

Batuk: Ohh!!

Bondita: Everyone here calls my appa like that only. By the way you are wasting my time. I have lots of work to be done.

Anirudh smiled a bit on hearing "lots of work" from  her.

Batuk: Lots of work? What kind of works you have, Bondita?

Bondita: My dolls marriage. Guests are waiting, I must go soon. Move.

She ran inside the kitchen with her small feet and took a mud glass from the shelf. She tries to fetch the water from the pot whic is kept on the slab but her height is not enough.

She tries again and again. Batuk started to laugh at her.

Anirudh: Huh... Chinnama, let me help you. Give the glass to me.

Batuk: I can fetch water on my own because I am taller than you.

He continues to laugh.

Bondita stares at him. Anirudh asks her to give the glass to him but she refused.

Bondita: Bondita do not need anyone's help. I am also tall, I can fetch it on my own.

She blows her face and tries again and again. She slipped and the pot fell down with a great sound and got broken.

A huge silence... Sumati and lavanya rushes there.

Bondita thinks: For sure Amma is going to beat me.

Sumati: Bondita, again!? How many times I can tell you not to try to fetch water on your own? You might have called someone right? Now see again you broke the pot.

She stares at her. Bondita fears. Anirudh looks at them silently.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️