Bondita's life in risk

People claims Bondita as an impure woman. As they found Anirudh and Bondita inside the locked mill.

Woman 1: Kalikaalam(Kali yug), look one night before her marriage what she did. Chaa, due to these kinds of girls only our family's girls are getting worse.

Everyone bad mouthed Bondita as if they want.

Anirudh: Don't you all feel ashame to blame a little girl with these kind of words? She don't even know what's going on here. You believe or not, but what I said is only correct.

Vikram's dad: Enough!! We are not fool. You two are caught red handed. Now we can't accept an impure girl as our daughter in law. Vikram, come lets go.

Anirudh: Impure girl?? Well, then let me tell you all an very important one. But before just answer my question. If a man is already married to another woman, will he be considered as pure or Impure?

Vikram's mom: What nonsense? Boys are always considered as pure no matter what they do. But girls can't dance as if they want. Our culture and Vedas didn't gave space for girls misbehaviour.

Anirudh: How cheap you people are? First of all you accused us without hearing to the truth, now you are praising the whole men community by tarnishing a small girl. Don't you all have daughter in your home? Will you all speak same like this when you found your girl in this condition?

Woman 2: We won't speak like this and all. We'll just kill her before enquiring her. That's our dharm.

Anirudh: How can you people can speak like this? I have explained the truth but still you are taunting us. What else you need to prove ourself?

Vikram's mom: You don't need to prove anything. Everything is visible here. You and this impure girl stayed inside a locked room the whole night. Only God knows what happened?

Anirudh: Mind your words! You cannot speak whatever you want.

They starts to quarrel by this time Bondita feels difficulty to breath. She breathes in and out heavily.

Sumati: Bondita... Bondita... Someone please help my daughter. She is feeling difficult to breathe.

Bhaumik rushed and lifted her up.

Bhaumik: Bondita... Bondita open your eyes, please open and look at us. Bondita...

Anirudh: She needs a doctor consult. Please take her to the doctor immediately.

Kalindi: Shut up! You did whatever you want and now speaking like a wise man? How dare you? That's why I warned Bhaumik not allow the road siders inside the Haveli.

Bhaumik finds a doctor in the crowd and asks him to help Bondita. But he stands still.

Bhaumik: Please help her. Why you are standing still?

Doctor: I can't touch her.

Bhaumik: What?

Doctor: I don't want to take sin along with me. She is an impure girl, if i touch her then my life will be in risk.

Anirudh: What? Is this the thing you learnt? These people are speaking nonsense words that's okay but you are an educated but you still behave like these people. A doctor's dharm is to save people.

Doctor: I can't, do this sin.

Sumati cries and begs him to help Bondita. But the doctor nods no.

Doctor: Okay, let me check her but only if her husband ask me to do.

Kalindi: What?? Are you mad, she is not married yet.

Doctor: Yeah, before marriage itself she became impure. That's not my fault. Now ask permission from her would be husband. Then only I will treat this impure girl.