Trilochan's letter

Lavanya emotionally brainwashes Bondita to get her married. Bondita is confused of these things.

~It's morning~

Sumati is doing puja. Bondita is standing aside her.

Anirudh and Batuk worships lord by standing slightly far from the shrine.

Sumati: Bondita, give these prashad to everyone.

She nodded and get the plate from her.

Bhaumik enters there lately and took the prashad from the plate. Bondita then goes to Anirudh and Batuk.

Anirudh can see the dullness on her face still.

Bhaumik: Anirudh!

Anirudh: Hn, Periya Ayya!

Bhaumik: Have you started your work? Only two days more for diwali.

Anirudh: Hn ji, today we are going to market to buy the groceries.

Bhaumik: Nalladhu, please make it fast as much as possible.

Batuk: Periya Ayya, you don't know about my dada. He is very speed in his works. We will complete our works very soon then you will say "Sabash" to us.

Bhaumik smiled.

Sumati: Give me the grocery list, I wil add some more things to be bought.

Anirudh nodded and gave her the list.

Sumati asked Bhaumik to add some more things in it. He added. Then they gave it to Anirudh. Anirudh and Batuk gets the list and walks out of the Haveli.

Bondita rushed to them with heavy breathe.

Bondita: Sakha babu, nillunga(stop). Sakha babu...

Anirudh stopped on hearing her.

Anirudh: Bondita, why you came running like this?

Bondita: Wait! Read the things in the list. What are you going to buy?

Batuk: Why should we tell it to you?

Bondita contracted her eye brows, kept hands on hip and stared at Batuk.

Bondita: If i am not asking then who else will ask? I am the chinna ma of this haveli and you must give answers whenever i ask questions.

Batuk: You may be chinnama of this haveli but you cannot question me.

Anirudh's eyebrows contracted.

Bondita: Why?

Batuk: Because I am a boy and you are a girl. Girls should not question boys like this. This is against our culture.

Anirudh was about to speak but Bondita started before.

Bondita: Which culture taught you this? Why girls should not question boys? Are boys are gods? Illa la, they are normal human being same like us. We too have two eyes, two ears, one mouth and skin like them only. Then what's difference between you and me?

Anirudh is astound on hearing these words from her.

Batuk: Hey ladki, didn't your maa teach you these things?

Anirudh thinks: How bold she is? My guesses were right. On seeing her for the first itself I saw something special in her. She is not like other girls, she is something different. My heart is instincting me something about her but I could not analyse it properly.

Bondita: Can you read the list or may i tell to my appa that you are not obeying me?

Batuk: No, no wait. I will read it.