RC Brothers🤭

Saudamini met the fake pandit and asks him to wait until she signals him to start the plan B.

Meanwhile, Anirudh and Bondita are on way to cinema shooting.

~In Haveli~

Trilochan is reading news paper. Somnath comes there and stands quietly.

Trilochan: Kya uah, Somnath?

Somnath: Huh? Nothing, Kaka.

Trilochan: Something is there, that's why you came here. Tell me without hesitation.

Somnath thinks on. Trilochan keeps the newspaper down.

Somnath: Kaka.... Actually...

Trilochan looks at him.

Somnath: I and... my... family...

Trilochan's eyebrow shrinks.

Somnath: Kaka... On going events... I mean, Shivani is so disturbed because of happened and happening events. In night times, she is just screaming due to nightmares and all is about Bondita. From the day we tried to do shrad puja, Shivani is so disturbed.

Trilochan: Even, I am disturbed, how far would be the child's heart?

Somnath: Hn, Kaka. We just want to solve her problem. I went to doctor regarding it, he said to stay in some other place for some days.

Trilochan's smile reduced.

Somnath: So we decided to leave Krishnanagar, only for somedays.

Trilochan: Can't we cure her here itself? Why you want to go seperately?

Somnath: Daily we are getting new problems. We adults can tolerate it but how will she?  She needs a rest.

Trilochan: Somnath, everything will be alright. That pandit will come soon with a solution for Bondita soul's rest. Then we will get our peace.

Somnath: I don't believe in that pandit, Kaka. He told that he will come today but still he didn't.

Batuk: Hn, Kaka. Dada is right. I told you na that pandit is a fake.

He comes there and joins their conversation.

Somnath: Didn't you go to school today?

Batuk: Hn, I will go but in afternoon. Kaka, instead of that pandit we got another problem, Saudamini.

Matchingly, she enters the Haveli but didn't heard him.

Somnath signals Batuk, Batuk noticed her and became silent.

Saudamini: Batuk, Somnath, Kaka, shall I bring you lunch?

Trilochan took his newspaper and pretends like studying it.

Somnath: Think about what I said, Kaka.

He said and left the place.

Mini: Why you all are ignoring me? Aren't you happy on my arrival? Batuk, can I bring your favourite Coco milk?

Batuk: No one will drink Coco milk at 11 am.

He said and went to his room. Mini looks on.

Trilochan: Bihari.... Bring my tea.

Mini: Kaka, I will.

Trilochan: No need!

Mini worries and goes to her room.

On other hand, girls and AniDita are in shooting spot.

Shooting is going on, it is for a British film. Girls are enjoying watching it but Bondita is enjoying eating handiya se roshogulle.