Promo

~After 7 years~

             Naya Saal, Naya safar!

~In Tulsipur~

Tuck... Tuck... Tuck... Tuck...

Anirudh is working in his typewriter in his study room in Roy Chaudhary Haveli.

He is now 25 years old, wearing a square specs, a white kurta and white pyjama pant.

Slightly back and above to his recliner Kalyani's photo is hanged in wall with white garland around it.

Next to it Bondita's childhood photo is hanged with white garland and her mangalsutra around it.

~In Madras~

Dudum...dudum... A thunder strikes.

Bondita stepped out of her room and rushed to terrace.

She is now 18. She starts to dances happily like a beautiful peacock in their terrace. First rain of the season welcomed her warmly.

She is just dancing happily from her heart without thinking about anything.

Kalindi drags her away from rain and dries her hair with towel along with sweet angry scoldings.

Bondita giggles and joins Kalindi too for her dance.

Kalindi asks her whether she wants to die from cold before fulfilling her duties and responsibilities.

Bondita's smiley face turned into a extreme rage one.

She replies, "Bondita Das never forgets her duties. I will not spare Roy Chaudharys".

She holds her star pendant with a fierce eyes.

What happened in their lives?

Why Bondita's photo is hanged on wall in RC haveli?

Why Bondita is angry on Roy Chaudharys?

What will happen next?

Another promo is ahead✨

Disclaimer: If you guess something then please don't reveal it in comments😜

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️