Bondita's condition gets worsen

A/N: I just revamped the last chapter as many were asking when and how is Bondita's pregnancy is possible. So I thought to delete that chapter and revamp it. So please forget about that Chapter😅.

Now this is will be the new continuation!

Bondita is in unconscious state. Doctor arrives at RC haveli.

Somnath, Shivani and Kannika are also gathered there.

Trilochan: Doctor Saab, fast, check her fast, what happened to my Bahu?

Doctor: I can understand your emotions but zamindar ji, please give me some time. I have to examine her. Then only I can say anything.

Batuk suppresses Trilochan's shoulder and makes him calm.

Anirudh looks on. Doctor checked Bondita for few minutes and then turned to Anirudh.

Anirudh's eyes are keen, widened as well as afraid. He looks at the doctor with much fear.

Doctor: Barrister Babu, I have checked your wife. She is wounded severely.

Somnath: We could see it, anything else you found??

Doctor: Actually, here I can't say anything. Huh, I mean there may be a chances of her suffering from inner wounds. We must take her to hospital immediately.

Trilochan's eyes widened in fear. Shivani hugged Kannika in fear. Somnath and Batuk are looking at each other.

Anirudh lifts Bondita in his arms and started walking towards doors without saying anything.

Batuk: Dada, stop. Let's go by jeep, you can't take her like this all the way.

Anirudh walks like Batuk's words didn't reached him. Doctor follows him.

Trilochan sat down on floor in shock and fear.

Batuk: Kaka, come on! Don't be afraid. Everything will be alright. Bondita will open her eyes soon.

Trilochan is just staring at the floor.

Somnath: Batuk, I don't think.... Huh..I mean...I don't know why I am feeling like this now.

Batuk: What is it?

Somnath: I think we are... I think...

Trilochan looks at him.

Somnath: We are going to loose Bon...

Trilochan: Shut up, Somnaaathh!!!!

His voice just made shivani frightened.

Trilochan: Don't dare to say anything about my Bahu. She is Bondita... Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Bahu of Roy Chaudharys. She will be back. She will open her eyes and she will be presented for Roy Chaudharys dedication ceremony next month.

Kannika and Somnath worries and they leaves the place along with Shivani.

Batuk and Trilochan goes to hospital.

On other side, Mini tries all the way to make Krishn remember everything but everything fails.

Krishn: Aunty, please, come with me and play hide and seek. Come on, aunty.

Mini: What the hell? Just shut up and sit quiet.

Krishn sheds fake tears.

Krishn: Aunty, don't scold me. I am just a small boy. Why are you shouting at me like a big beast? I am afraid of you.

Mini: Shiittt!!!

Krishn starts clapping his hands and laughs like a mad.

Mini thinks: No, No use! Saudamini you are just wasting your time with this mad now. Think, what will happen if anirudh comes to know about your existence, what if he finds that you faked your death?